Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sneaky price rises  (Read 6451 times)

Offline cueball

As you'll know I'm a nw punter. What I'm noticing is that some of the lasses up here are now trying to stick another ten or twenty quid on top of the 120 on the hour rate.

Bloody hell girls, steady on, I'm getting pissed off with decidedly average women thinking that they're worth above 2 quid per minute, I'm not that happy about 2 quid a minute neither.

Here's a link to a lass in the nw that thinks she's worth more, I don't think so love...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67698.0

So, as I said in the thread, am I the only one who's getting pissed off with what already is a fantastic hourly rate being nudged up further and further.

I'll be voting with my feet and not bloody seeing her.

Ofcourse, we're the bloody mugs for paying it

Offline threechilliman

Same thing has happened to me with a couple of local girls. Maybe we should have a week where we don't book anyone over a certain amount, say £120 an hour?

tcm

foreverandever

top idea TCM, think of the dough we would save as well!!

Trouble is though I always look at it and think 'ah well it's only and extra £20'. And that's how you get blagged, also sometimes puts you on the back foot going through the door of a punt because you are expecting more for your dosh and not maybe going to get it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:18:47 am by foreverandever »

Hawkwind71

I have a maximum I will pay and just reduce the time. You can pretty much do in 45 mins what you can do in an hour. I have noticed a few girls put their prices down, even temporarily. So maybe they just test the water.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:44:11 am by Hawkwind71 »

slow and low

Same In London. There was a girl used to see decent service but after bit of gap went to book her and rate had gone up another £20ph, didn't bother booking. Maybe 60 mins should increase to 80 mins if price goes up? This is picked up on in a review yesterday as well for a London girl with good reviews but fluctuating prices.

slow and low

I have a maximum I will pay and just reduce the time. You can pretty much do in 45 mins what you can do in an hour. I have noticed a few girls put their prices down, even temporarily. So maybe they just test the water.
+ 1 45 or 30 mins worked out quite well this year for me.

Offline threechilliman

I have a maximum I will pay and just reduce the time. You can pretty much do in 45 mins what you can do in an hour.

Spot on. £120 is my max but will do 45mins with £140/hr girls. For a one pop merchant the 15mins you lose has little value according to my 40/30/20/10 rule for valuing each quarter.

Honestly we should agree a week where we don't book girls with silly rates. We might uncover a few gems in the process.

tcm

Offline stevedave

Same thing seems to be happening with 30 minute rates. Not so long ago, 3 months, £60 seemed to be standard for half an hour, but recently prices have gone up to £70 or £80, and I've noticed a few at £100! This is in Leeds, hardly central London.

I'll admit I have paid up to £80 for half an hour, but only if a) the girl is fit and I can be reasonably sure from reviews on UKP that I will get a good service and b) that I can cum twice. That way my cum:cash ratio still works out at £120 - with all the will in the world, there's no way I'm gonna pump my muck more than 3 times in an hour.

Offline Roth

Same thing has happened to me with a couple of local girls. Maybe we should have a week where we don't book anyone over a certain amount, say £120 an hour?

tcm

+1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Honestly we should agree a week where we don't book girls with silly rates. We might uncover a few gems in the process

I like this idea, I'm up for that, whether we do it on the national board or the regional ones (national might be better).

Could be the start of another thread, let's see what the consensus is in here.

And don't forget to review neither.

LL

tcm
That's already too much. How about £80 an hour!

Offline claretandblue

It's all over, in London when I started punting three years ago I had quite a few decent  £60 for 30 minutes girls in my hotlist now I find there is very little in that price range

Similarly a lot of the 80/120 girls have headed upto 90/130 or 100/140

Offline cueball

That's already too much. How about £80 an hour!

Before we degenerate into another ukp argument, let's say max 100 on the hour.

We could be onto something here if we play it right.

Stoptober is coming up, I say we give a generous window of the 1st (thursday) to the 11th (sunday). Our stopober week be to stop paying too much.

We'll start a thread on the build up and all post who've you've seen etc.

Offline regular_guy

have noticed this,  only punters voting with their feet will prevent this,  I would go to 120,  but really never look more than 100 per hour.

Offline stevedave

Before we degenerate into another ukp argument, let's say max 100 on the hour.

We could be onto something here if we play it right.

Stoptober is coming up, I say we give a generous window of the 1st (thursday) to the 11th (sunday). Our stopober week be to stop paying too much.

We'll start a thread on the build up and all post who've you've seen etc.

It's a great idea, but do we just want to do this to find hidden gems, as tcm says, or do we want to try and make a bit of an impact by effectively forcing rates down (maybe a pipe dream, but a dream nonetheless!). If so, we need to do it for longer.

Offline claretandblue

have noticed this,  only punters voting with their feet will prevent this,  I would go to 120,  but really never look more than 100 per hour.
Unfortunately there is a group of punters operating who set  out to befriend working girls and part of their strategy is to actively encourage them to raise their prices

Sureshot

tcm

Price hikes appear to be national but abstaining for a week is pointless.

Since most of the Nottingham girls have started bumping up to £120 minimum i have decided to PERMANENTLY avoid girls with deluded values of themselves.

However, if the UKP brotherhood sticks together on this we could have an impact.

Offline cueball

It's a great idea, but do we just want to do this to find hidden gems, as tcm says, or do we want to try and make a bit of an impact by effectively forcing rates down

To me Steve it's to make an impact, hidden gems may surface but my motives are to are to try and to put the brakes on the relentless price hikes.

If you think it needs to be longer, then I'm happy with that. Do you think ALL of October?

I just think a week or ten days could make a statement that we could roll out further

Offline regular_guy

Unfortunately there is a group of punters operating who set  out to befriend working girls and part of their strategy is to actively encourage them to raise their prices

another thing i've learned from UKP - {shakes head in disbelief} -- takes all sorts i suppose  :dash:

slow and low

another thing i've learned from UKP - {shakes head in disbelief} -- takes all sorts i suppose  :dash:
+ 1

vw

I like this idea, I'm up for that, whether we do it on the national board or the regional ones (national might be better).

Could be the start of another thread, let's see what the consensus is in here.

And don't forget to review neither.
The problem is they all think they are the best, which many are not.  We really need a centralized pricing agency who set the maximum value a WG can charge in that year.  Prices would be set by a committee of undercover shoppers.

Job anyone !

slow and low

is that just in London or nationwide?

Offline threechilliman

I reckon we make it Stoptober as it gives everyone a chance to take part - not everyone punts weekly. I'm going to start at £80/hr and see what I can find. I'd say £100/hr would be a good starting point though.

If it goes well, we should continue into November. This could be fun!

tcm

Offline cueball

I'll put a thread up on the 1st

"October... the £100 p/hour month"

Let's see what we can get rolling

slow and low

I reckon we make it Stoptober as it gives everyone a chance to take part - not everyone punts weekly. I'm going to start at £80/hr and see what I can find. I'd say £100/hr would be a good starting point though.

If it goes well, we should continue into November. This could be fun!

tcm
best vfm in London is Alexsandra @£100PH.

Offline stevedave

Top work - this should be interesting!

Offline claretandblue

is that just in London or nationwide?
I haven't read enough of the reviews outside of London or spent enough time on the boards to comment on whether it's outside the capital too tbh  :hi:

Offline smiths

Spot on. £120 is my max but will do 45mins with £140/hr girls. For a one pop merchant the 15mins you lose has little value according to my 40/30/20/10 rule for valuing each quarter.

Honestly we should agree a week where we don't book girls with silly rates. We might uncover a few gems in the process.

tcm

I assume by we you mean punters on here, there is no way of knowing what any punter would pay of course, posting they haven't paid over an agreed amount isn't proof they didn't.

And how is a silly rate agreed anyway when there are regional differences on price, i.e. in a punting desert a punter may have to pay more to locate a decent WG whereas in an area of many WGs there are many charging varying amounts.

Speaking for myself I pay what I choose to pay and see as VFM to ME, it makes no odds to me if other punters don't agree its VFM to them.

Hawkwind71

Gunna kill business in Brum.   :sarcastic:

slow and low

go for it.

yumyum3

I've been banging on about this for a while on here so thanks for the thread. Its good to know many members on here are sensing this too.

Sundance kid

Hi been lurking for a couple of months thought I'd my tuppence worth.
It's about time we started thinking with are bigger brain rather than the impolsive one

slow and low

External Link/Members Only just to get some idea it can be done       

vw

Hi been lurking for a couple of months thought I'd my tuppence worth.
It's about time we started thinking with are bigger brain rather than the impolsive one
Nonsense !

slow and low

Yes very positive, especially considering her nationality. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67466.0
cheers I may be in Birmingham end of Oct so will defo look up.

Offline Thepacifist

The girl I see regularly charges £80 for 30 minutes and £120 for an hour so I tend to go for an hour because it's £40 more. Sure, I'd prefer to pay £50 for 30 minutes and £100 for an hour but for London £120p/h is ok for me at the moment considering I've paid £150p/h and sometimes £200p/h in the past.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am not sure what is meant by "a sneaky price rise".     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

If the new rate is clearly shown why is it "sneaky".

I get more pissed off when prices are deceiving, such as flights advertised at £19.99 and you end up paying £69.99.   :thumbsdown:

Offline tantric talents

best vfm in London is Alexsandra @£100PH.
And Khloe of course at same.

Offline Daveboygreen50

I hope they hear about this on S.A.A.F.E this will throw the cat amongst the pigeons if it happens.

vw

I hope they hear about this on S.A.A.F.E this will throw the cat amongst the pigeons if it happens.
Looks like a new boy has tried to hijack the event with no explanation

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67935.0;topicseen

Offline stevedave

They'll probably retaliate with "Double your rates December" or something  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

They'll probably retaliate with "Double your rates December" or something  :sarcastic:

Maybe, but I'd just wait for the January sale. Remember they need to earn, I personally dont have to spend

tcm

Offline threechilliman

We as punters are the ones who can make it happen.

tcm

Offline Stiltskin

I only do 30min bookings, so for me it would be a £70 per half hour October.

Girls charging £90 or £100 for 30 mins is taking the piss. I know it's only 10 or 20 quid more than I normally pay, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I've had some great punts in the past for £60.

vw

Girls charging £90 or £100 for 30 mins is taking the piss. I know it's only 10 or 20 quid more than I normally pay, but you have to draw the line somewhere. I've had some great punts in the past for £60.
no 60 don't cheat

slow and low

+ 1 there is a.girl I've seen before good service and fit but now charging £120 for 30 mins. Another one I would recommend for service at an agency but is now £180 ph, gone up £30 over last 3 months.