Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massages vs punts  (Read 3103 times)

Offline JJ72

I was at work today just thinking about getting a release and how I was all tensed up but how going for a punt would have been a lot of effort and I really would have just preferred to relax.

Then I realised that that's what massages are kind of for but I've never really put two and two with happy ending massages.

Sometimes I can't really be bothered going at it with a WG so I suppose what I'm really asking is is this why people do it?
I always used to think that for a little more, or even for the same amount at times, you're able to get full sex and it's almost like wasting money to just get a normal massage.

Do we have any massage enthusiasts here?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I personally don't like massages in punts, as I feel they are a time wasting tactic that the lady employs. As far as I am concerned, massages belong in the world of physiotherapy, not sex.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was at work today just thinking about getting a release and how I was all tensed up but how going for a punt would have been a lot of effort and I really would have just preferred to relax.

Then I realised that that's what massages are kind of for but I've never really put two and two with happy ending massages.

Sometimes I can't really be bothered going at it with a WG so I suppose what I'm really asking is is this why people do it?
I always used to think that for a little more, or even for the same amount at times, you're able to get full sex and it's almost like wasting money to just get a normal massage.

At a guess after 98 pages on the NE board yes.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.0

Offline JJ72

I personally don't like massages in punts, as I feel they are a time wasting tactic that the lady employs. As far as I am concerned, massages belong in the world of physiotherapy, not sex.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about massages instead of punts. Not massages in punts.
The kind where you're lying down and you get a massage and happy ending. Intercourse not on the menu typically

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Just to clarify, I'm talking about massages instead of punts. Not massages in punts.
The kind where you're lying down and you get a massage and happy ending. Intercourse not on the menu typically

The general consensus in the NE is if you want sex see a prossie, if you just want a massage go to a masseur. Be that an indi or a parlour and treat the HE as a bonus if you get one. Don't expect to get a decent massage off a prossie.   

But you are right sometimes you can't be arsed and a good 1hr sensual massage and HE is just the job.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 07:29:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline Silver Birch

If I want a massage I will go to someone who has been trained to deliver a proper job and not an amateurish, awkward, crappy backrub. HR still required but I just want to lie back and enjoy the entire experience - no effort from me :)

If I want full sex I will find an alternative source, but I do not want her to give me a massage.

They are both sex workers, but different horses for different courses.

slow and low

If I want a massage I will go to someone who has been trained to deliver a proper job and not an amateurish, awkward, crappy backrub. HR still required but I just want to lie back and enjoy the entire experience - no effort from me :)

If I want full sex I will find an alternative source, but I do not want her to give me a massage.

They are both sex workers, but different horses for different courses.
+ 1

Offline smiths

Of zero interest to me but massage with a HE or more is very popular with number of punters as threads and posts on here and elsewhere over the years have shown.

Timmy2

Missus would soon smell massage oils on me…so no way..
Raddy

SirFrank

I love a proper massage with a hand shandy. For me it depends on what mood I'm in - sometimes I want a shag and sometimes I just want a proper rub down followed by some brass rubbing. The massage has to be proper bang tidy. None of this cursory rub over ala knocking shop shit. I do get occasions where I just can't be fucked to put the leg work in to a shag because it seems like too much effort. I'm not sure when I turned into my dad but it was probably around the time I drove to work and thought ah fuck I've got washing on the line when it started raining. It was the stage of adulthood when I realised my life was over

Offline JJ72

Are massages like a one and done deal?

If you do 45 mins but finish within the first 10 does that mean you're getting clothed and out the door?

Offline sticko

I love a proper massage with a hand shandy. For me it depends on what mood I'm in - sometimes I want a shag and sometimes I just want a proper rub down followed by some brass rubbing. The massage has to be proper bang tidy. None of this cursory rub over ala knocking shop shit. I do get occasions where I just can't be fucked to put the leg work in to a shag because it seems like too much effort. I'm not sure when I turned into my dad but it was probably around the time I drove to work and thought ah fuck I've got washing on the line when it started raining. It was the stage of adulthood when I realised my life was over

I used to get a lot of massages.  In my weird punter logic it was less cheaty than the whole AW research / book / fuck process, so less to do with laziness than managing guilt... But like others the massage bit had to be 'proper', even if it regularly ended up (with one regular masseuse) just shy of full sex.  I also used to go at lunchtime and tell my colleagues about most of it.  It was just a bit more above board somehow.  I haven't been for a while though as the sex is miles better in a straight punt with a talented hooker, and I haven't been properly stressed out / knotted up for a while.

And SF I hear you on rainy washing.  I realised my life was over when I got genuinely excited about buying a new pair of secateurs.  Gave myself a stern talking to after that.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Are massages like a one and done deal?

If you do 45 mins but finish within the first 10 does that mean you're getting clothed and out the door?

Don't know how you'll finish in 10 mins, first half of massage you're face down with her rubbing your back. The HE (happy end) comes at the end after you've turned over.

That's with a proper masseuse not a prossie. Mind the best ones do a lot of teasing throughout.

Offline Boundless

I'm becoming increasingly more a fan of massage with HE.

There's one locally and the last time I went I reckon it was loads better than a shag.

Warm room, music, hot oil, gorgeous topless Thai girl massaging my back with her wonderful tits, stroking inside of my thighs, gently playing with my balls and arse.  After 50 minutes of that sort of treatment I was so ready to come which I did with gusto as I stroked those firm breasts while she slowly wanked me and stroked my balls..
God, going to have to ring her now!!  :P

(Sorry, can't mention her name as the last bloke who did got called for touting but the Shropshire guys know who I mean!!)

Apart from that, there's a couple of Thai girls round here that you can chose whether to have HE or FS, so best of both worlds.

Offline maxxblue

And SF I hear you on rainy washing.  I realised my life was over when I got genuinely excited about buying a new pair of secateurs.  Gave myself a stern talking to after that.

What make were they?

:D

PuntAMunter

I'm partial to the occasional massage - used to pay £40-50 a pop for a regular massage before I realised for an extra few quidyou could get roughly the same but with a happy ending!  :thumbsup:

As others have said, sometimes you just can't be arsed to fuck about.  :D Nice to have someone else do all the work for a change.

Offline MancSean

I used to get a lot of massages.  In my weird punter logic it was less cheaty than the whole AW research / book / fuck process, so less to do with laziness than managing guilt... But like others the massage bit had to be 'proper', even if it regularly ended up (with one regular masseuse) just shy of full sex.  I also used to go at lunchtime and tell my colleagues about most of it.  It was just a bit more above board somehow.  I haven't been for a while though as the sex is miles better in a straight punt with a talented hooker, and I haven't been properly stressed out / knotted up for a while.

I agree when I was married once upon a time I used to visit saunas/massage parlours regularly maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I didn't think of it as cheating in my deluded mind and kidded myself the girls were masseuses not whores even though I always had oral and sex plus body to body massage. It was quick easy and no research necessary.  Just turn up and if I didn't like what was on offer I would go a mile up road. Sometimes I miss those days but in reality I can't see me going to those places ever again.

Offline Johnbean

Depends on mood, if I'm feeling lazy there is nothing like a nice oriental lady giving you a full body massage and then relieving you after. I'm swaying more towards massage atm in Norwich due to lack of good WGs and being a really good massage shop, of which I'm becoming a regular as I always get a great service.

Offline tdh

I used to get a lot of massages.  In my weird punter logic it was less cheaty than the whole AW research / book / fuck process, so less to do with laziness than managing guilt... But like others the massage bit had to be 'proper', even if it regularly ended up (with one regular masseuse) just shy of full sex.

I think I am at this stage in my punting journey. The guilt has meant I have only opted for OWO and CIM. On my first punt that should have lasted 1hr I popped after 20mins and got dressed while the WG left to rinse her mouth. She was surprised to come back and find me fully dressed! I think the guilt will subside!

Offline sticko

What make were they?

:D

The things you talk about on UKP...

Felco as it happens.

Offline jamesian

I used to punt regularly until about 6 years ago when I discovered the joy of Sensual Massage.
Have not punted in UK since.
Had a couple of experiences in foreign hotels, but have to say I am firmly in the FBSM camp these days.

So for me its

MASSAGES 1 PUNTS 0
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline Stickitin

Massage all day long for me. Often can't be arsed with the huff and puff of a shag, would rather be massaged, teased and get my rocks off with zero effort on my part.

Offline Boundless

Unless it's an exceptional WG, I find the massage experience to be infinitely more erotic due to the slow build up of arousal over the 45-50 minutes and by the time we get to the HE bit I'm absolutely desperate to come.
I never seem to have the same experience with just sex, even during the preamble with kissing, cuddling, oral, RO etc I find that I don't maintain an erection for all that time unless I've abstained for at least a week beforehand. With a massage, I could knock one out the night before (and frequently do) and still have a fantastic experience.

Offline scarebear

Great subject this as i was thinking of exactly the same question recently.

I have only been punting and visiting WGs until recently and while some of the girls offer a "type of massage", its just a side service and lets be honest, anyone can give somebody a massage.   

But when i read a thread about these professional massuses in Hammersmith and what they are offering i decided to take the plunge and the results were out of this world:-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68915.0

So although i love a punt and to meet a pretty girl, i found this massage service even more erotic than sex. (and not so expensive). I have my lovely regular lady that i see and will not desert but i will be going down the Massage route much more often now.

Offline jimmypoo

A few years ago, I used to have a few massages in and around Soho, every week .  As others have said, they would have to be professional ones, I did get a few silly back rubs or half-arsed ones, that led me to complain. 

I also liked the will they/won't they aspect, but that was pointless as they all did!  It was important to me how they went about it,  I loved their hands straying around my nether regions during the massage, rather than just being plain asked if I wanted anything extra at the end.

But I soon got tired of the haggling.

I stuck to punting for over a year but after a few short notice blowouts, I returned to getting the odd massage again.

Again, as others have said, I like the fact that I can just walk-in and if they're busy, it's not too far to another place.  My recent punts have taken me a few hours to organise and then when cancelled, I'd waste a few more fruitless hours trying to make a replacement booking, which would never happen.

I really do wish I could do walk-ups but it's just too business-like for me, I need a bit of sensuality.  I really don't want to meet any of my fellow punters whilst waiting and I really don't want to deal with a pissy girl!  I don't mind walking from a girl but I really don't have the time or inclination to check out more than 2 establishments.

Now, to actually add something new to this thread.  Since I last regularly had massages, I've noticed at least 10 new places open in Soho itself and over 20 outside the area(quite a few hairdressers and nail salons are offering massages)! 

Things have become competitive!  I've haven't had to haggle at all, I remember about 18 months ago, a few girls in Soho wouldn't go under £40 for a simple HJ(I would go without)!  Now I can get a Body-to-body and HJ for that price!

Offline Stapler

This FBSM thread just for Birmingham has 92 pages!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.2275

So, obviously FBSM is more popular than people think.

Most providers are Thai's then Chinese and a few English girls. In fact the thread became so popular with over 238,000 views that we had to split it between the above mentioned nationalities into different threads to make it more manageable!

Typical prices are £40 per hour for a proper trained massage plus £20 for hand relief plus another £20 for body to body. Some girls will do OWO and CIM to finish but mostly it's a nice slow oily handjob finish!

..S..

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline jimmypoo

A few years ago, I used to have a few massages in and around Soho, every week .  As others have said, they would have to be professional ones, I did get a few silly back rubs or half-arsed ones, that led me to complain. 

I also liked the will they/won't they aspect, but that was pointless as they all did!  It was important to me how they went about it,  I loved their hands straying around my nether regions during the massage, rather than just being plain asked if I wanted anything extra at the end.

But I soon got tired of the haggling.

I stuck to punting for over a year but after a few short notice blowouts, I returned to getting the odd massage again.

Again, as others have said, I like the fact that I can just walk-in and if they're busy, it's not too far to another place.  My recent punts have taken me a few hours to organise and then when cancelled, I'd waste a few more fruitless hours trying to make a replacement booking, which would never happen.

I really do wish I could do walk-ups but it's just too business-like for me, I need a bit of sensuality.  I really don't want to meet any of my fellow punters whilst waiting and I really don't want to deal with a pissy girl!  I don't mind walking from a girl but I really don't have the time or inclination to check out more than 2 establishments.

Now, to actually add something new to this thread.  Since I last regularly had massages, I've noticed at least 10 new places open in Soho itself and over 20 outside the area(quite a few hairdressers and nail salons are offering massages)! 

Things have become competitive!  I've haven't had to haggle at all, I remember about 18 months ago, a few girls in Soho wouldn't go under £40 for a simple HJ(I would go without)!  Now I can get a Body-to-body and HJ for that price!

I'm not even sure what points I was trying to  make!

Don't go online when you're pissed, kids!

Offline random

Massage HE is cheaper on average compared to full service which is the main benefit for me. Usually I'm looking for a 30 minute fee of £30 to £50 overall whereas for full service for the same time I'd be looking at £60 to £90. The teasing of a massage particularly when I'm lying on my front building up to an oily HR finish can be really good too if done right.