Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let's hook up.  (Read 740 times)

Offline streetstroler

There seem to be quite a few new profiles appearing recently with this heading. I messaged a girl local to me a few days ago via AW with this heading and got a fairly swift reply with a phone number telling me to contact using WhatsApp. I closed AW for a few minutes then logged on again to retrieve the number from my inbox only to find that the profile in question was no longer active. I've seen other profiles that appear and then quickly disappear using the 'lets hook up ' line. Has anyone else had any luck with them.

Offline joninbristol

Probably some sort of phone number harvesting scam for later use.
Thanks for the heads up, will blacklist any that appear.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cimex

Several of the 'hookup or hook up' profiles show as being accessed from Nigeria.  I suspect that they are aiming for deposits via gift vouchers etc.  AW seem to deactivate them after two or three days but every day a few more appear.  There does not appear to be any element of a private photo gallery scam, but even a guy sitting in Nigeria is not going to create these profiles unless there is some form of monetary reward.  If you want to see just do a text search for hookup or hookup without specifying anything else (this should bring up the deactivated ones as well).  The few photos that these profiles have can nearly all be matched on Yandex which proves they are not genuine.

Offline joninbristol

Several of the 'hookup or hook up' profiles show as being accessed from Nigeria.  I suspect that they are aiming for deposits via gift vouchers etc.  AW seem to deactivate them after two or three days but every day a few more appear.  There does not appear to be any element of a private photo gallery scam, but even a guy sitting in Nigeria is not going to create these profiles unless there is some form of monetary reward.  If you want to see just do a text search for hookup or hookup without specifying anything else (this should bring up the deactivated ones as well).  The few photos that these profiles have can nearly all be matched on Yandex which proves they are not genuine.

Thank you.:hi: