Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Maya - Coventry?  (Read 1144 times)

Offline baseball_99

Hi All,

I am hoping to see Sexy Thai Maya External Link/Members Only in Coventry tomorrow having missed out on her two weeks ago due B&S.

Has anyone actually seen her in the last month or so?

Since her move to Coventry she hasnt had reviews and I know the maid will give a bull shit story.

Any info on Maya or any other possible potentials will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline misterjt111

Not seen her I'm afraid but I have been to that apartment.  I saw Anita, maybe, I'm not sure who I saw to be honest it's like flipping a coin, Water Street treatment here.  I've been tempted to go back and see who I get but it wastes a potential punt and time is short these days for me to squeeze them in.

Offline baseball_99

Good news, I saw her after some slight confusion with the maid as I arrived several minutes earlier than expected.

On entering the apartments there was a slightly shifty fella lurking around the entrance and watching the flat, to avoid any sort of trouble I decided to continue walking past the apartments then crossed the road and walked back so I could get a look at him and weigh things up.

As I walked past I glanced around a few times and he was watching me.

I popped into the local shop to get a drink which is on the main rd and when I walked back up the road again and he was gone from the entrance. I then walked into the car park staying on the opposite side of the flat just in case he was lurking /hiding around the corner.

Luckily he was gone.

When I mentioned this to Maya and described appearance, what he was wearing and carrying (backpack)  she said it might have been her previous customer who booked for 1 hour and left after 30mins and he maybe waiting for a taxi.

Again, there was no one lurking around when I left.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this and I don't mean to frighten anyone off, but if this was a previous punter and you're reading this thread, just get your taxi to pick you from the medical center or petrol station which is close by.

Dont hang around the entrance eyeing people up acting all suspicious.

Review on Maya, who was lovely to follow.

Offline Lee4u

Every 1 giving her   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: here but nothing on aw I just wonder why

Offline piercedtim

I saw her but it was more like 2 or 3 months ago, and in Birmingham. She was a good punt, so I imagine she still is.

Offline mr.bluesky

Confusing profile, says she is working from private flat near borough tube station. Coventry does not have any tube stations !