Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: cuteann_marie - Liverpool  (Read 3306 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6450377) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Cheshuk

I sent Ann a message to arrange a booking and got a quick friendly response, we arranged the meeting via email and then she sent me her number. I met her at an apartment in Liverpool centre, she was ready on time. She came to the door of the apartment building to meet me due to the fact the door buzzer wasn't working. I wasn't sure what to expect based on the reviews and I do think she's a hard one to describe. However when she answered the door I did find her attractive, she's not hot hot but she is pretty and above average facially plus very fuckable. I asked her to keep the clothes on she was wearing when she went to get changed into something sexy as I do prefer undressing a girl in her normal clothes more than lingerie but that's a personal choice

She's quite tiny at 5 foot one, and everything but her tits are proportionate. She has about D-cup fake tits but they are done with the fat over the implant so soft. Her ass is really good very small cute and round definitely not flat which I often find on a lot of slim petite girls. So I would say a great body and good but not stunning face.

We started with a BJ and moved to 69 where I had a play and fingered her tight pussy, the blow job was good more gfe than pse, but bending her over into doggy was a great site with her tiny round ass in the air, then we went to missionary and she is very flexible and because she's tiny it was great fun fucking her hard with her legs above her head then slowly with lots of kissing and playing with each other's tongues, finally moved on to her on top with her bouncing up and down for a while before leaning forward while riding me and wet kissing my neck as I finished.

I do think she's better than her pictures which I often find with petite girls because you really can't see how tiny they are in them. She definitely seems to enjoy what she's doing like she's doing this for pleasure as well as the money, personality wise spot-on super friendly chatty and down-to-earth makes you feel very welcome plus she tries hard to please in my experience.

All in all an enjoyable experience and worth the £80 for hh, I didn't pay for any extras and I'm not sure what there were as kissing and OWO seem to be included.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 07:59:05 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Richthescouser

Thanks for the review. Very likely she’ll be my next meeting :-)

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks for the review. Very likely she’ll be my next meeting :-)

Glad it helped

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for the review. I tried to book her when I was in Liverpool recently but she wasn’t working on the days I was there. She was very prompt and polite with replies though, so she made a good impression.

One question though, is she Polish or British? Only ask as her profile says Polish but her primary language is listed as English and I’m sure I read somewhere where she referred to herself as a local girl.

Either way I’d like to meet with her next time I’m in the area.

Offline silverspoon

Thanks for the review. I tried to book her when I was in Liverpool recently but she wasn’t working on the days I was there. She was very prompt and polite with replies though, so she made a good impression.

One question though, is she Polish or British? Only ask as her profile says Polish but her primary language is listed as English and I’m sure I read somewhere where she referred to herself as a local girl.

Either way I’d like to meet with her next time I’m in the area.

She's Polish but has lived in the UK 15 yrs,nice girl

Offline Troydor69

Cheers. Just curious as I do have a particular liking for Polish girls. Definitely one for the hot list.

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah has a Scouse accent I wouldn't of known she's Polish had she not put it on her profile, she told me she's moved to the UK when she was about 8yo

Online Resources3xx

Just like to say thanks for the review and also silverspoon as I believe u TOFTT
Just saw her. Sure to see her again it’s hard to find a girl that ticks all the boxes Karla doesn’t kiss, annamae doesn’t receive rimming, poppys price it up to 100 (she’s 100% worth it but it is a factor when choosing an sp) and there’s a butch off others that have no passion

This girl ticked all the boxes for me, kissing, passion, owo, receives  rimming and one hell of a toned body. U can see the outline of her abs which says it all.  Will very likely see again

Oh and that’s one hell of a mad accent. Cheshuk I’m guessing you’re not a scouser cos I could hear a lot of polish in her accent. It reminded me of Bjork in the 90s when she used to do interviews and slip from doing Icelandic accent to cockney

Offline Cheshuk

Just like to say thanks for the review and also silverspoon as I believe u TOFTT
Just saw her. Sure to see her again it’s hard to find a girl that ticks all the boxes Karla doesn’t kiss, annamae doesn’t receive rimming, poppys price it up to 100 (she’s 100% worth it but it is a factor when choosing an sp) and there’s a butch off others that have no passion

This girl ticked all the boxes for me, kissing, passion, owo, receives  rimming and one hell of a toned body. U can see the outline of her abs which says it all.  Will very likely see again

Oh and that’s one hell of a mad accent. Cheshuk I’m guessing you’re not a scouser cos I could hear a lot of polish in her accent. It reminded me of Bjork in the 90s when she used to do interviews and slip from doing Icelandic accent to cockney

Glad the review helped and she ticks your boxes, no I'm not a Scouser as she sounded like a Liverpudlian to me ahha

Online Resources3xx

Glad the review helped and she ticks your boxes, no I'm not a Scouser as she sounded like a Liverpudlian to me ahha

haha ye thought so. scouse is one of those accents that everyone thinks they can do but as a scouser u hear people do it and cringe. the ONLY person iv ever heard doing a convicing scouse martin freeman in The Responder. she had hints of scouse but only in the same way st helens has a hint of scouse. im waffling here who gives a fuck my tongue was right up her arse and it was amazing, thats all that matters