Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When do you know it is time to pack it up??  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Geko12

Good afternoon gentleman,

I had my first punt of the year yesterday and although it was excellent (review incoming), i  feel like I have the lost the buzz? i dont feel excited anymore prepunt or post punt. Normally I would be excited looking forward to it with the days running up to it but nothing, just booked it because i was bored and felt in the mood. Even during and after the punt, wasnt really into it, wg was amazing and no complaints from her.

my question is guys, is it time to just give up, i have taken breaks and come back to it and still feel the same, punting for me does nothing anymore, hardly any good girls left and for me personally its more of a chore and more energy being used.
money dont bother for me, started punting for 7 years now  since 2013 when i was 23 and now i am 29 and have estimated to have spent 6.5k.

i dont know, maybe its time to settle down and then get married and then come back 10 years later.  :lol:

what do you reckon gents.

Offline winkywanky

I think you've answered your own question, if you find it all a bit underwhelming then you probably need to walk away until the urge takes you again (if indeed it does).

In the meantime you could find a nice young girl to go courting with (you can Google that) and you might just find it's the thing you want  :hi:.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes go get married, and then you'll be back after a few years once shes had a nipper or two;(..

Offline millbush

You've picked a good time to stop if you do.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Geko12

it might be a great time to stop.

i just have no desire to punt anymore. Lets see how the rest of the year plays out.  :unknown:

Offline B4bcock

I'm no clinical psychologist, Geko, but your post seems to throw up a whole plethora of issues which only you can really address, possibly with the help of some counselling
Do you just want sex with women or are you ideally looking for a relationship?
Why, at your age, do you pay for sex for 7 years?
Does the thought of a serious relationship and commitment frighten you?
Does the thought of rejection by a woman frighten you?
Do you feel the need to be in control at all times ?
Do you see acquaintances of a similar age settling into long term relationships and think you should do likewise, whether or not you really want to?

I don't wish to sound heavy and please dismiss this if you think it is total bullshit and doesn't apply to you, but I do sense a slight cry for help in your post.

Offline Happylad

When you can`t get your pride and joy past the "half mast" stage is probably as good a time as any.

Offline RandomGuy99

I usually do 2 bookings a week.  Sometimes with regulars and sometimes with new people to me.  The regulars are always good.  The newbies are a mixed bag.  Sometimes they're a little odd and sometimes they are great.  I guess that's all part of punting.  I am starting to feel a little jaded with the newbies and unfortunately I can't see the regulars every week as I think they'd get a bit bored of me rocking up all the time as I'm very vanilla.

I think the coronavirus infection numbers picking up in the next two or three weeks will force a break for a month or so.  I'll probably come back to it but maybe only one booking a week, so it becomes more fun.

Offline Home Alone

For me, that day may already have dawned!! :unknown:

As noted on the 'Longest without a punt' thread, it's now just over 3 months since I last had a punt. I didn't Review that one because it was a pre-Christmas Special offer of 10% off a 2-hour booking and I would normally only book a lass for an hour these days. On my way home, I fully intended going back to see the lass for an hour because I thought she had the potential to fill the vacancy for 'HA's Regular', which has been open for a couple of years now.

But then it was Christmas/New Year and that SP was one of many who wouldn't be thrown up by one of my visits to the AW Search Engine because they weren't offering Services as their kids/grandkids were on school holiday.

So we got into deeper into January and last month and I'd got quite into the way of not spending on punting and transferring that money to the 'HA Summer holiday fund'.

Then Coronavirus began to make its presence felt in Punterland and, ironically, last Wednesday was the first day in about three months when I woke up with,  as they say in the French wine trade, "a Semillon".  :lol:

I say, "ironically" became that was the day Doc posted one of his clearest pieces of advice about abstinence - I paraphrase  - until we're well over the Coronavirus outbreak. So it looks like it'll be possibly six months since my last punt before the coast will be clear for me to resume my sinful ways!  :D That will be my longest period of abstinence since I began punting; and the longer that, er, barren spell lasts, the less I'm missing the experience.

The last time I posted something along these lines, Happylad reminded me that there's no reason why I couldn't still be enjoying myself when I'm his age in about 15 years' time. That's true, of course; but I've ticked most of the boxes - some of which I didn't realise existed when I began punting! - which I thought I would like to tick. So, although I'll continue to get my repeat prescription of Tadalafil during the hiatus because of Coronavirus, I'm not quite sure whether, when we get the punting 'All clear' once we're over the worst of the virus, how many of those tablets I'll use.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Golden Hind

I'm a similar age range also with thoughts of quitting but not because I'm bored of it, I think a good semi pro girl abroad is much better than dating in England. I just think I may regret forgoing normal relationships when I'm older. My plan is in a few months to take an extended break from punting and viewing ukp/isg and pursue normal relationships again, then see how I feel after the break.

So my advice would be the same. Also think why you started punting in the first place might help decide if you should stop now or change things up.

Offline HarryZZ

I've definitely thought, "it's about time I had another punt" and not been particularly satisfied with the result, that was becoming more common so I had a punting hiatus probably a couple of months over the Christmas period and since then I've just punted when I really wanted it and the outcome is far more satisfying, don't let it become a habit or an addiction, use it when you really want to not when you think you should.

Offline Winker121

unfortunately I can't see the regulars every week as I think they'd get a bit bored of me rocking up all the time as I'm very vanilla.

You're worrying unnecessarily there I would say. Us vanilla punters are easy money for them and as long as you roll up with the appropriate funds you will just be another job to them.

Offline Geko12

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it  :hi:

not so much a cry for help, just a long good think about whats next??, ive been in relationships in the last 7 years which obviously ive stopped punting but they didnt turn out well. I guess it is time to think about settling down.

I just think it is time to say goodbye for a while, not talking about 3-6 months and then coming back but i think saying goodbye for a good long years.

Only time will tell.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Just stop punting. No need to take extreme measures like getting married though. Do something else with the your punting time/money.... Take up a sport or hobby or learn a new trade. Replace an activity you don't enjoy with an activity you will enjoy. If you can't think of anything you'd enjoy I'd guess you're suffering from depression and should visit GP.

Offline Jonestown

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it  :hi:

not so much a cry for help, just a long good think about whats next??, ive been in relationships in the last 7 years which obviously ive stopped punting but they didnt turn out well. I guess it is time to think about settling down.

I just think it is time to say goodbye for a while, not talking about 3-6 months and then coming back but i think saying goodbye for a good long years.

Only time will tell.

Don't even think about time limits, just go off and get on with your life, delete all links and phone numbers, don't pop back here, or other punting related sites to see how things are going, you only get one life so off and enjoy it.

Offline DonDickDraper

I'm a similar age range also with thoughts of quitting but not because I'm bored of it, I think a good semi pro girl abroad is much better than dating in England. I just think I may regret forgoing normal relationships when I'm older. My plan is in a few months to take an extended break from punting and viewing ukp/isg and pursue normal relationships again, then see how I feel after the break.

Similar age to both of you.
My extended break has already began. My last punt was in the later part of February.
I hope to carry on til the middle of the year and then evaluate where I am.
Unfortunately, old habits die hard and I find myself reading reviews and adding ladies to my HL as if I’m a robot following a programme.

Also think why you started punting in the first place might help decide if you should stop now or change things up.

I started punting because I wasn’t getting any from anywhere else.
Nothing has changed haha.
Punting has definitely made me lazy attempting to pull civvie birds.

Offline tynetunnel

Just stop punting. No need to take extreme measures like getting married though. Do something else with the your punting time/money.... Take up a sport or hobby or learn a new trade. Replace an activity you don't enjoy with an activity you will enjoy. If you can't think of anything you'd enjoy I'd guess you're suffering from depression and should visit GP.

Get married? For Gods Sake man, I beseech you, never ever ever consider getting married. It’s simply a noose round your neck and you’ll sign away all your rights to your money, home, dignity and sex life. NEVER EVER DO THAT!

Offline Hobbit

Get married? For Gods Sake man, I beseech you, never ever ever consider getting married. It’s simply a noose round your neck and you’ll sign away all your rights to your money, home, dignity and sex life. NEVER EVER DO THAT!

Exactly. Don't get married! It's the worst thing anyone can do. If you want to take up a hobby then do something like skydiving at least with that there is a way out. With Marriage, there is no way out, especially if you end up with kids. You would be paying her for the rest of your life.

Offline B4bcock

Unfortunately, old habits die hard and I find myself reading reviews and adding ladies to my HL as if I’m a robot following a programme.

Once a punter . . . .

Offline Marvelous

Agree been there done that, the money you lose there will make that 6 grand you spent on punting pocket change.

Offline Visionist

I'm in Italy so I can't punt right now, probably a blessing in disguise. At the same time I can't put that money I save to good use and finally book my much belated rollercoaster tour from Toronto to Sandusky because of the same reason, lmao.

I'm around your age range.

I began punting to prove to myself I still "had it" sexually, after losing a testicle and now suffering from very low testosterone. I got fat after my chemo and lost nearly all my arrogance and bravado around girls, ergo I haven't had sex with a civvy in a very, very long, long, long time...

Offline christofferson

Geko...do yourself a massive favour and do not get married.
It WILL be the most expensive shag you will ever have.
Any children that arrive will add to that.

Offline MilleMiglia

On a related note, anyone heard the joke about the guy looking to buy his daughter a Barbie doll?

Offline willie loman

We are all different, you must be seriously fed up if money is not an issue , yet you still don't want to punt. Money dictates how often I do it, have cut back recently, but its temporary.

Offline Geko12

yup you are right, i could afford to punt every week and not feel it and when i first started all those years ago, i was a kid in a candy shop, planning my next punt straight after the last.

Now i just cant be bothered, it does nothing for me at all.

Have decided im going to try new hobbies interests, so lets see.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good afternoon gentleman,

I had my first punt of the year yesterday and although it was excellent (review incoming), i  feel like I have the lost the buzz? i dont feel excited anymore prepunt or post punt. Normally I would be excited looking forward to it with the days running up to it but nothing, just booked it because i was bored and felt in the mood. Even during and after the punt, wasnt really into it, wg was amazing and no complaints from her.

my question is guys, is it time to just give up, i have taken breaks and come back to it and still feel the same, punting for me does nothing anymore, hardly any good girls left and for me personally its more of a chore and more energy being used.
money dont bother for me, started punting for 7 years now  since 2013 when i was 23 and now i am 29 and have estimated to have spent 6.5k.

i dont know, maybe its time to settle down and then get married and then come back 10 years later.  :lol:

what do you reckon gents.

Punting is like opening Pandoras Box. Once it's opened, there's no closing it. Make of that what you will.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cloud-nine

Instead of giving up punting altogether you could always have a try at Massage with HE.

It can be quite stimulating if it's done by an experienced girl and the effect, whilst not as fulfilling as sex, is good nevertheless.
Banned reason: Offering to make Fake Reviews
Banned by: 90125

Offline DonDickDraper

Instead of giving up punting altogether you could always have a try at Massage with HE.

It can be quite stimulating if it's done by an experienced girl and the effect, whilst not as fulfilling as sex, is good nevertheless.

If you’re going to be throwing money down the shitter OP then please just give it to me! I’ll put it to good use...namely paying to have my ass licked and my balls fiddled with!

Offline oap69

Tend to agree with you.  It can also be a lot cheaper with the same result as sometimes more than HE can be offered.

Offline NIK

You don’t.
It just kinda creeps up on you.

Offline winkywanky

Fuck me Nik, you're still alive!  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You don’t.
Good to see you back NIK, The older I get the more my lack of capability outstrips my desire, which seems to be increasing.   :(

Offline Happylad

You don’t.

Seems like I might not be the only one of us here after all -

Welcome back NIK - the place didn`t seem the same without you.

Offline David1970

You don’t.

Fuck Lazarus has risen, glad you are back.

Offline NIK

Thanks for all the welcomes, but it was a one off. I have no interest in punting any more  - whole year without a punt last year, first time since 1989 - and therefore since off topic went I have no real interest  in UKP.
I was only thinking today with what’s going on (which apparently we aren’t allowed to discuss  :unknown:) I would have once upon a time been devastated by its impact upon my punting. But now I couldn’t give a fuck.
I also won’t be shedding any tears for prossys losing business. Lots of other people on far less money will be in the same situation.

Offline Geko12

I can feel this is me too, good luck to everyone punting at this time.

Offline yorks777

Personally it’s been 4 months for me simply because I have a price limit in my head that I won’t go beyond and a lot of the SP’s that are good have moved their prices above that.. as a result I am seeing SP’s less frequently..

Offline king tarzan

when your fucken broke and homeless.... and i am savvy enough for that NOT to happen.
eye of the 🐅👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.