Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sneaky price rises  (Read 6439 times)

yumyum3

Been thinking of doing a wiki page just for it (easy to edit)
Thanks, Don  :drinks:

Offline tantric talents

Good idea.
I try to keep records on my aw notes of price updates.
Happy to contribute to a wiki :hi:

Offline akauya

Good idea - go for it  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
There is this topic, but it hasn't been completed:
External Link/Members Only

Sounds like a good idea thought, stats are always useful.

Offline The_Don

1) This is work in progress and changes, are on going.

Offline azrael

Yeah i read this thread earlier,  in regards to this thread i agree wwith what the lads have touched upon already. The cheeky mares are increasing their prices, this will only stop if we as punters put our foot down  :angry:

Offline MrMog

I think the one that did it for me was when Little Star External Link/Members Only jumped up £30 over night.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent work.  :thumbsup:

I keep notes of how many Positives/Neg's in the notes section of my hl, but good to see this summarised so neatly in one place.

richie

The fact I live in a punting wilderness means there are very women worth even paying £12 per hour let alone £120!

It's for that reason punting is getting rare and is always with the a new or touring girl. That means I only ever really do half hour punts incase her service is shit and I set my limit at £60 to £80 depending on what's included now.

If there were a few decent regs to pick from I'd be willing to spend a little extra and stay a little longer but never on a first punt.

The one thing I've definitely noticed though is the price of a quickie has rocketed! It used to be £40-£40 now it seems to be £40-£50. I used to punt a quickie first to test the services then go back for a longer session another day but not any more I'm afraid.

Hawkwind71

It's for that reason punting is getting rare and is always with the a new or touring girl. That means I only ever really do half hour punts incase her service is shit and I set my limit at £60 .

Richie... the question I have is I hear many stories of WGs cancelling 1/2 hr bookings when a longer booking presents itself. Do you find yourself cancelled on a lot?