Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BIRMINGHAM NOT A NICE LADY AT ALL BE AWARE OF HER DO NOT BOOK Classy_London_Lucy  (Read 1280 times)

MrNice1

Classy_London_Lucy

I booked this lady from a different profile she had on AW and now she has a new profile I saw her in Birmingham booked for 1 hour she was high off her head and then started to fight with me and Demanding money for a service she did not deliver. She had a very bad unhygienic odour I'm not sure if it was her body sweat, fishy or what but I must say that when looking at her profile pictures she looks nothing like them so I would think this profile is fake and the lady you see is Quiet FAT I would say she was on something not sure what maybe coke! This isn't what I was looking for...? huge disappointment!!! stay well away and save your cash for someone else....

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:44:35 pm by MrNice1 »

Ming

So you have joined today, your one and only post is a review..... normally I would congratulate a new member for doing so, however, your "review" is rambling, you make lots of accusations about her hygiene and possible drug use, but you don't give a lot of detail about the meet, the argument, why she was demanding more money etc etc

Therefore I will treat your post with scepticism, it could well be that you are a rival girl, a dumped pimp an ex boyfriend or just a troll.

If you would like to give a coherent more detailed explanation that would help, until then I remain unconvinced.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:58:26 pm by Ming »

Offline HailWood

+1
I see Lucy's AW profile was only set up yesterday. My guess is an ex-pimp or agency

James999

Foreign twat............ Bullshit review, Fuck off  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Ffs 200 ph for a forty year old fat monger ... and OP picks her :unknown: :unknown:
clearly a discerning punter  :sarcastic: :rolleyes:

:unknown:
Then writes a review that's looks like s pimp attack. Bham must be like War of the Minger-Brothels. So c'mon, we know who you're not pimping for .... so {passes shovel}

Who do you 'recommend'?    Ho ho hum

Offline legendinho

Foreign twat............ Bullshit review, Fuck off  :hi:

Think you on the wrong thread, more suited for off topic
 :hi:

Offline Beamer

James999

Think you on the wrong thread, more suited for off topic

Perhaps best to leave the thinking to those who know how to use it  :hi:

Offline legendinho

Perhaps best to leave the thinking to those who know how to use it  :hi:

:rolleyes:  :hi: