Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham Sensual massage  (Read 15205 times)

Offline qu3rky1

As a bit of a 'lover' of a good massage, over the past few months I've been looking out for ladies in the area that do massage and maybe offer a sensual side to things.

Today I've come across a nice lady in Cheltenham, who put an ad on some Classifieds site and then took it down.
She normally does massage and some form of foot type clinic, but using the ad I contacted her for a Sensual massage - £90, so not cheap, but I can honestly say, best yet

Ad is External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barney31

Thanks for this but a bit more detail would be useful. What did she look like and what type of services are on offer?

Offline houseboot

Edyta has been around for at least 5 years.

She has previously advertised as "Sensual Beauty" and the "Alchemy of Beauty".

She's always been expensive.

I haven't visited.

Offline qu3rky1

I had a very good session with the aforementioned Carmen last Tuesday...
Started off with the normal massage, progressed to sensual side of things and thought I'd chance my luck and see how far she'd go...

After some light touching (clothed), I chanced undoing her jeans and with no pulling away, had her naked after approx. 10 mins.
Soon after I was sitting on the table, legs over the edge with her naked, her playing with the fella, my fingers in her pussy and DFK...

As you can guess, not long after we were fucking like rabbits...
Drawback - had to remind her to get a condom, I think she was up for me just slipping in bare!

I don't think she was planning this and guessing she was just horny on the day and went with the flow....
Cracking fuck

Offline Ryan1991

Can anyone link me to Edyta/Carmen’s contact details please?
Thanks!

Offline houseboot

Thanks for this but a bit more detail would be useful. What did she look like and what type of services are on offer?

If you Google her phone number then there is a photo on  the "Cotswold Reflexology & Foot Therapy" FB page.

Offline houseboot

I had a very good session with the aforementioned Carmen last Tuesday...

Carmen?

Is this the same lady you saw in January?

Is Edyta also known as Carmen?

Offline qu3rky1

Carmen?

Is this the same lady you saw in January?

Is Edyta also known as Carmen?

Yes, Edyta and Carmen are the same person...

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Sounds great, thanks for this. I’ve seen Edyta before and it’s a great massage but has stopped at the ‘sensual’ end of things. Hope you don’t mind me asking but did this ‘cracking fuck’ cost you more or as you say was it a go with the flow one off offer ?

Thanks

Offline qu3rky1

Sounds great, thanks for this. I’ve seen Edyta before and it’s a great massage but has stopped at the ‘sensual’ end of things. Hope you don’t mind me asking but did this ‘cracking fuck’ cost you more or as you say was it a go with the flow one off offer ?

Thanks
Nothing extra, think she was horny and just went with the flow...
I'll be trying to try it next time  too, just have to time her right I'm guessing

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Thanks for that, been meaning to see her again myself so may well chance my arm too ... will report back on how it goes

Offline dubs

Classifieds link isn't working now

Offline houseboot

Classifieds link isn't working now

Phone number on there was 07842 828585

As per my previous post (Reply 5), following that number links to "Cotswold Reflexology & Foot Therapy" FB page.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 02:21:22 pm by houseboot »

Offline Jake.mackie

Offline houseboot

She looks hot on whatsapp

Picture on FB page (but is legit business page so not to be published here)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:40:20 pm by houseboot »

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Saw Edyta again last week and a great massage as always, very sensual in all the right places and know the right buttons to press. Didn’t get as far as the ‘cracking fuck’ though but you do get the impression there’s more to come. Topless and finishing over her lovely titis was as far as it went but hey am not complaining haha !

I did get the impression someone else was in the place though so maybe that prevented anything more, or she just didn’t fancy me and/or it ! Haha

I might persevere though

Offline qu3rky1

Saw Edyta again last week and a great massage as always, very sensual in all the right places and know the right buttons to press. Didn’t get as far as the ‘cracking fuck’ though but you do get the impression there’s more to come. Topless and finishing over her lovely titis was as far as it went but hey am not complaining haha !

I did get the impression someone else was in the place though so maybe that prevented anything more, or she just didn’t fancy me and/or it ! Haha

I might persevere though

Chirpy, has she had the room decorated yet..??

I think I might see if she's free tomorrow and tempt her into dropping her knickers for me again....

Offline The Chirpy Irish

It was tidier than last time but not decorated yet ... the room that is haha !

Let me know how you get on

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Did you end up having to do the decorating ? Haha

Offline houseboot

Chirpy, has she had the room decorated yet..??

I think I might see if she's free tomorrow and tempt her into dropping her knickers for me again....

Did you?

Did she?

CheltLad

Grey hair with the old lady glasses.  I suppose we don't know how old each other are  or what standards we all have.  She looks late 40s at best, is that accurate?

Offline houseboot

Grey hair with the old lady glasses.  I suppose we don't know how old each other are  or what standards we all have.  She looks late 40s at best, is that accurate?

I admit to being "mature" but even I struggled to "match" the "Review" in Reply 3 with the picture of said lady.

However, the reviewer has been back here since I posted the link to the photo so I assume that she is indeed the lady he saw.

He did say he was going to see her again but, although he logged on again today, he hasn't confirmed whether he did or not.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:10:23 pm by houseboot »

Offline qu3rky1

Schedule meant I never got back to seeing her, although trying to arrange something for today...
I'll let you know if I manage anything...

Offline qu3rky1

Had a WhatsApp message from Edyta earlier asking me if I was free to a massage...
I'm guessing she's perhaps a little horny and I'll be getting more.

Visiting at 1.30

Will report back

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Look forward to hearing all about it

Offline qu3rky1

I think she must just like me...

Arrived at 1.30, ushered in. Normally she leaves when I've changed in past, this time she stood and watched.
Hop onto table and no covering with towel, massage proceeds and have to admit, seemed different, not too sure how
but almost like she's enjoying touching me...

Does back and legs etc etc... Face is down and almost 'snoozing', so wasn't really paying attention, but she'd stripped - naked.
Asks me to turn over, so I do, eyes still closed enjoying the massage, as I lie back I feel her take my old man into her mouth
and slowly change from a semi to a full blown ready to go...

What then proceeds is her giving me a great blowjob, I grab a condom off the side, slip it on, bend her over the table and give her
what she wanted all along I suspect. Anyone else going today and manages to get her naked will see a red hand print I left on her arse as she was bent over getting banged from behind I couldn't resist and gave her a nice firm spank

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Nice one, sounds horny as fuck and def pre planned on her part, you def have the knack.

There is something snout her that makes me wanna try the same but sounds like she is the one in charge. Had great topless massages and she’s seemed affectionate but the last time sounded like she had company .... so tempted just to come out with it so to speak !!!

Offline qu3rky1

Go for it.

What's the worst thing she can say

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Is she smooth down below or carrying a bit of a landing strip ?

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Anyone been to see Edyta since ? Am trying to arrange to see her this week and wondered if there was any new news ? Cheers

Offline SomersetJim

I’m in Cheltenham quite often, so this is quite intriguing. Are the services freely offered? Obviously her Facebook doesn’t give hint to anything other than a legimate massage/reflexologist.

No mention of rates either, so if it is £90? Then that’s a pricey massage if nothing is then offered. Is she quite open about this when booking? I’m also assuming she works from her home/flat/apartment rather than a shop/studio?

Thanks

Jim

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Hi Jim ... standard freely offered services are sensual massage plus hand relief and very good she is at it too, all for £90.

As you will have seen one poster on here has had FS but it doesn’t seem that it is generally on offer unless you are a favourite or manage to coax her into it, whether this would cost more than £90 I don’t know but suspect it would.

She works from her home/flat in a small ish block. She was decorating so the massage room isn’t the most salubrious, and she seems to have not done much to it for quite awhile. She probably won’t be everyone’s cup of tea looks wise but I fear she is a guilty pleasure for me !

I was trying to arrange for this week but it ain’t gonna happen either way so will try again next week... at which point I’ll report back (I promise)

If you get there before me then let us know how it goes

Offline SomersetJim

Thanks for that useful info 👍 Good luck for next week 😉

Looking at being in Cheltenham mid-late September now, so if anything happens, will report back 👍

Jim

Offline houseboot

I’m in Cheltenham quite often, so this is quite intriguing. Are the services freely offered? Obviously her Facebook doesn’t give hint to anything other than a legimate massage/reflexologist.

No mention of rates either, so if it is £90? Then that’s a pricey massage if nothing is then offered. Is she quite open about this when booking? I’m also assuming she works from her home/flat/apartment rather than a shop/studio?

Thanks

Jim

Yes to the public at large she runs a legitimate service.

However, if you read the OP she also advertises, occasionally,  covertly about her sensual service.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 03:35:43 pm by houseboot »

Offline SomersetJim

Yes to the public at large she runs a legitimate service.

However, if you read the OP she also advertises, occasionally,  covertly about her sensual service.

I gathered that, but wasn't sure if that was in the past and not in the present & future. So thought wise to ask

Jim

Offline qu3rky1

Edyta now has another girl working with her called 'Katie', they offer a 4-hand sensual massage.
I'm booked in for Friday so will report findings...

Offline Barney31

Sounds interesting, look forward to your report Mr Q  :cool:

Offline houseboot

Edyta now has another girl working with her called 'Katie', they offer a 4-hand sensual massage.
I'm booked in for Friday so will report findings...

A bit of a "golden oldie".

I thought she'd disappeared off the scene  :unknown:

Offline Ryan1489

Is there a contact number or website to look at?

Offline localguy1962

Offline hicf777

How old is Edyta?

The OP seems to suggest it's a mature service?
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

How old is Edyta?

The OP seems to suggest it's a mature service?

Mid 40’s I’d say

Offline localguy1962

Not the same Edyta
Whoopsie...I should have checked more carefully, the phone number is different, but it does seem a bit of a coincidence, the same name, same town, same sort of service.

Offline houseboot

Whoopsie...I should have checked more carefully, the phone number is different, but it does seem a bit of a coincidence, the same name, same town, same sort of service.

I'm not going to publish her surname but it begins with K not S

Offline houseboot

Not even the same town.

If you check Edyta S contact details then she's in Newport and has been for some time.

Offline hicf777

And the rest  :lol:
Wow! The gumtree ad said for the mature client. I didn't realise she was mature herself!
Banned reason: Boundary pushing abusive cunt.

Offline The Chirpy Irish