Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone see PrincessInk from Trowbridge  (Read 794 times)

Offline Toons4522

Hey new member here has anyone see this girl or done a review on her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  She from the Trowbridge area

Offline JUICEGORGER

Sorry. I really don't get why someone goes to the trouble of setting up an account to ask such a question....?
Please can anyone enlighten me on as to why and for what purpose as I'm always keen to learn of any potential revenue streams that one could possibly benefit from by doing so...?
Often see that some AW profiles are "for distribution purposes" or something like that, but have never fully grasped the concept.
If I shell out £3.60 or something, to view a private gallery of a possible meet, does anyone know the percentage split return on the sum for the Gal????
Just intrigued, that's all...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Hey new member here has anyone see this girl or done a review on her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  She from the Trowbridge area

That looks like a negative
But then she's in Brighton not Trowbridge. You sure you have the right girl?

Offline bdyno

That looks like a negative
But then she's in Brighton not Trowbridge. You sure you have the right girl?
She was listed in Trowbridge yesterday.  Probably a tourer.

I'm certain I've seen those pictures before though, so whoever she is has definitely been in the south west before on a previous profile.  Been trying to place it overnight, but can't think of a name to search on here.

Offline Funseeker101

She was showing up in trowbridge recently.