Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jannine - Chester  (Read 274 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3373094) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Eugene29

Like a little boy at the funfair, I found myself in a new town which meant looking at new encounters.  I had four on a short list and the top three didn't work out for varying reasons.  No fault aimed the three in question.

The fourth was Jannine.  She looked the sort of up herself, bouncy, bubbly type which I like in one hour bursts.  I emailed two days before through AW and got a number.

Texts followed where I wanted Incall but she said she preferred outcall although "her cup was overflowing so would do incall if needs must"  I asked what was the latest she would do and she said 21:00.

I told her I was booking hotel and would let her know which one to which she replied we could have overnight.  I asked for cost: "a mere £600".  Anyway, settled on an hour with option of more and I gave her hotel.  I asked her for a recent full length pic which she sent and she looked great to my taste. Feminine, stylish, a bit posh, fuckable.  All the above took about an hour or so and was confirmed by 18:00 on the day in question.

I had problem with booking, so found a different hotel, about 300 metres from first, and let her know about thirty minutes later.  No reply so sent three more texts and reply came ninety minutes later that she was booked.

So a negative as she clearly got a better offer.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 01:50:45 pm by Eugene29 »

Online RedKettle

can you provide a link please?

thanks

:hi:

Online RedKettle

So a negative as she clearly got a better offer.

you had left as a positive so i am changing to negative

Offline Eugene29

you had left as a positive so i am changing to negative

Apologies, my error.  Thanks for correction.

Similarly with link.... I always forget, so thank you too.

Offline Boredbobby

I have tried to book her too, but nothing ever gets agreed then radio silence. Not sure she’s legitimate if I’m honest.