Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy - HOD (1) Victoria  (Read 758 times)

Offline Boates

External Link/Members Only

Communication: All good - text day before to make booking and request to confirm on the day.

The Lady: Definitely her in the photos, stated age of 19 probably correct too with a stunning tight body and pretty face.

The Meeting: Roxy was going to be my "Starter" before the "Main Course" later that day so I knew not too expect too much based on previous reviews but equally knew I'd get what I wanted which is a bit of naughtiness with a cute young lady.

Arrived at the apartment, on ringing the bell was greeted by the Maid, who looked surprised to see me standing there, to which I thought I had the wrong place as she wasn't the stereo type I'd expected either. Anyway, once we established who was who, I was shown in to the first bedroom which was extremely clean and tidy.

Roxy entered shortly afterwards wearing high heels and a skimpy underwear set, as per her first photo, my instant reaction of "Wow". Asked how long I was there for, so handed over £80 for 30 minutes.

We then started with gentle FK but I just had to get her naked. Asked her to turn around as I gentle kissed her neck, began undoing the FIVE clips on her bra to release her gorgeous little titties. Then followed gentle licking of her nips, working my way down in order to lower her panties and reveal a gorgeous, tight little pussy,

Roxy laid on the bed, legs open wide as my tongue explored deeper, gentle fingers around the edges but not allowed inside. After a period of indulgence, it was my turn to be on the receiving end. OWO was available if required.....an absolute must for me.

As mentioned on other reviews, Roxy's BJ are not that good. A micro suck and a couple of licks of the tip is her routine but just seeing her do this was quite sufficient on this occasion as I had no intention of cumming and anything deeper would of probably resulted in an explosion.

Finally was covered FS in numerous positions, she's quite happy to go with any position requested after lubing up......Oh to fuck that tight hole!!

Overall, I got exactly what I wanted from this punt. Roxy is a nice girl, doesn't say much probably due to limited English but is always asking if you're ok which I think really means "Are you satisfied with my service".

Would definitely see her again.