Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need good recommendations around the Colchester area  (Read 1223 times)

thebe

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and am just looking for some advice and guidance. Myself, I am not much experienced in punting although I have seen quite a few Oriental girls and recently Romanians. I am looking for some excellent service and value for money and almost all of the girls I have seen left me feeling overwhelmed and unsatisfied. I know there is not much around the Colchester area except the three Romanian girls and some " massage services ", is there anything in Ipswich for example that will satisfy my urges. I am looking for the full monty with OWO and CIM and am willing to pay the right amount for the right service, am also looking for someone who is more than average in looks as this is a big turn on for me.

Any advice from experienced punters would be greatly appreciated and I am looking for honest opinions please as I have stopped believing the AW feedbacks.

Offline sxman

I don't like making recommendations as we are all have different tastes but these 2 have plenty of reviews and info on here for you to make your own mind up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

thebe

Thanks mate for the advice. I have not seen Anya actually though it looks like she has been banged by half of the Essex punters !!! Is she a bit daring in the bedroom and does she take the initiative ?? Her friend Izza as mentioned is a bit inexperienced but still to me is the prettiest brunette I have met and I love her. I am having a hard time taking her off my mind but sex with was a bit awkward and felt at times very mechanical and no one likes that. I still believe that she is too pretty to be in this field.

I might try the one in Ipswich, is she Polish ?

Offline Badvicar

If you have punted with lots of orientals and this Rom Izza, do some reviews.

Others have highlighted your posts as suspect. Starting to agree.

thebe

I have not punted with lots of girls like I said I am relatively new to this field. I have not put a formal review but have put forward my opinions. What the hell is wrong here, I am just started to join in the forum and I get this. Do you have to put an actual review to prove yourself ? Is that a test ? Or is this a forum where people are allowed to express their views and seek advice ?

Offline Badvicar

Apologies, I said a lot. You said quite a few. My bad.

Offline socks

I have not punted with lots of girls like I said I am relatively new to this field. I have not put a formal review but have put forward my opinions. What the hell is wrong here, I am just started to join in the forum and I get this. Do you have to put an actual review to prove yourself ? Is that a test ? Or is this a forum where people are allowed to express their views and seek advice ?
What the hell is wrong here - the forum is full of whores pretending to be punters, pimps pretending to be punters, punters getting all white knighty for their favourite fuckpieces, posters throwing hissy fits because everyone doesn't believe everything they write without question etc
Do you have to put an actual review to prove yourself ? No one is obliged to do anything but reviewing is pretty fundamental to this board so doing it honestly and objectively goes down very well
Is that a test ? I reckon it is given the clarification I gave to your first point
Or is this a forum where people are allowed to express their views and seek advice ? absolutely but it's qualified by the points above, the site rules, not being a bellend etc

HTH :hi:

thebe

Thanks for the info socks. I dont give a shit who reads my posts to be honest but going by what you are saying this is not a place to gain an objective point of view.

Anyways, to focus on the topic any more input from anyone?
As mentioned being a relatively newcomer , I have not posted any reviews as of yet. I wanted to post a review on Izza, but she breaks my heart because she is so pretty and I dont want to write in too much detail of my encounter.
I am here to express my honest opinions and seek the same from you gents.

Offline itk

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and am just looking for some advice and guidance. Myself, I am not much experienced in punting although I have seen quite a few Oriental girls and recently Romanians. I am looking for some excellent service and value for money and almost all of the girls I have seen left me feeling overwhelmed and unsatisfied. I know there is not much around the Colchester area except the three Romanian girls and some " massage services ", is there anything in Ipswich for example that will satisfy my urges. I am looking for the full monty with OWO and CIM and am willing to pay the right amount for the right service, am also looking for someone who is more than average in looks as this is a big turn on for me.

Any advice from experienced punters would be greatly appreciated and I am looking for honest opinions please as I have stopped believing the AW feedbacks.

What about DFK RRR? Are you looking for that also?

Offline socks

Ooh the very suggestion itk :lol:

thebe

Yes DFK as well. What is RRR by the way, never heard of that.

Offline socks

Yes DFK as well. What is RRR by the way, never heard of that.
Really randy romantic?

Offline sxman

Yes RRR is a big fan of DFK, OWO, CIM and repetitive posting.

The similarities are uncanny.

thebe

Have had enough of this shit now. I am not here pretending to be someone else and I am sure that admin can verify that easily. I was just looking for an alternative from the AW website.
Have you lot got nothing else in your life apart from patronising and demeaning others?
But I am sure that this forum has been hijacked by the people mentioned above in the post and that is why its all goong wrong. Get a life people.

Offline cheek

The only reason for the skepticism is the timing and writing style is very coincidental.

The way you're portraying yourself on here is much the same as RRR. You also began posting around the time of his banning.

I'm not accusing you, nor trying to cause offence. Merely explaining why people are cautious.

thebe

I get it now, I do tend to pick up a few words from others posts and I understand the timing bit as well. But there are a lot of dissimilarities as well and I am probably far less experienced than that guy whoever he was. Reading sround the forum I see that topics do tend to get deviated a lot for no good reason, am not sure whether I would like to keep writing. So apart from one advice, I am guessing that this is the end of it.

Offline oohermrs

Thebe

Ignore the banter - just don't rise to it     :P

Sxman has given you 2 good recommendations.  Given that you only want something within 30mins of Colchester, your options are limited.  Just don't expect to have a list of a dozen or so hotties that are all pre-screened for you and are awaiting your call!!

If you expand your area slightly, you could include Stansted and you'll get a lot more touring girls that visit there.

I'd probably also add:

These 3 recommendations should keep you going for a month or so.  You could also add a not-previously reviewed girl for us - TOFTT, and report back.  That would be really useful.

Good luck mate   :hi:

thebe

I don't punt a lot to be honest and I mostly used the " massage services " which is pretty much the same and I don't think that they are advertised on the AW website. If I see a new girl, I will definitely post a review here.