Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Almma - waste of money and poor attitude!  (Read 759 times)

11 review(s) for gorgeous almma (0 positive, 5 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline eastendking

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
cost = £60
time = 30 minutes
incall - aldgate ibis

A bit of background on me first as I'm a first time poster. Been punting for nearly 6 years although it has been sparingly and lately I have been doing it on a more regular basis. Break up in recent relationship means I have more free time so will be punting more and contributing to the website.

The booking

Communication was great, although it's clear there is a pimp communicating with you via TEXT ONLY. Sent me the address for her hotel room in the Ibis Hotel right next to Aldgate. Went to the hotel and got to her room without any problems.

Physically she is fairly attractive with a decent figure (7/10). However that is where everything stops. Knowing she is Romanian and has had negative feedback on the site before, I decided to ask her what services were on offer. She stated everything was on offer namely OWO and DFK at no extra cost.

However, as you can guess, this was not the case. I had a shower and she then went to the sink to give her pu**y a quick wipe which was off putting as it suggested a lack of hygeine.

She started off with OWO when we did finally begin and it was half hearted to say the least. within 2 minutes she is trying to put the condom on and telling me to fuck her hard. I oblige and when i haven;t cum in the first 3-4 minutes then the complaints begin. "when you going to cum - you can't fuck for all 30 minutes." I have been fucking all day and do not like long fuck."

Obviously this massively turns me off and I try to ignore her moans and continue with the "punt" but the mood is killed. I decide to cut my losses and leave at which point she begins having a go at me. You want everything and want to fuck for 30 minutes she says. If you want that then you should find another girl.

Guys, do not waste your time with this girl. She really hates what she does, is in it to con people and does not care whether you have a good time or not.

Suffice to say DFK was also not offered and not allowed to touch boobs etc.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Offline Honestpunter

Thanks mate!
These kind of reviews are very useful for all us punters!
I haaate these miserable romanians!!
It is easy, if you don't like the job, just go to mc donalds and earn the minimum wage, guys like me, work hard to spend our money in these girls, which is a lot for 1 hour!!
I am deleting her right now from my hot list! :angry:
Hope next punt will go well mate.
Any suggestions just ask, you are far more experienced than me, but can always suggest a nice girl to you depending on your likes..
Cheers!

Offline Tony_Red

If it's too good to be true...

Don't worry mate, plenty of awesome punts lie ahead. We all have to take a shit one every now and again.

Offline justabloke

It's a shame she's crap, she does look hot on her pics  :thumbsdown:

tonysoprano

" I have been fucking all day and do not like long fuck."

I would suggest you're in the wrong job then..

This fucking useless twot should be earning 50 quid a week in some shitty 9-5 job back in Romania but instead she earns that here in 1 hour when she can't even be bothered to do what she's paid for. Absolute fucking low-life.

Offline eastendking

It was really disappointing. Up until the point at which she took the money, everything seemed on track. She said everything was on offer service wise and seemed  very polite.

Then as soon as the money was safely stashed away, the true miserable, money hungry Almma shows her true side. Honestly guys, definently avoid her or you will be leaving feeling really angry and annoyed.

As many of you have said before, learning from your mistakes is the most important thing. The lesson I've learnt is to avoid all Romanian girls!

Offline kowalski

Looking at her face and Tits a baboon springs to mind.
Let's hope this review contributes to a dusty phone😆

tonysoprano

The lesson I've learnt is to avoid all Romanian girls!

No just select them very carefully. Some research can help you avoid experiences like this.

Offline The_Don

Offline eastendking

I didn't and that's where my mistake lies. I work near the area and remembered reading a review where the punter said he was pleasantly surprised. Had a quick look at her adult work rating and reviews and then booked the punt.

I met her with apprehension hence confirming the level of service before handing over the money. Up until, that point she was a darling but then it all changed.

In hindsight, I should have done all my due diligence which would have prevented me from wasting my money. Will make sure that happens in future!