Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Milf X - Incall Lymm  (Read 4909 times)

26 review(s) for Melissa Milf X (23 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Cheshuk

Booked via email and WhatsApp good comms.

Ready on time.

Friendly classy woman. Pretty face age possibly accurate.

Body similar to pic attached, nice boobs. Dress request met well.

Services: owo, missionary, doggy, cowgirl

£160 ph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

I’ve often contemplated booking her but had the feeling she’d be carrying a fair but more timber than she showed on her pics.
She did get rave reviews on another forum though.

I think I might now pull the trigger on her.

Cheers Ches

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:27:46 pm by OakTree »

Offline Hollywell

Picture shown is accurate  been see9her for years lovely ladies

Offline Cheshuk

I’ve often contemplated booking her but had the feeling she’d be carrying a fair but more timber than she showed on her pics.

Cheers Ches

Oaktree that picture is similar, however I wouldn't want you to be disappointed there is a a bit of timber/tummy especially lying on her back not a gym go-er.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 11:02:24 am by Cheshuk »

Offline MaxHamburg

Cheers Ches

Bit more detail and my own take on Melissa in this review from November, might help if you haven’t seen it already - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359899.0

Offline Cheshuk

Bit more detail and my own take on Melissa in this review from November, might help if you haven’t seen it already - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=359899.0

You're not wrong about the lack of detail apologies.. I need to figure out a review style that I can maintain anonymity at the same time as providing useful information. Just since my number got reported for a review, i'm more careful.

Offline MaxHamburg

Of course, and it wasn’t a dig Chesuk :hi: I can be too longwinded in my reviews.

Offline Cheshuk

Of course, and it wasn’t a dig Chesuk :hi: I can be too longwinded in my reviews.

I know that mate I didn't take it personally but I do agree.

It's been a recurring theme in my reviews recently, I'm just not sure of the solution. At the moment I've got three numbers going in the same phone, one for work which is the one reported, one for agencies and another for Indies. So if I fuck up again and get reported, it'll be a problem to get a fourth number going

Offline OakTree

You're not wrong about the lack of detail apologies.. I need to figure out a review style that I can maintain anonymity at the same time as providing useful information. Just since my number got reported for a review, i'm more careful.

The best way I find is to leave it a couple of months before posting.

I’ll write the review straight after while it’s fresh and then post two or three months after. It’s unlikely they are going to link you unless something very specific happened and then it may be wiser to leave that out if possible.

I find also that after that much time as I read through it I’ll alter it and make it much more objective than subjective. Feelings always run high just after a punt either good or bad but once time has passed I’m far less impassioned.

Offline Cheshuk

The best way I find is to leave it a couple of months before posting.

I’ll write the review straight after while it’s fresh and then post two or three months after. It’s unlikely they are going to link you unless something very specific happened and then it may be wiser to leave that out if possible.

I find also that after that much time as I read through it I’ll alter it and make it much more objective than subjective. Feelings always run high just after a punt either good or bad but once time has passed I’m far less impassioned.

Nice one Okaktree that's actually a great idea. I've been waiting a few weeks between meeting and reviewing, however between punting and seeking i'm seeing too many that by then its almost a blur who i've seen and when I try and write it I remember very basic detail.

That's what I'm going to do, write and date them, save them into word and then post them down the line. Cheers for that!

Offline eric 70

£160 fpr a 50 something i meam "46" year old  :wackogirl:

Offline george r

Not read all the posts in this thread but she has got a lot of tattoos , which doesn't bother me but some may not be to keen on

Offline Logitech

I’ve seen her a handful of times many years back - always a positive from me. I do notice she’s not advertising swallowing anymore which is a shame as I always finished my meets with her seemingly enjoying devouring my load. Unless she just doesn’t list it anymore..

Offline Hollywell

I saw her last week she's been down the gymn most days practically got a six pack. And yes lots of tattoos but it doesn't bother me. 160 seems the rate nowadays which is ok for a solid punt