Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Natalia - Shoreditch  (Read 819 times)

Beef Flaps

Busty_Natalia - Shoreditch. (Cant link AW at the moment, possible admin edit)

After reading some positive reviews I decided to Book with Busty_Natalia.

I had booked 30 minutes and to be honest I wasn't that impressed and going by the other reviews hear, I was expecting a happy whore ready to suck cock and gobble my man love. She did deliver with the OWO and a lovely swallow. The problem was she just didn't smile..... at all. BJ was average.

I would have loved to make this girl my regular, if only she smiled. Maybe I caught her at an off moment I don't know. I may of seen her again if she had not put her prices up. Has to be a Neutral from me. Cant justify a negative review.

Beef Flaps.

Offline Rubenzz

I saw her once too. I'd also rate a neutral. Easy to get along with. But the bj wasn't that good. She didn't accept my aw booking request though... Probably thought I'd give her a negative. I wouldn't mind seeing her again though... but to me, she didn't seem happy doing what she does.

Beef Flaps

I saw her once too. I'd also rate a neutral. Easy to get along with. But the bj wasn't that good. She didn't accept my aw booking request though... Probably thought I'd give her a negative. I wouldn't mind seeing her again though... but to me, she didn't seem happy doing what she does.

A happy whore is what does it for me I don't like whores that just go through the motions. I want to see that smile while my thermal rub is trickling down your chin! 

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review Beef Flaps. According to her AW profile she has moved from Shoreditch to the Barbican and changed her name to,'Noelia'. Guessing you visited her a while ago?

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Offline rockharders

She's on my HL but I'm sitting on the sidelines for the moment.

I want to have a go on her tits though so the temptation is still there.

Beef Flaps

Thanks for the review Beef Flaps. According to her AW profile she has moved from Shoreditch to the Barbican and changed her name to,'Noelia'. Guessing you visited her a while ago?

External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Don't want to give to much away about myself but yes around a month. I booked after there was some positives on UKP didn't work out for me though. Forgot to mention her photo's are a little to misleading.

Beef Flaps

She's on my HL but I'm sitting on the sidelines for the moment.

I want to have a go on her tits though so the temptation is still there.

She does have nice plump Ta Ta's. How ever attached to a miserable bitch I don't see the appeal. Mind you..... perhaps I wouldn't mind going back and blowing my sticky paint over that miserable face  :unknown:.  She would have to lower her prices though.