Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stockings or pantyhose?  (Read 4912 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

And I thought it was just me who got turned on by tights. Have never been into the stockings/suspenders thing.

The real fun is working out how and when to get them off, or perhaps you don't. Doggy with them pulled down just enough is nice.

Any WGs reading this thread - there is a marketing opportunity here. Offer stockings or tights.

Offline od13218

Stockings and suspenders for me. Tights are just a layer in the way! Interesting to see how many guys like them though.
Doug

Online oohisay

Any WGs reading this thread - there is a marketing opportunity here. Offer stockings or tights.

They already do in my experience, you just have to ask. Not come across one yet that has a problem with it.

Offline davidgood

For me it has to be stockings.

Ideally sheer and with suspenders, but I appreciate the problems so hold ups are acceptable rather than bare legs.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline KentAde

For me it has to be stockings.

Ideally sheer and with suspenders, but I appreciate the problems so hold ups are acceptable rather than bare legs.

Regards,

davidgood

+1 David.......black and not fishnet  ;)

Offline Emilio London

For tights, they have to be:

- sheer to waist with no demarcation in the panty area
- 20-30 denier and slightly shiny

Opaque tights are also great - black, blue or dark brown.

For real class they could be from a top brand such as Wolford.

d00fer

Neither, much prefer bare legs any day of the week. As long as that day is shaving / waxing day.

Offline Sheer Tights

Tights are a massive turn on. I often ask a lady to wear them and usually they are keen to do so. I had a great experience once when I asked a lady if she would wear them and she told me that she would pop out right away to Marks and Spencer to get some. When I arrived later she told me that she had bought tights for me to wear as well and insisted that I wear them. They felt very sensual and it's definitely something I would try again.

My preference is tights with control top. I agree it's very sensual when a girl takes off her tights & makes me wear them while she puts on another pair. Many girls say they love the feeling of nylon against nylon. Worn tights are always a great souvenir.

Offline dkn

Wet look leggings

Oh yes!

Or, very tastily, how about these Wolford Satin Deluxe tights - yum!  You haven't lived until you've taken a WG round the shops wearing these under a stupidly short leather skirt.  Oh yes, and with a vibrating toy inside - heaven!
Hidden Image/Members Only

Although, these are possibly the holy grail - Coquette wetlook tights - simply gorgeous!  Probably should procure a pair for some fun...

Offline sublimetoridiculous

My preference is tights with control top. I agree it's very sensual when a girl takes off her tights & makes me wear them while she puts on another pair. Many girls say they love the feeling of nylon against nylon. Worn tights are always a great souvenir.
And if you are a watersports fan, the feeling of wet nylon is even better!

Offline Sheer Tights

The real fun is working out how and when to get them off, or perhaps you don't. Doggy with them pulled down just enough is nice.

There's no need to pull them down so you can enjoy the sight of her hips & bum in nylon during doggy,  You just need to put a big enough  hole in the round seem of her tights so that you can enter. Likewise the punter puts a hole just big enough for his cock to protrude and if the  hole is the perfect size then tights can act like a cock ring. An online  search of both partners wearing tights will demonstrate this.

Offline Emilio London

It has to be tights (pantyhose) - so much more sexy than stockings. I don't understand why more WGs don't have them available and that they nearly always have to be requested.

localdriver75

Used to date a 38yr old woman when I was about 27, and she always went out in black tights, heels and a short skirt.

I'd tried pulling her for ages, and then one night she let me share a cab home with her.

She invited me in, and I got to see that she was wearing no knickers under the tights.

It took me a further couple of weeks before she let me sleep with her. I think the mention about her not wearing any knickers under there done the trick. Well I remember get a cheeky grin from her lol.

Anyway, her signal for sex was always made by ripping a hole in the crotch. I remember that the sound used to say it all.

How I wish I could back to those days lol.

Doesn't happen to me now.

bristolqwerty

Offline Turtle Z

Yes they got it recently, their prossies looked this this prior to getting hooked up though...

Offline rg41

Not a fan of 'pantyhose' its either stockings, long socks or bare legs for me. That girl looks tasty though :rolleyes:

Me too

Offline two20

Stockings every time, whoever thought them up is a genius.

mikexxlong

Definitely stockings and suspenders and no one illustrates why any better than this lady…

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only!

External Link/Members Only

Fuck me she looks fit for a 50 y/o, :yahoo:

Her muff looks a little like an overstuffed kebab though  :(

Great rear view picture(s), very few front shots is she hiding bit of a jelly belly?

To answer the OP, Smooth bare legs or high quality stockings for me :)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Wouldn't mind a WG wearing a pantyhose as long as they are ripped up in places, giving a more edgy look. Not that a WG would ever follow my request for it.

bristolqwerty

I asked a wg if she would change stockings half way through a potential booking, was told it could take her up to 15 minutes  :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

I asked a wg if she would change stockings half way through a potential booking, was told it could take her up to 15 minutes  :dash:

What a load of bollocks from the WG. She likely didn't have an interest in what you wanted in the first place.

bristolqwerty

What a load of bollocks from the WG. She likely didn't have an interest in what you wanted in the first place.
This was from an English Rose too  :( whereas a Romanian girl whilst riding me on the floor in hold ups got up whipped em' off and put on a pair of seamed fishnets and started again cowgirl within seconds......stockings for me too.  :sarcastic:

Offline fartknocker

Nothing quite like the sight of a slim girl raising her skirt to reveal a tiny bum with proper panties under pantyhose.
I love stockings too, but tights are my favourite!

Odd Job

I sometimes bring a pair for the lady to wear. Then I rip them in an animalistic way to gain entry to the important areas. It's so sensual.

Online candec

I like girls wearing black opaque tights/stockings and black shoes. I also like suspender tights. Punting wise I'm finding most girls I see are bare legged which is a disappointment.

Offline Donnie69

My latest thing has been black fishnet crotchless tights.  They feel really good when squeezing the WGs ass, and you have full access.  They look good, and they can be used more than once as well.

Offline budz

Stockings or hold ups for me,  can't stand fishnets though, Yuk! Not a fan of tights either but could be persuaded otherwise by the the girl in OP first post

Type_O_Negative

These are my favourite - "bare leg look" and shiny: