Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edith Real & Party Woman (Vivastreet) - Carlisle  (Read 946 times)

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location
All arranged by text. Standard property on an ordinary street in a residential area of the city.

The Girl
Not the girl in the pictures, but nice enough. I was tempted - in part - due to the good price (£60 for half an hour) and she/I confirmed all of the services as advertised when I texted.

Of course, I get there and it turns out you have to pay an extra £40 for most of those. Naturally I didn't.

The Action
She was nonetheless a likeable girl and facially fairly pretty so I fucked her in a few positions which she seemed to genuinely like (lots of quiet 'oh God' noises etc.). Came in the bag and off I went.

Would I Return?
No. Nice enough girl but I don't like hidden extras. Also, OWO is pretty much non-negotiable for me.

Offline shaft10

Cheers for the review.. theres a couple of other VS adds for that location, are they linked do you think?

Offline LondonDominic

Dunno, a lot of them seem to put CA2 (which comes up as Cummersdale) for some reason. No idea whether or not there is any link.

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only
No, although it's clearly a profile created by the same person. I suspect the photos are fake, as they are in the original link.

This her ?