Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Teen Julia20 - Camden  (Read 3871 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

30 mins @ £60

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

2016 and I’m giving up punting, or so I told myself. Had that been true I would have logged out of UKP and deleted my AW account - neither of which has happened.

Julia - long been on my hotlist but never been able to see due to her limited working hours. Opportunity came up and I took it. Booked a few days in advance which I’ve never done before having always done same day bookings, led to a heightened sense of anticipation - and potential for disappointment. She’s well reviewed on here with accurate profile pics so nothing else to add.

The meet - You know that thing when you meet a girl in a nightclub, take her back to your place and fuck each other’s brains out, this is exactly what this felt like. Very willing and extremely active, multiple positions, she knows how to put that slim fit body to best use.

Only question now is do I give up punting on a high note (yeah right) or give her flatmate a try… decisions..

Offline Fully Sated

I have visited her flat mate and thoroughly recommend!

External Link/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

Yeah, I could hear her and/or her punter stomping around the flat during my visit. Very tempted but I'm not currently in a big tits 'n ass phase. This could easily change in within the next 10 minutes  :D

Offline Nagilum

Could you confirm for me OP that she is pretty face-wise.

Also how passionate was the DFK?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention  :cool:

Offline collector

I've not seen her yet. According to previous reviews she is not so pretty facially but has a fit and hot body.

Offline Nagilum

I've not seen her yet. According to previous reviews she is not so pretty facially but has a fit and hot body.

At £90 I think it may be worth the punt.

Let me just shake this bug I have  ;)

Offline collector

At £90 I think it may be worth the punt.

Let me just shake this bug I have  ;)
Definitely worth the punt.

LL

Don't quit til you've punted her flatmate Laura!

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review mate.I've been thinking of giving up. Decided to give punting one more go - next 3 punts are 3 forum favourites. Hopefully, they are good punts.

Offline kefcseries

Also how passionate was the DFK?

Looks being subjective, in my opinion definitely cute. Natural "girl next door" cute as I think someone else has said. I don't think she had much if any make up on at all when I saw her which is a big plus in my book.

DFK - once the door to her room closed she was straight in with a big hug and loads of kissing. Felt very natural and kicked things off with a bang.

Don't quit til you've punted her flatmate Laura!

Quit.. let he who has actually truly quit punting by choice post their name below....

I presume there will be no takers  :D

Offline Nagilum

Looks being subjective, in my opinion definitely cute. Natural "girl next door" cute as I think someone else has said. I don't think she had much if any make up on at all when I saw her which is a big plus in my book.

DFK - once the door to her room closed she was straight in with a big hug and loads of kissing. Felt very natural and kicked things off with a bang.

Quit.. let he who has actually truly quit punting by choice post their name below....

I presume there will be no takers  :D

I like what I'm reading! 

Quit punting... Could you quit sex with smoking hot women..? I thought as much  :cool:

Offline kefcseries

Well now I've seen her flatmate DD Angel. Probably unfair to compare as it's really horses for courses but for me... Julia tops it, YMMV.

Both were great punts, best way to describe the differences (for me) was that Julia was all out energetic, Laura more sedate like she was pacing herself for a day's work.

Or to put it another way, after seeing Laura I went shopping. After seeing Julia I went straight home for 3 hours kip as I was knackered.

LL

Well now I've seen her flatmate DD Angel. Probably unfair to compare as it's really horses for courses but for me... Julia tops it, YMMV.

Both were great punts, best way to describe the differences (for me) was that Julia was all out energetic, Laura more sedate like she was pacing herself for a day's work.

Or to put it another way, after seeing Laura I went shopping. After seeing Julia I went straight home for 3 hours kip as I was knackered.

Thanks for the update. I liked both girls and it's more difficult for me to choose a favourite. Julia is energetic and slim. Laura has amazing tits and facially she's the prettiest of the two. Julia gives rimming which Laura does not. Laura takes a facial whereas Julia does not (according to her likes).

Offline joe diddley

Haven't seen Julia but a good characterisation of Laura IMO. Still a great punt though.

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks for the update. I liked both girls and it's more difficult for me to choose a favourite. Julia is energetic and slim. Laura has amazing tits and facially she's the prettiest of the two. Julia gives rimming which Laura does not. Laura takes a facial whereas Julia does not (according to her likes).

and Laura's tongue stud is worth a mention too. I wouldn't compare them, just see them both. See which one you like most - or I like them both the same.