Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora_23 - Glasgow  (Read 1691 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5591850) (2 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline Bahubali1

External Link/Members Only

Incall
1 hour

Communication
Communication was quick. It was one of those times where I booked on the day when I normally prepared in advance. A few texts and saw her an hour later.

Top floor flat around the corner from Victoria road. Wanted me to stand opposite the actual house probably to see if it is police or something. Disgusting house though.

Service
Went in the house saw her and a random girl standing there smiling. Went in the room and FS. Gave her the money and we both took our clothes off and she told me to go on the mattress...with a white sheet...I was just like...fuck I did not feel right with this. This is how I would describe my feeling. You know how you look at profile picture you don't really feel the essence of the person. While it was her I got the uneasy feeling that she was trafficked which made me question myself.

But she start off with a blowjob no OWO just covered. Nothing really memorable. Then I went on to doggy and spoon and she can really take a pumping...makes no noise or show any enthusiasm. I then filled the bag then went straight to round 2. Got a covered blowjob then a handjob with baby oil. That got me finished for round 2 and I just wanted to leave tbh.

The service itself was ok but everything else I did not like. I am not going back to a Govanhill house again. So I wouldn't see her again. 

It's a shame coz her actual service was not bad.