Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I Was Going For A Punt...  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Corus Boy

... Then I discovered that;

She lived near a school.
She was Romanian.
The pictures I'm looking at may not be her.
She probably earns more money than me.
If I fall in love with her, the relationship probably will not work.
Even if I'm careful, I'll probably catch something nasty.
I wont get what I expect and it will cost me more than advetised.
There may be more kids there than I can cope with.
Someone here will know that I'm going to have a bad time.
If I cycle to the meet, I'll get my head crushed under a lorry.

:D  :drinks:  :D  :dash:

Sureshot

.....but my dick took over and i went anyway :lol:

SirFrank

:lol: And it was shit and here's my negative review. I'm all for informing punters but when you tell someone they'll burn their fingers if they stick their hands in the fire and they do it anyway, they really only have themselves to blame. THE POWER OF THE PUSSY!

Offline Corus Boy

:lol: And it was shit and here's my negative review. I'm all for informing punters but when you tell someone they'll burn their fingers if they stick their hands in the fire and they do it anyway, they really only have themselves to blame. THE POWER OF THE PUSSY!

Hidden Image/Members Only

fredpunter

And when I got there she was a he and asked me to carry a washing machine up the fucking stairs

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

And when I got there she was a he and asked me to carry a washing machine up the fucking stairs

But he did nosh me off so all's well that ends well.

Offline SamLP

but then she started to cry when I stuck my 9 incher in her

firth

Even though Jack and Rose escaped the sinking ship named Titanic, at least one ship was saved; their relationship.

Offline Corus Boy

And then I realised her name wasn't Fuck Me Hard All Night!

Offline Happylad

I closed my eyes and fucked her hard, and as I came I opened my eyes, and she turned her head and looked at me and went....... BAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAA

Chuckman

And it turns out the blue waffle is a real thing.

Offline hgivv

And we got chatting, turns out we had a lot in common. Treat her/him well Gents.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'm not going into details because what happened between us is between her and me and whoevers jizz was inside her 15 minutes before me.

Offline Corus Boy

The door opened and she wasn't wearing her Traditional Dress!  Also she had lied about her age  :D

Offline Marshall85

But I must have got lucky, as she opened the door with a ravenous look on her face and a suitcase full of toys behind her, our eyes met and electricity crackled through the air. For 150ph I'd found my eternal soulmate who'd been waiting for a 6 pop an hour stud like me for all her tender years.

Offline shagbambi

and a bucketload of cum because I had been eating celery for the past two days

Offline Cuntminion

When I got there it was a tranny but i will be fucked if I'm walking ten minutes for nothing and went through with it anyway

Offline Corus Boy

When I got there it was a tranny but i will be fucked if I'm walking ten minutes for nothing and went through with it anyway

And here he/she is;

SirFrank

Ewwwwww just wondering what my pathetic cock would look like in his big fucking hands. Scratch beneath the surface and my ego is as fragile as the Greek economy. That would tip my over the edge for sure

Offline shagbambi

Surprisingly there was no washing machine that needed moving...

Offline HippyCrack

And after travelling an hour getting to the street there was no answer when I called for the door number.

RalphMouse

Offline anyfucker

Surprisingly there was no washing machine that needed moving...
but i did get rinsed