Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Punting City  (Read 6341 times)

Offline VanceRef

Hi all,

Was going to treat myself to a weekend Amsterdam break but decided to keep it within the UK instead.
I live fairly central in the UK so can access most cities by plane/train/car.

Are there any cities that are particularly known to be good punting cities? I realise that a 'good' punt will be hugely subjective but would be interested to hear some opinions.

I live near Birmingham at the moment so would be looking at a city away from here.

Thanks all,

Vance

Offline nestor

it would be easier to say which cities to avoid..........
I'd start with Plymouth (just rough types shagging the matelots)
Carlisle (all inbred with five fingers)
Lancaster (totally devoid of talent)
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Nagilum

For me its London, more girls per square meter.

ickydicky

dont go to amsterdam.go and try  stuttgart where there is a multi storey legal brothel. and great german beer :drinks:

Offline stevedave

London would seem to be a good place to start, so big and the variety available presumably would be massive.

Newcastle seems to have some very nice girls available (just about every lass on UKE seems to be from up that way!)

Manchester has some very nice lasses in and around the area too from what I've seen, and some large parlours if none of the Indies appeal.

Integral

Basically what Stevedave said, but Manchester or London for my money (both about the same distance from Brum too).

London has better selection of independants (and I suppose agancies also, but I don't use those), but an average punt is £20-£30 more expensive than Manchester.

Manc-land (i.e. Greater Manchester) has a great range of parlours and is a bit cheaper.

Couple of parlour links: -
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only and selecta although that's a bit more "downmarket"

External Link/Members Only and GFE literally around the corner External Link/Members Only

There are lots of reviews of specific parlour girls on here (and, obviously thousands of London and Manc indies).

Happy punting mate.  :thumbsup:

LL

I liked Budapest since I like to punt Hungarian girls. See them on their own turf and they're a lot more relaxed and also charge a lot less.

Offline wannabe

Milton Keynes? Not too far from Brum.

Ben4454

Milton Keynes? Not too far from Brum.

Milton Keynes seems to be the punting capital of the uk for some reason.

ickydicky

Milton Keynes seems to be the punting capital of the uk for some reason.

fuck all else to do there mibbees :lol:

Offline signy

Yep, Milton Keynes is your place. Easy access from the M1 without the need to go into London. Seriously, this is largely down to the attitude of the local police who are happy for "well run"  establishments and independents to go about their business without hassle, but will not tolerate street girls.

LL

Sorry OP! Skimmed over your topic earlier. Reading it more carefully I see you're asking for UK cities. That's easy then. London all the way!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I would suggest look for a lady on AW with the criteria that suit you for example British or EE? Young or old? Bareback or protected? Slim or BBW? Reviews on AW and UKP? Kissing or oral or other services. New or recent on AW?

I personally go for smaller towns or semi rural and do well, as well as urban centres. The larger the city the more EE ladies there are - your choice. My last two punts out of London were Stoke on Trent and Birkenhead - but I was heading that way for work rather than tourism. I could have chosen anyone along the M! and M6.

And when you are homing in on some few ladies then select your holiday location!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 08:37:56 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline DrGFreeman

I have always found lining up meets with independents, in an unfamiliar city, with a short time window, very hit and miss.
Especially London
Away from home I stick to agencies or brothels to remove all the organising hassle.

For this reason, I would recommend Newcastle.
I had some very enjoyable work trips there.
The scene seems to be dominated by agencies who can organise everything for you either incall or outcall. costs are reasonable.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Thing is, how many can you reasonably expect to see in a weekend...... 2, 3, errrrr 4????? As long as your chosen place has a few you fancy then you're in business. London having say, 500 lovelies, is largely irrelevant if you're not actually gonna see 498 of them.

Offline David1970

Got to say Newcastle, good choice and good prices.
Do a lot of my punting there, agency's have been good except for one poor one.
Can get a good shag for £60, and I love that sexy Geordie accent.
Had the best punt of my life there.

Found London expensive for what you get.

Glasgow ok but it's all independents which can be a hassle.

Edinburgh is ok but independents or saunas( which I do not fancy)

Offline MrClive

I would say Manchester.

There are parlours where you can just walk in without appointment and be having your cock sucked by a stunner within five minutes. Up here in Newcastle there is no such thing, however there are some excellent girls around here at the moment both on AW and with agencies.

The Metrolink in Manchester is very handy aswell, unlike Milton Keynes where renting a car is probably your best option.

Never done London so couldn't comment.

Offline nestor

Up here in Newcastle there is no such thing, however there are some excellent girls around here at the moment both on AW and with agencies.

I've only been to Newcastle twice, but the girls in the Thai parlours didn't seem to be shy at obliging.........? Was I just lucky?
Banned by:

Offline MrClive

I've only been to Newcastle twice, but the girls in the Thai parlours didn't seem to be shy at obliging.........? Was I just lucky?

Must admit I've not tried any of the Thai places. If you can just turn up without appointment then that is news to me! Where about's are they? Haha.

Offline nestor

Must admit I've not tried any of the Thai places. If you can just turn up without appointment then that is news to me! Where about's are they? Haha.

Google them, the ones I explored were in a cluster around Pink Lane. Very much below the counter, if the girl likes you, you may have fun. And yes, they were walkins
Banned by:

Online RedKettle

In the places to avoid list I would Sheffield - terrible!

London is an obvious choice but will be expensive, not just the girls but accommodation and everything else.  As said above you can only shag a few girls in a weekend so perhaps select somewhere cheaper but having found girls you like there.  Nottingham and Leicester (my home patch) for example - see list at top of the EM sections.

Personally I have wanted to go punting in Manchester where there seem to be plenty of hotties.

For a weekend away I would also think about what I would want to do in the non shagging time.

Offline webpunter

UK:
MK
Manchester - loads of em & same with parlours, SS etc
London - only coz covers such a large area, i'm counting within the M24

Europe:
Marbella - including Puero Banus & Fuengirola [Estark club]
Barcelona
Berlin - Artemis

Offline Marmalade

Thing is, how many can you reasonably expect to see in a weekend...... 2, 3, errrrr 4????? As long as your chosen place has a few you fancy then you're in business. London having say, 500 lovelies, is largely irrelevant if you're not actually gonna see 498 of them.
A good point. So if you are going to see two or three, what might be the considerations (apart from two or three decent quality WGs being available)?
1. Costs
2. Ease of finding them
3. Enjoyable area inbetween punts.

1a cost of girls: London more expensive
1b cost of getting there: depends where you are
1c other costs while there: again, London is damn pricey.
2. Finding them: you can get off the train at derby and the shag shop is right across from the station but going to derby is hardly recommended. A compact city with central prossies -- Edinburgh, without a doubt. Shortlists of top indies if you book in advance, walking distance from main station, 3 quality knock shops same.
2a London is a great city if you know it well, but getting around can be expensively time-consuming if you don't, and sometimes if you do.
3. Enjoyable between punts: London hands down if you have money to spend and are well-organised, otherwise it can be hard work not emptying the wallet. Edinburgh wins again. The whole of the city centre is walkable and it's a city renowned for its beauty and its bars and its nightlife.

Years ago I'd have said Manchester for streetwaling and Glasgow for kerbcrawling but sadly the country's glorious masterbators have put an end to such simple pleasures.

:sarcastic: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Getting back to the op...:

Hi all,

Long time lurker... But fairly new to posting - will get updating with some reviews soon.

I am travelling to Liverpool in May and looking for any recommendations. I'll be looking for a 1 hour incall. I've made a hotlist in Adultwork but the reviews on there often contradict what punters are saying on here.

Any recommendations will be appreciated but I am more into girls less than 30.

Cheers all!  :D

So cheers to you too and how did May go?

Or is just case of "I would if I had a pair but mental masturbation is fun"!

Offline webpunter

you can get off the train at derby and the shag shop is right across from the station but going to derby is hardly recommended
Ditto that on Derby - its a shit-tip.  Have been there on a few business overnighters.  There are some hotels on the business park on the opposite side of the train station so easy to walk across.  As far as parlours go the place is better than most - the jacuzzi room is nice for a soapy HJ with the burd between your legs with b2b afterwards.  I thought just HE on offer

Offline Marmalade

Ditto that on Derby - its a shit-tip.  Have been there on a few business overnighters.  There are some hotels on the business park on the opposite side of the train station so easy to walk across.  As far as parlours go the place is better than most - the jacuzzi room is nice for a soapy HJ with the burd between your legs with b2b afterwards.  I thought just HE on offer

Yeah the big hotel directly opposite the station is not bad. Decent rooms and being Derby they aren't charging the earth, More like a "thank you for getting off at the wrong stop." Plus the layout of the hotel means it's easy enough for the filthiest skank to sneak in for an outcall. I should know. Fucking unforgettable she was. Nik's ben there too. Great profile and happy little squint-eyed rake of a girl. Tight cunt on it.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1153.0

Wouldn't it be great if every time someone posted a review there was an automatic snapshot of the profile  linked to it. That way when they created a different post-rehab price hike we could just spot them without a Sherlock.

Offline NIK

London by a country mile. No contest. Many subjects are about personal opinions, but this is an objective fact that no one can logically dispute.
MK seems very good for its size, whilst Manchester is perhaps no 2.
There are certainly a lot of big cities which are crap. I can speak of Sheffield and Derby from personal experience (Nottingham is better than the pair of them together) whilst Leeds and Newcastle also seem decent, although I have no knowledge of them. Birmingham and particularly Liverpool appear poor, although again I have no personal experience.

Offline _Bender_

I fucking live there!, it's my punting area and its shite except for a few good indies. In recent times I've been traveling 30 mins to an hour for a decent punt.

Online RedKettle

London by a country mile. No contest. Many subjects are about personal opinions, but this is an objective fact that no one can logically dispute.
There are certainly a lot of big cities which are crap. I can speak of Sheffield and Derby from personal experience (Nottingham is better than the pair of them together) whilst Leeds and Newcastle also seem decent, although I have no knowledge of them. Birmingham and particularly Liverpool appear poor, although again I have no personal experience.

I agree if you are looking for the best punting city it is London - but best punting city for a weekend might be elsewhere.  As discussed above you may only want 1 or 2 girls in that weekend and then something else to do, which for me would probably lead me away from London.

Offline Marmalade

I would tend to dispute it as "an objective fact". Finding a prossie, finding out what district she's in, finding out where that district is, then finding you have to get taxis there. And she charges London rates and if it's a blow out you have to go through the whole bloody rigmarole again.  :rolleyes: What a ridiculous carry on just for a shag. Gave that up for a laugh ages ago. Stick to parties if I'm stuck in London.

And to think I won't generally book a prossie in my home town unless she's walking distance. London? You gotta be fucking kidding.  :music: Those are what I would call objective facts and you have provided none. And I have logically not just disputed your assertion -- your opinion -- I have pretty well disembowelled it.

Offline Marmalade

I agree if you are looking for the best punting city it is London - but best punting city for a weekend might be elsewhere.  As discussed above you may only want 1 or 2 girls in that weekend and then something else to do, which for me would probably lead me away from London.

Exactly and the question was, what city to visit  :dash:

Offline NIK

I would tend to dispute it as "an objective fact". Finding a prossie, finding out what district she's in, finding out where that district is, then finding you have to get taxis there. And she charges London rates and if it's a blow out you have to go through the whole bloody rigmarole again.  :rolleyes: What a ridiculous carry on just for a shag. Gave that up for a laugh ages ago. Stick to parties if I'm stuck in London.

And to think I won't generally book a prossie in my home town unless she's walking distance. London? You gotta be fucking kidding.  :music: Those are what I would call objective facts and you have provided none. And I have logically not just disputed your assertion -- your opinion -- I have pretty well disembowelled it.

There is more choice in London than all the other cities put together.

ickydicky

but it is so fucking big. where would you stay. east london. south of the river. west. or west end. which is why a smaller more manageable to travel city may provide good choice for a visit. we got a few good ones in glasgow. and newcastle seems to provide us with some of our fav touring hoors. so mabye geordie land is worth a visit.

Online RedKettle

when I first punted in London I was just overwhelmed by the choice on AW - not helped by the fact that I do not really know London so often had no idea where the locations were anyway.

That was the reason I started using RBs - because I could put my location down and they would (big assumption) only bid if that was convenient to them.

If I was visiting a city for a weekend (with a cast iron excuse for the OH of course) I would probably go for one like Cardiff, Bristol or Edinburgh.  All nice places that I could happily spend the weekend in anyway but big enough to be able to find a girl or two.

Another good one would be York but from what I can tell I would struggle on the punting front there.

Diehard

1. Nottingham
2. Manchester
3. Leicester

Worst is Birmingham.

Offline NIK

This is bizarre. There is more to do in London than anywhere else. That's why I prefer to go there rather than anywhere else, not just for the punting.

Online RedKettle

This is bizarre. There is more to do in London than anywhere else. That's why I prefer to go there rather than anywhere else, not just for the punting.

we are all different - London holds little appeal to me if I wanted a relaxing weekend away.

country bumpkin me!

raylondoner

Buenos Aires does it for me every time, and you get some really hot girls from Paraguay as well!  :hi:

Online RedKettle

Buenos Aires does it for me every time, and you get some really hot girls from Paraguay as well!  :hi:

Alas the OP said within the UK - although I like your thinking  :hi:

raylondoner

Alas the OP said within the UK - although I like your thinking  :hi:

Oops, got carried away by dicky (read just after Rio topic, which is a city I also know well)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 06:16:21 pm by raylondoner »

Offline Marmalade

Not for me there's not. With a team of secretaries to compute locations travelling costs reviews maybe yes; without that a ridiculous amount of time is needed by someone who doesn't know London intimately to get laid.

A lottery ticket gives you lots of choice. Doesn't mean you'll win.

Even getting in and out of London is harder than some trips abroad. Full of hype and in reality it's about as much fun getting around as a crowded derelict poor man's version of New York. Point me to a place where I can get off at Kings X, walk ten minutes, and have a choice of top rate OWO and shag with an attractive indie for £70 a half hour or the same in a parlour. No, you can't. London might have lots of lots of, but it's a craphouse choice. End of. Oh -- and it has a lot of London-philes that constantly believe it's the centre of the Universe, but it's like rats in a cage after the latest bit of cheese. Best city for punting?? Like saying to someone in Michigan that the U.S. is the best country for beaches.

Offline howrude

Manchester had many places some years ago but a lot have been shut down. Still plenty there. Sheffield is also good.

Offline webpunter

Yeah the big hotel directly opposite the station is not bad. Decent rooms and being Derby they aren't charging the earth, More like a "thank you for getting off at the wrong stop." Plus the layout of the hotel means it's easy enough for the filthiest skank to sneak in for an outcall. I should know. Fucking unforgettable she was. Nik's ben there too. Great profile and happy little squint-eyed rake of a girl. Tight cunt on it.
You are a bad boy MF  :lol:  Respec. 
One thing at Bubbles that i liked was that after the jacuzzi / b2b massage session then i was offered another soak in the jacuzzi.  The burd let a bit of water out & filled it up in a couple of mins with water which seemed like it had come out of the ground it was so hot.  So whilst i luxuriated in the jacuzzi for 5 mins or so she got in the shower & soaped herself up.  Glass door & nice to watch.  She then put some heels on & wandered round the room having a quick tidy up.  She had fit legs & i had a birds eye view of her bum & nicely shaved flaps.  The jacuzzi meant that i got all the oil off me [gallons of it] no probs.  Can't remember her name & i'm sure that she wasn't there a few months afterwards.  She was an 8-9 out of 10.  Some of the others in the reception area scored 4, 5 & 6 - so booking is advisable.  It was dead easy to book & on my 1st visit i simply dropped by there & made a booking.  So they knew that i was going to turn up.  I even offered to pay the entry fee in advance.  Wasn't needed.  Subsequent booking done on the phone [same masseuse] mentioning my previous visit etc.  Will deffo do a revisit next time i have the misfortune to have to stay over in Derby

Offline mrdiamond77

I find Bristol to be very good.  I am located in South Wales and although Cardiff is quite decent, I often travel over the border to punt. Always find a great girl there.

Offline punting 101

Prague in the Czech Republic is the punting city of the world (next to Las Vegas and Amsterdam)

AC82

I'll second Prague, almost half the girls in the lap dancing clubs will come back with you after their shift ends if you've got on with them and never been asked for more than £300 for the night.

I don't rate Amsterdam its way to commercialized, crap mechanical service all geared to high numbers a total waste of money unless you want a walk up dump and go.

Offline lostandfound

I would choose London. Huge number of sex workers. And getting around Central London is fine IME. I can walk across the centre in not much more than an hour - and often do if I've got the time to spare.

Offline webpunter

Prague in the Czech Republic is the punting city of the world (next to Las Vegas and Amsterdam)
I'd echo AC82's comment bout Amsterdam.  LV is hard work, expensive & way way more chances of being ripped off than over here.  But a great place.  There are however loads of venues that do proper soapy massages.  And parlours all over.  Great to get rid of the hangover horn when surfacing the next day  :yahoo:

Offline Buttons

Steer clear of Edinburgh. I would have thought it would offer a good choice, what with it being a capital city. I'm drawing blanks at the moment for a booking next week.

Tierney

Best IMO would have to be Manchester. So good I had to leave there lol But my home town gets visited by some stunners every now and again so I can't always behave.