Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen The Thai Sammy Massage recently  (Read 2547 times)

Chickenfry

Hello, the last time I had seen her was almost 1 year ago, her service was absolutely outstanding at the time, however she was getting lesser attractive to me, and her oral hygiene was not pleasant, I am contemplating to go and see her or get a new one.

External Link/Members Only

Any constructive advice is really appreciated, and please kindly if you could not help, do not bother to post here as I want a feed back.

Thanks

Offline Fishface

Only constructive advice I can think of is learn some manners :hi:

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Dellboy

Only constructive advice I can think of is learn some manners :hi:

+1  :hi:

Chickenfry

You know what , I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat, meaning I became utterly fed up the bad stinking and useless replies which is nothing to do about my quest. Some one started FBSM page years ago, unfortunately almost %60 of the replies and comments was nothing to do about the FBSM. Just answer if you know if you do not, do not waste your time and mines
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 04:32:15 am by Chickenfry »

Offline Stapler

You know what , I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat, meaning I became utterly fed up the bad stinking and useless replies which is nothing to do about my quest. Some one started FBSM page years ago, unfortunately almost %60 of the replies and comments was nothing to do about the FBSM. Just answer if you know if you do not, do not waste your time and mines

The Brum FBSM thread has become so big that it is difficult to navigate nowadays.

Here's one for you to try :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dellboy

Dellboy

...and the diet isn't working......
Like it IF.. ..... :hi: :hi:

Offline Stapler

Moaning chicken won't look now!

Offline Littlefoot

You offered him good advice, going out your way to sort him a good one!  :thumbsup:

Chickenfry

Stapler; I did not seriously look it, because I know that ilfated intent!, the thread you created back 2013 was very informative for the first year, unfortunately Alcoholism has messed it up

Offline mr.bluesky

Stapler; I did not seriously look it, because I know that ilfated intent!, the thread you created back 2013 was very informative for the first year, unfortunately Alcoholism has messed it up

I write my best reports when I'm pissed  :drinks:

Dellboy

Ooooooowww  Stapler.

Falcon195 joined a couple of weeks ago.

Has apparently never posted anything and his first action is to report this post .......accusing you of being an...... Abusing and bullying person  :yahoo:

Perhaps he is Chickenfry's strongman??

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154225.0
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 05:27:02 pm by Dellboy »

Offline Littlefoot

Ooooooowww  Stapler.

Has apparently never posted anything and his first action is to report this post .......accusing you of being an...... Abusing and bullying person  :yahoo:

Didn't he join in 2015, what a plonker he is, how is that 'abusing or bullying'  ha ha :unknown:

Dellboy

Didn't he join in 2015, what a plonker he is, how is that 'abusing or bullying'  ha ha :unknown:

You are right.... No posts in two years ......what a plonker...

Offline Stapler

Ooooooowww  Stapler.

Perhaps he should make a post of two so we can get to know him and reply in s polite manner!  :D

James999

Falcon195 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=32257 HAs been a member here for two years and his / her sole contributuion is to report this post  :dash:

Chickenfry

This is the typical agonising and annoying posts I was warned earlier, you have already bombarded useless and distractive posts, Stapler, Please stop posting whilst you are between mars and jupiter, I asked advise, if you cannot help please stop bullying
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:32:54 am by Chickenfry »

Dellboy

This is the typical agonising and annoying posts I was warned earlier, you have already bombarded useless and distractive posts, Stapler, Please stop posting whilst you are between mars and jupiter, I asked advise, if you cannot help please stop bullying

It's advice not advise .....and I  presume you come from Venus

Offline Stapler

This is the typical agonising and annoying posts I was warned earlier, you have already bombarded useless and distractive posts, Stapler, Please stop posting whilst you are between mars and Jupiter I asked advise, if you cannot help please stop bullying

Never mind the planets :
Was on cloud nine a couple days ago with Sammi!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:35:48 pm by Stapler »