Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe girls from Birmingham.  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Pablo02

Has anyone had any recent punts with the Deluxe girls?
2 of them seem to be doing incalls now twice a week and I'm tempted to see this one.
External Link/Members Only

However because this is like a agency that's run by one of the girls Olivia banks I'm a bit skeptical

Offline suttonporksword

you should see that ruby has one review and its negative and fairly recent. I saw scarlett a while ago, gfe with a very nice down to earth girl

Offline Sandwellpunter

Just joined the site and yet to post a review but I am an experienced punter in the west mids area. I've seen Ruby several times and always found it to be a really good experience with all services listed offered and delivered. A really nice young lady. Also recently seen Olivia herself and one of my top meets of all time a really nice lady, classy and sexy and delivered a really enthusiastic and genuine service, just waiting for next incall dates to be posted to return. I appreciate some girls have bad days and we all have good and bad punts but id put these girls high on my return list.

jeanvaljean2000

Just joined the site and yet to post a review but I am an experienced punter in the west mids area. I've seen Ruby several times and always found it to be a really good experience with all services listed offered and delivered. A really nice young lady. Also recently seen Olivia herself and one of my top meets of all time a really nice lady, classy and sexy and delivered a really enthusiastic and genuine service, just waiting for next incall dates to be posted to return. I appreciate some girls have bad days and we all have good and bad punts but id put these girls high on my return list.

Welcome to the forum. I can see you just joined.  How did you find the site?  Did somebody informed you that a negative review has been posted about ruby or you just tumbled on it whilst googling 'where to go and advertise Ruby'? If you have seen ruby on several occasions, can you share your experiences at least with the forum?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Has anyone had any recent punts with the Deluxe girls?
2 of them seem to be doing incalls now twice a week and I'm tempted to see this one.
External Link/Members Only

However because this is like a agency that's run by one of the girls Olivia banks I'm a bit skeptical

AW groups also have similar links to individual profiles:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Diehard

Useless agency and Olivia doesn't French kiss and neither do most of her girls and one of their girls ripped off a punter by going after 40 mins of a one hour punt. There is a review on here somewhere.

Steer clear would be my advice.

midlandz_boy88

new girl joined External Link/Members Only
may book next week, feelign horny and no luck with sa so nay just book,

Offline Pablo02

new girl joined External Link/Members Only
may book next week, feelign horny and no luck with sa so nay just book,

Hope it's a good one for you.