Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Dollza (Layla)  (Read 312 times)

Offline Punta23

External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 for 30 mins. (no extras)

Vanue: Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester. Dodgey area especially at night time when i went. I went the back entrance there is some parking but i parked on one of the roads near it. Entering the building it was very old and it shows upon entering. The receptionist was probably the only pleasant thing about the whole punt, she was friendly.

Looks: Small olive skin with brunette hair (she has red on profile) i think she is Spanish i couldn't remember. has nice natural boobs, facially looks are about 6/10. seems age is late 20s.

Service: I booked Layla in advance as i seen some positive reviews on here and i thought 40 quid wouldn't be to bad if it wasn't a good punt, and well it was a bad parlor punt. Her attitude as soon as she showed me to the room was very passive and you can tell it was going to be robotic service. It was the basic start get undressed as she left the room and she returned with a towel ect. She told me to lay on the bed and she started to rub me for all of 20 seconds and pulls out a condom while i was soft, she didn't even wait for me to at least get a semi hard on. She started giving a average blow job and she kept looking at herself in the mirror next to the bed, she seemed more interested looking at herself than giving me a good service. I touched her a bit and my hands where cold since it was freezing outside and she didnt let me do it.

I told her to go doggy position so can have look at her form the back. I had a look at her asshole and it was black and discolored same with her vagina it did not look inviting at all, also a small odor coming from their which was a bit of a turn off. Basically i finished in doggy and left all within about 15 mins.

I dont think i will return to diamond dollz i have a feeling alot of their girls are a similar experience.  :thumbsdown: