Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tyrone House (Manchester)  (Read 288 times)

1 review(s) for Tyrone-house (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

MW96

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Messaged on AW for address and number which was swifty given. The person sounded asian/oriental.

This was a clear bait and switch. At the time of me making this booking (was towards end of 2017) I wasnt familiar with the whole B&S concept. I thought I was getting a nice young chinese girl but instead got this 30 year old munter who barely spoke a word of english.

Location: Flat in Manchester quite close to victoria station. It is one of those where you have to press the buzzer to get in. There was a receptionist of the apartment who asked me what am I doing I just said i was fixing a laptop for a mate. It caught me off guard as Ive never encountered a receptionist like that before.

Service: 15min for £35. This was just meant to be GFE. No DFK was agreed and on the profile at the time it mentioned OWO & CIM was extra. I just wanted to try and out an oriental for the first time so I didnt mind what I was getting. Condom was put on right away, she tried getting on top but I said a bit of BJ first for which Im glad I did as I reckon if you let her take control shed just want to rush. The BJ was bad, no effort on her part so much so that my todger was going asleep. There was a digital clock on her desk so I knew time was ticking and just had to pop before time was out as I knew I would have no leeway. After the poor BJ and I just told her to go into doggy for which i rammed her bony arse till i filled the condom. No shower was offered or anything like that. She signalled to take condom off with my hand and throw on the floor as there was no bin. We both got dressed and I was on my way. No byes or anything like that. I fear she was being trafficked as its a grotty little flat that when i called again was in a different address

Looks: Deffo different to the pics - as mentioned above it was a B&S which is a shame. The girl I got barely spoke english, was about 5'2, very slim (petite) with a flat chest. Her arse was bony so it was like she wasnt ever fed. No tattoos or scars nor was she hairy. Clean shaven throughtout.

Overall. The punt was B&S. Had it been more expensive for longer Id have just left but after already paid for the parking I thought I may as well make the most of it.