Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD - Wembley (outcall)  (Read 1808 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

ChopperJ

90 minutes outcall- £300

It was the month of my birthday so, as a treat to myself, I decided to push the boat right out and book an outcall with Miss KDD. My usual punts are on the slightly raunchy side of gfe, with a £150 ceiling.
So, booking a 90 minute session with someone known for her full on pse, was most definitely out of the norm for me.

The stages before the actual punt were a bit long winded. I hadn’t had a sti test recently and knowing that Kristen requires proof of a test before the punt, I got myself checked out a few weeks before the arranged date. Brilliantly, my local clinic managed to lose my samples, meaning I had to get checked out again.
The results came in a few days before the punt luckily.

The punt was arranged for a midweek night, at an adequate hotel in Wembley, Away from the stadium, arena etc. The room itself was pretty decent. Very spacious, with some quirky design. I provided a bottle of white wine and a couple of bottles of water.

We were meant to start at 7.30 but she had told me in advance that she may be a little late. I told her I had nothing else on and was flexible on times. She eventually got to the room 8.30 (approx). She said she was coming in from work and was dealing with the traffic.
My suspicion is that she fit another booking in before she made her way to me. I honestly don’t mind/care if she did have it another booking before, I’ll guess I’ll just take her word for it.

Finally, she knocks at the door and I half thought about doing the ‘slow open and hide behind the door’ thing for a laugh. Sadly, I opted not to.
Much has been spoken on here about her looks and body. I thought she was alright looking facially and had a nice curvy body with decent tits. She wouldn’t turn my head on the street but she’s far from a boner killer. I reckon she’s early to mid 30’s.
Before she hit the shower to freshen up, we exchanged a few kisses, a few words and I sorted the payment. Then I got my phone out to play the test results out on loudspeaker (my clinic provides an automated service but no written evidence).
As I was making the call, she told me not to worry and that She believed me.
What the Fuck? After all that headache to get the results in time for the punt, I made sure she listened.

Out the shower she comes and she’s wearing a nice bit of black lingerie which showed her curves really well. Suddenly, she looked really fuckable. Funny what lingerie can do.
We started with kissing and groping before she unbuckled my belt, pulled down my jeans and then my boxers to let my Cock free and bounce around inches away from her face. She gave me a pretty good blowjob. It wasn’t particularly deep or sloppy but, it was still felt good enough to bring round one to a close. When I indicated I was on the brink, she went in really deep and sucked hard, making me shoot all the way down her throat and then opened her mouth to show it was all gone.
I fell back onto the bed as she went to wash her mouth out. When she returned, there was more kissing before she parted and lifted my legs to rim me. After cumming a minute or two ago, I was really sensitive at the this point and her tongue drove me fucking wild. She wanked my cock and sucked my balls until I was hard again. Got the Mac on, she bent over the bed and I slid into her pussy. I looked on in the mirror as fucked her. I picked up the pace as she moaned out. I started pounding away and eventually she reached between her legs and frigged her clit, causing her to squirt over the floor.
She stands back up. More kissing. This time deeper and messier. Our tongues are lashing away. She laid down on the bed, head hanging off and pulled me in so she could face fuck herself, slobbering on balls every now and then, while I reached forward and groped those impressive tits.
She had definitely switched gears and moved us into the pse zone.
Her face was a mess after a bit of this so, I flipped her around, spread her legs and pushed my way into your arse (at her request) and started pounding away in mish as she talked dirty to me. To no ones surprise, she’s a damn good fuck.

We paused for a bit to have a breather and a few sips of wine. The following bit was probably the filthiest part of my whole punting life, let alone this punt alone. I had always been curious about whipped cream being used and had asked Kristen in Comms if I could bring in a can to be used during. Unsurprisingly, she was game.
She dropped to her knees after setting a towel down, because she knew it was going to get messy. I squirted some cream onto my cock and she gobbled it all up, going In deep and making it all disappear.
Over the next few minutes, I squirted more cream and she kept going, delivering the sloppy, nasty and messy blowjob I was expecting when I booked. I totally got caught up in the moment: I dropped to my knees too and engaged in a long, messy kiss, our tongues lashing about while we both got covered in cream, sweat and saliva. At my request, she stood over me and fingered herself, quickly squirting all over my face. I ended up on the bed, on my back and legs spread wide as she continued face Fuck herself and intermittently rim me.
The can of cream ended up in my hand again and I squirted some on her tits. She took the hint and gave me a damn good tit wank. She mixed this in with sucking me and wanking me with her hand, making me cum hard. I think she swallowed my cum again. I said “I think” because, my head was spinning at this point, it took me a few seconds to get back to my senses.

We both jumped into the shower and washed each other off, nothing sexual here. There were still about 15 minutes of the punt left when we redressed. She did ask if I wanted to do anything else but, I was absolutely fine with it all ending there.
I was starving!
She got dressed, grabbed her stuff and left. I ordered myself a large pizza and also bought a can of air freshener. The mix of sweat, squirt, spit and cream gave the room a really odd smell.

Before doing this review, my view was that I enjoyed myself but wouldn’t return as I had ticked that box and £300 is a fair bit of money.
However, after writing this up, I’ve remembered how much I enjoyed it and also, we didn’t even touch on the bag of toys that she brought with her.
Maybe I’ll push the boat out again next August for another night of filth....

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only