Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simmy Kaur in Smethwick  (Read 819 times)

Offline eddmor

Hi everyone,

Saw some posts earlier about Simmy Kaur... thought i'd share my experience

Date - visited her her in 2019
Location - Industrial area in Smethwick. There are no sign boards etc. she was standing at the door so i could locate her... her neighbours are car body repair shops.
Parking - it was a challenge to find parking due to the area and type of businesses that are operating there (car body repair shops)

link (found it this time) - External Link/Members Only

Cleanliness - nothing negative to speak about.. everything looked ok

Person - Simmy is probably 50+ overweight and not attractive to look at (at least for me). lots of sagging skin on the arms etc. (everything else was covered so cannot comment...lol)

Massage - Massage was pretty good... she is friendly and not rushed etc. She sits on a plastic tool and gives the massage... she moves the stool as she moves around the table...so you can imagine her weight / age etc.

Extras - didnt ask as she did not appeal to me

i have rated her as Neutral as she did what she advertised...

Offline Philloveit21

Banned reason: Taking the piss.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline eddmor

yes... as in went for a massage in late 2019... only became a member here recently so sharing my past experiences.... sorry if its too long ago...

Offline Goldfinch

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

Offline l1mpd1ck

She sits on a plastic tool and gives the massage...
!!!!!!!!!!!

Online bonham

!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a Indian lady in harborne who sat on a stool doing massage about 3 or 4 years ago then one hand right idle cow and terrible looking may be same one

Offline mr.bluesky

Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

If it's a review should he not have posted it in the review section not the regional discussion section.  :unknown: What is it with a lot of newbies they post reviews in the wrong section  :dash: they don't seem to grasp the difference between a topic being discussed and a review . (Ok I've had my moan but it does bug me)

Offline watsey

If it's a review should he not have posted it in the review section not the regional discussion section.  :unknown: What is it with a lot of newbies they post reviews in the wrong section  :dash: they don't seem to grasp the difference between a topic being discussed and a review . (Ok I've had my moan but it does bug me)
Giving this OP the benefit of the doubt, perhaps he was trying to adhere to the rule of time lapse but still offer helpful information.  :unknown:

Offline eddmor

i am so sorry... thought i had put it in the correct section... i will look twice next time before posting

Offline watsey

i am so sorry... thought i had put it in the correct section... i will look twice next time before posting
Benefit of the doubt retracted.  :dash:

Offline Rangers54