Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where do they get these crazy prices from?  (Read 3501 times)

Offline mgkerx

On SA I usually chuckle at the £1k per meet girls but this is in a different league all together
I did flip it round for some personal amusement,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dashing

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
You've also shown us a picture of yourself.

Offline CanOfRedBull

I recognise him, I see him and his Mrs down my local pub  :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Offline Coriniumstud

Never knew my neighbour and I had the same hobby  :D

Offline Bunbury

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 04:58:12 pm by Bunbury »

Online mr.bluesky

I recognise him, I see him and his Mrs down my local pub  :D

I see his mrs  at her house whilst he's out punting  :D

Offline mgkerx

Very good but how do you know its actually picture of me?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Well, of course I don't know, but I'm going to guess that it is, and you've unwittingly shown us a photo. It's a good thing it's not very clear and you're wearing sunglasses.
:D

If it's not you, happy days for you.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:00:14 pm by Rochelle »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If it isn't you, who are you outing.   :unknown:

Offline theejaculator

Are you wearing a cravat whilst posing on that yacht ?

Offline B4bcock

Well, of course I don't know, but I'm going to guess that it is, and you've unwittingly shown us a photo. It's a good thing it's not very clear and you're wearing sunglasses.

If it's not you, happy days for you.

Beware your own selfie-avatar, Rochelle.  Don't you realise that most guys on here will recognise your tits before your face?? !!   :D

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Beware your own selfie-avatar, Rochelle.  Don't you realise that most guys on here will recognise your tits before your face?? !!   :D
I doubt most guys would recognize me. It's not like I dress like that to go out.

Offline tesla

Offline aronteo

On SA I usually chuckle at the £1k per meet girls but this is in a different league all together
I did flip it round for some personal amusement,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dude......if you saw my post in the SA thread I warned others about her......(and posted a link to her profile); she only asked £3k  out of me, so maybe she liked me better........ :D, she is not good looking either......

On SA the situation at the moment is just surreal - some of us are having great success in finding good looking SBs at very reasonable prices.........I sure not....... :hi:

PS Looking good btw  ;) :D

Offline Hobbit

10k for 3-4 hours. To say she is delusional would be putting it mildly.

Offline unclepokey

6' 6" too tall,  size something or other too big, just cam reports. Just wasting our time I reckon.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 05:08:24 pm by unclepokey »

Offline winkywanky

Why not, I reckon they come into a room 2s before she does.

Offline winkywanky

I'm thinking it must be of you, and you remind me very much of someone I know who would fit into that setting, around yachts etc?

The hair's similar, the body, the face could be.

Luckily for you, when I saved the picture so I could zoom in, the resolution wasn't good enough to confirm my worst fears. And of course it would 10,000s:1 anyway  ;).

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I'm thinking it must be of you, and you remind me very much of someone I know who would fit into that setting, around yachts etc?

The hair's similar, the body, the face could be.

Luckily for you, when I saved the picture so I could zoom in, the resolution wasn't good enough to confirm my worst fears. And of course it would 10,000s:1 anyway  ;).
:lol:
I reckon it really is him.

Offline winkywanky

I could write his initials down here, but then by confirming I know him, he'd probably have an idea who I was.

Damn!  :D

Offline mgkerx

I could write his initials down here, but then by confirming I know him, he'd probably have an idea who I was.

Damn!  :D

If you know me then I presume I know you, do try some weird reference and I will tell you if you are on the right track (or not)
One fear we should have is of course becoming infected with the dreaded CV virus and having to explain who you have met in the last 2 weeks
Take care

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
If you know me then I presume I know you, do try some weird reference and I will tell you if you are on the right track (or not)
One fear we should have is of course becoming infected with the dreaded CV virus and having to explain who you have met in the last 2 weeks
Take care
I'll try asking again, if that isn't you then who are you outing.   :unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I'll try asking again, if that isn't you then who are you outing.   :unknown:
It's him, he's just embarrassed he did something so silly.

Offline mgkerx

Yep agreed its definitely him;

Offline winkywanky

Take care

...yes, but you won't know who I am until I confirm to your satisfaction that I know who you are...if that makes sense  :D. A swift perusal of my posts would probably tell you. So let's keep it our little secret, eh?  ;)

Stay safe too  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I hope it is, posting a picture of a punter is not on, it's a bit like posting an SP's social media..

Offline munterhunter

Here's one showing £1000ph
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
6ft 6 tall size 14 and a barebacker at a grand an hour. What an absolute bargain :unknown:

Offline mgkerx

6ft 6 tall size 14 and a barebacker at a grand an hour. What an absolute bargain :unknown:

6ft 6" Size 14 wouldn't want to be arguing in a room with her,as bareback could turn into bareknuckle
Thanks for the post