Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE-kimberly worst experience bait and switch (Kilburn NW6)  (Read 757 times)

2 review(s) for GFE-Kimberly (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline shant999

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/GFE%2DKimberly

After some good punts it was bound to happen. Unfortunately penis ruled over everything else. Needed a late night solution so got desperate and called admiral at 1:30 am they gave me two sunita and alina.  All arranged but when I got there they didn't appeal as they gave me a look when I walled in. Common sense made me walk.
Back in car aw search led me to gfe kimberley who answered at 2:30. Sounded nice on the phone but I am sure my little mate was dictating. Easy postcode nw6 2he. Reached at 3am. Called for house number so was set.
lots of cameras on door so if you don't like I wouldn't suggest you go.
upstairs girl opens door not the one in picture but nude and attractive size 6 so little mate leads me into a grotty bedsit. Another girl size 10 big juicy looking firm boobs. Both about 19/20. Probably 6/7 in looks., this time of the night not fussy. Asked which one, I say both £160 thinking bargain!

Watch me get undressed. Sit me on bed. Size 6 puts jacket on and starts bj. Good. Size 10 lays there like a lemon. Phone rings size 6 answers at least 6 times during punt.
Serge can be heard in the room next door.
get size 10 to be more interactive and she look at me like wot! And reluctantly does what's asked.
fuck size 10 in various positions and get told by size 6 that she is not a machine and I should fuck her instead! I say wait.
fuck size 6 next, have you cum yet? I lost count of the number of times I got asked that  and lost count of the number of times th
e phone was answered! And the cheeky bitch said to next punter 10 mins when I still had 30mins.
Forced myself for another 15 mins fucking slowly and git told she likes it rough.

Got so fucked off with the both of them I pulled out and said fuck this after about 45 mins without finishing and said I am off.

The little fucks said hope you had a good time as I left!

Negatives:
romanian
Everything!!!

Positives:
Good bodies to play with.
fucked them sore.

Whatever you do avoid!

Offline paul_2407

Sounds like an absolute waste of time