Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor-kissxx - Birmingham TOFTT  (Read 1370 times)

soho_lover

External Link/Members Only

09/09/17 - midday.

£70 - 30min incall.

Location - Apartment of Edward street. (Birmingham)

Services - OWO, COB

I hade been lookin at options for a English WG in Birmingham the last few days as I was up there with football. I was going to see eliyah day but she wasn't working so I decided to TOFTT with Taylor.

Taylor;

English, profile states 31 would say between 28-33, brown hair down to her hip with extensions. 5ft 8/5ft 9.
Face 7/10, tits b size. Perfect nippels. Brown eyes. 10 or so smallish tattoos on her back and left arm.

Comms, initially was good. Sent her a text with time/duration. Replied within 10mins. Got postcode and she requested I let her know when I'm 10mins away, no problem.

So I text her to tell her I'm 10mins away and she replies with "look try be 15 I aint ready yet" which I thought could of been said in a nicer way. So I text her no problem. Text when I'm outside for number.
Arrived and text her she told me to give her 5mins which turned into 10. Phoned her and spoke told me she would text me the address. But she done it in stages which pissed me off. First the apartment block. Then gave me some code to the buzzer system door which was wrong then sent me another one which was right then hade to wait 2mins to get her flat number once inside her flat block. (Its like rented flats, run like a hotel but isn't a hotel)

Knock knock...

Even took her 30 seconds to open the door once I knocked....

The flat was nice, stylish, modern and clean.

Pleasantry's done, services confirmed, paperwork sorted.

I stripped and she took everything off expect knickers.

Hade owo for 15mins, definitely didn't deliver the deepthroat/gag she advertisers on her profile.
Took abit more than the helmet down. Tip play was ok nothing special. Abit of spit. Abit of ball sucking/kissing. Quite mechanical really.

Played with her tits whilst OWO there ok, b cup, natrual, nice nipples best thing about her appearance. (haven't seen her cunt)

She could tell I was nearing completion and askd if I wouldn't CIM.

So was just about to blow my load and took it out her mouth and COB.

Wiped up, showered.

When I got outta the shower I was getting dressed and opened the bathroom door the kitchen is opposite and she was washing some dishes was a nice little touch/sight from behind she still only hade knickers on.

Dressed, talked alittle then said our goodbyes and I left.

Final thoughts?

Service 6.5/10
Location 8.5/10
VFM 6.5/10
Connection 6.5/10

Would I recommend?
Have a read and make your own choice.

Would I return?
No.

On her profile she offers BB for a extra rate if you can show medical evidence your clean. Which I think is worrying.

What are OP thoughts on this?
Anyone agree with WG offering BB on evidence?

Happy punting chaps  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:50:23 am by soho_lover »

Offline Pablo02

This is verging on negative territory imo.
As to bb I'd never book her
Thanks for your review

soho_lover

This is verging on negative territory imo.
As to bb I'd never book her
Thanks for your review

Yes mate, verging on negative but wasn't across the line because still recived ok OWO and was clean safe apartment even though comms were abit of an issue didn't cost me much but 10mins of my time.
NP Pablo  :hi:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review SL in a couple of the Pictures I would say she looks older than 31 ? Sounds borderline Negative to me but thanks again.

:drinks:

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the review, I'll give this one a miss for a number of reasons.

On the BB issue an STI all clear isn't a guarantee for a WG as who knows what a punter has been doing since the test? Plus we wouldn't know if she even enforces that rule consistently. I'd get yourself to the GUM.

soho_lover

Thanks for the Review SL in a couple of the Pictures I would say she looks older than 31 ? Sounds borderline Negative to me but thanks again.

:drinks:

I would say max 33. Reason given above why in my opinion was a neutral and not a negative.
SL  :hi:

soho_lover

Thanks for the review, I'll give this one a miss for a number of reasons.

On the BB issue an STI all clear isn't a guarantee for a WG as who knows what a punter has been doing since the test? Plus we wouldn't know if she even enforces that rule consistently. I'd get yourself to the GUM.

NP rust,

Agree with you totally mate.

Luckily I didn't participate in protective sex or bb so think irl be alright.

Ming

Good looking girl, poor choices in her service offering....

I think Rust's suggestion of a check up would be a wise precaution.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

soho_lover

Good looking girl, poor choices in her service offering....

I think Rust's suggestion of a check up would be a wise precaution.

Thanks for the review.

Ming  :hi:

Luckily I didn't participate in protective sex or bb so think irl be alright.
Very small chance of catching something from OWO.

NP ming 

SL :hi:

Offline bearcat69

Personally I wouldn't touch this whore with a ten foot barge pole.

I suppose you are right in a sense that you are very unlikely to catch something from OWO only but still, I would not risk it myself.

It's your life and health and all that, but a bit irresponsible punting don't you think? This is how STI's end up getting passed around. :dash:

As others have said I would definitely get yourself to a GUM clinic ASAP just to be careful and would recommend not picking WGs that advertise BB in the future. Whether they actually provide it or not, why risk it when you could just simply pick girls that don't advertise such services?

Shame in a way, as some of the pictures on her profile are quite appealing. She sounds rather flakey too. :wackogirl: Why can't she just not be bonkers? :dash: