Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy 2015 Cambridge  (Read 3958 times)

dandinh

After lurking on the forums for quite a while now, I've decided to finally post my first review. A little about myself, I started punting in June, and have been punting in multiple countries (Germany, Czech, Poland). Anyway, please feel free to post any suggestions for improvements etc.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jessy 2015
Amount paid: 0 pounds (Would have been 100pounds/hour)

As you may know Cambridge is a little bit barren on the WG front so even though I had a bad experience with a Romanian girl previously I decided to give Jessy 2015 a try (we're not exactly spoilt for choice here  :dance:). After all, the reviews both on adultwork and ukpunting seemed to be relatively good.

Comms at the start were okay; responses were quick initially and we arranged the time as well as address via text. Incidentally, she works in the same block of apartments as External Link/Members Only who I'll review later.  :wacko:

Now this is where it gets interesting. I arrived 3 minutes early via cab and texted her to let her know that I'd arrived. The following are exact words from the text messages we exchanged. Bear in mind the booking was for 5.30pm
Me: I have arrvied. (5.27pm) Erm I will be waiting for a few minutes. Please respond (5.34pm)
WG: Hello baby (5.35pm)
Me: I'm at (location) where do I go now (5.36pm) Are you engaged right now (5.39pm)
WG: Yes baby in 15 min I'm free (5.42pm)
Me: You did say you were free at 5:30... (5.42pm)
WG: Yes baby i now... But last 1h come one boy... I text you back soo sorry (5.46pm)

At this point I should probably have cut my losses and left. However, I had wasted 20 pounds on a cab and decided to wait it out for 15 extra minutes. After all, mistakes/ double bookings like this happen right? Little did I know this was my dick talking and not my brain.

And so I waited... and waited... and waited. Despite promises that she would text me back (she said this 3 times), I was left to wait outside for 2 hours. So at 7:25 (!!! yes I know I'm stupid :dash: :dash: :dash:), I decided to call it a day and took a cab back home.

TLDR: Booked Jessy for 5:30, which she agreed to, waited for 15 minutes outside before being told to wait another 15 minutes because of a double booking, then afterwards told to wait even more until she texted back. Got tired of waiting (lol) and after 2 hours went back home- wasted 40 pounds on cab fares.

RATINGS:
Appearance: N/A
Personality: 2/10 (seemed apologetic but kept misinforming me, wait 15 minutes my arse)
Services: 0/10
Comms: 2/10 (hey at least the start was good right?)
Location: 9/10 (location is actually pretty nice and discrete)
Value for money: 0/10 (lol 40 pounds for a trip to Cambridge)
TOTAL: 13/50
(By the way not all my reviews will have text convos in them lol  :D :D, in my other reviews I'll write about what happened in detail :thumbsup:)
Thanks for reading the review, and happy punting!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 10:06:57 pm by dandinh »

Offline Hertsgent

Bad luck , very frustrating - when I reviewed, I was surprised that any time seemed OK, which could imply clients are merely booked in as they turn up - which would explain your experience.

Offline PoohBah

I had a similar experience with her on Tuesday night - reserved 8:30 and, when I texted later to confirm, received some garbled replies that seemed to say that she was 2 hours into a 4 hour session. And that she would "text later" (not that she did). We must have been bumped by a big-spender!

Offline oohermrs

Damn - she was on my HL.

My HL is now pitifully small.  Guess I'll have to travel further afield.   :(

Thanks for the review

3002steve

cambridge is pretty poor pickings ...try traveling out of town a bit

Offline oohermrs

Mate - I'm based in Braintree and am having to up my travel time from 30mins to 45mins anyway!

3002steve

what sort of girl are you after ? young /milf etc

any particular services req?

Offline GoldenLeaf

Mate - I'm based in Braintree and am having to up my travel time from 30mins to 45mins anyway!

Have you tried Ava? If Thai is your thing she's pretty good. Haven't reviewed though

dandinh

cambridge is pretty poor pickings ...try traveling out of town a bit
Any recommendations? Having lived in London most of my life the difference in WG availability is like night and day here. I have tried another Romanian here (decent punt) and one Thai lady (forum said she was a post-op but I bloody well hope that's not true  :dash: :dash: :dash:)

On a separate point I decided to visit Jessy even after this fiasco, against my better judgement. After all she had promised 'something special'. Also she sounded pretty apologetic in her texts so I thought the mistake was a one off. Although there were no comm issues this time (I double checked to make sure she didn't double book), her service was... meh. Don't want to post another review so I'll just write what happened here.

Visited Jessy in the evening, she is slim and quite attractive. Breasts are a little small but I didn't really care since she looked pretty nice. Started with a shower, got undressed and started OW after the paperwork got sorted out. Not to take anything away from her, she has good oral skills (she can DT but my donger isn't exactly Rasputin size). Sex was decent, she has a pretty tight pussy and after she was on top I finished with doggy. After a half-assed massage (not to blame her, never have had a good massage except with Korean/Thai/Japanese girls) started round 2, this time OWO, a few positions and finish. Pussy was pretty tight. Kissing was allowed but I decided not to go to deep because she was a smoker.

Now onto the negatives/neutrals. Now, when I'm with a WG I expect a certain quality of service. I don't expect First Class standard (using a plane analogy hehehe) but what I got was Easyjet/Ryanair level. Her phone went off 4 times during the whole punt (TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF), once she hopped off my cock mid sex to answer the phone in Romanian. Midway through the second punt (during OWO) a bell rang and she left for like 2 minutes to answer it and I was left watching my dick slowly lose its boner (kinda pitiful really, reminded me of the Titanic movie).
Also 10 minutes into the second punt she was furiously trying to wank me off to make me cum, and I would refrain since my hour wasn't up yet. Even the sex was Usain-Bolt level rapid, and it was pretty clear to me that she wanted me to cum ASAP and then fuck off. Another interesting point is that anal was off the cards for me (even though its on her likes it) and trust me, my dick is NOT that big.   
Personality-wise I assume she's a little bit like marmite, and I don't like marmite. Now everything I've stated before are facts, but judging someone's personality is rather subjective so take this part with a pinch of salt. During my punt, there was a lot of sighing, muttering in Romanian and generally not-so-great attitude during sex. Also I didn't particularly appreciate her rather mocking tone (she'd repeat what I say and then laugh), although this might simply be a language barrier thing so don't read too much into that.
Overall, Jessy's positives are that she is a pretty attractive lady with decent skills. However, I'm more into the service aspect myself, and the combinations of previous comms and the rather mediocre experience means I won't be returning.
What's more, I got a text from her regarding my review. Needless to say it was pretty rude.  :hi:

3002steve

i could make some suggestions ...are we able to pm each other ?  not seeinng an option for that

dandinh

I think you have to change personal message settings on your profile

3002steve

seems i cant pm as im new

nothing in cambridge to suggest

i would try and see charlotte scott69 , shes a slutty milf type that given a few hints what you want /like she will eat you alive , very very enthusiastic and keen , willing to do whatever i requested and keen to do more and more , plus a nice clean home

if shes too old and you dont mind tats , then ava morgan is a really nice girl , not quite as forward as charlotte , but good fun , not shy and a nice girl to be around - note she has several large tats and piercings that dont show on the profile pics not really my thing but they suit her personality and dont really distract you , plus her tits are so cracking you wont notice the tats lol

these are the only ones ive visited in years and not left feeling let down and cheated , you get your moneys worth with both

3002steve

^ zero feedback though

as much as i want to try and see some of these no feedback girls , i try to avoid as theres a bigger risk of disapointment /scam

Offline Students Notebook

Sheso in Cambridge atm, looks hot
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I have serious doubts about Kim Venezuela. Not only 0 feedback but she has changed her name almost as often as she changes her knickers.

Most of the images in her gallery were/ are that of a Romanian girl in Colchester, and added to all that she got a Negative review recently.

Offline Students Notebook

Any recommendations? Having lived in London most of my life the difference in WG availability is like night and day here. I have tried another Romanian here (decent punt) and one Thai lady (forum said she was a post-op but I bloody well hope that's not true  :dash: :dash: :dash:)

On a separate point I decided to visit Jessy even after this fiasco, against my better judgement. After all she had promised 'something special'. Also she sounded pretty apologetic in her texts so I thought the mistake was a one off. Although there were no comm issues this time (I double checked to make sure she didn't double book), her service was... meh. Don't want to post another review so I'll just write what happened here.

Visited Jessy in the evening, she is slim and quite attractive. Breasts are a little small but I didn't really care since she looked pretty nice. Started with a shower, got undressed and started OW after the paperwork got sorted out. Not to take anything away from her, she has good oral skills (she can DT but my donger isn't exactly Rasputin size). Sex was decent, she has a pretty tight pussy and after she was on top I finished with doggy. After a half-assed massage (not to blame her, never have had a good massage except with Korean/Thai/Japanese girls) started round 2, this time OWO, a few positions and finish. Pussy was pretty tight. Kissing was allowed but I decided not to go to deep because she was a smoker.

Now onto the negatives/neutrals. Now, when I'm with a WG I expect a certain quality of service. I don't expect First Class standard (using a plane analogy hehehe) but what I got was Easyjet/Ryanair level. Her phone went off 4 times during the whole punt (TURN THE FUCKING THING OFF), once she hopped off my cock mid sex to answer the phone in Romanian. Midway through the second punt (during OWO) a bell rang and she left for like 2 minutes to answer it and I was left watching my dick slowly lose its boner (kinda pitiful really, reminded me of the Titanic movie).
Also 10 minutes into the second punt she was furiously trying to wank me off to make me cum, and I would refrain since my hour wasn't up yet. Even the sex was Usain-Bolt level rapid, and it was pretty clear to me that she wanted me to cum ASAP and then fuck off. Another interesting point is that anal was off the cards for me (even though its on her likes it) and trust me, my dick is NOT that big.   
Personality-wise I assume she's a little bit like marmite, and I don't like marmite. Now everything I've stated before are facts, but judging someone's personality is rather subjective so take this part with a pinch of salt. During my punt, there was a lot of sighing, muttering in Romanian and generally not-so-great attitude during sex. Also I didn't particularly appreciate her rather mocking tone (she'd repeat what I say and then laugh), although this might simply be a language barrier thing so don't read too much into that.
Overall, Jessy's positives are that she is a pretty attractive lady with decent skills. However, I'm more into the service aspect myself, and the combinations of previous comms and the rather mediocre experience means I won't be returning.
What's more, I got a text from her regarding my review. Needless to say it was pretty rude.  :hi:

I'm always appalled when they don't turn off their mobiles but to answer it is awful, and to answer the door. Well for Gods sake.
More than once, I've been on the job when the door bell's rung. " Oh, that's the postman " they say. Well it's better than the Plumber because that's what I'm doing !!

It can be difficult to remember to switch off though. I have often forgotten and once, as my mobile was by the bed ( for a terrible moment I thought she was going to answer it), she picked it up and passed it to me.

Anyway. Thanks for the review, shame as she was in my HL and I was hoping to visit. Now there is a vacancy.
Incidentally, today 9th January 2016, she received a Neutral Feedback from a punter whose judgement I would trust.

Boboo

Jessy I was at last summer's super girl all comments not found. I was also going there 2-3 times a month. It is a clean house. Jessy is a girl ok from my point of view. not how to answer the phone while she was with somebody. her phone is always on silent. Jessy give you my word's number one in Cambridge. sensual, playful, affected everything a man would seemingly wish :dance: ;)

Offline GoldenLeaf

External Link/Members Only

I have serious doubts about Kim Venezuela. Not only 0 feedback but she has changed her name almost as often as she changes her knickers.

Most of the images in her gallery were/ are that of a Romanian girl in Colchester, and added to all that she got a Negative review recently.

Kinda put a pin in my balloon there but you're probably right.

Offline davidac

Another now off my HL. I can vouch for Steve's recommendation of Charlotte and Ava, have seen them both twice and always top notch.

3002steve

david would you agree charlotte is a bit more forward than ava or did your visits differ?

Offline Hertsgent

Jessy I was at last summer's super girl all comments not found. I was also going there 2-3 times a month. It is a clean house. Jessy is a girl ok from my point of view. not how to answer the phone while she was with somebody. her phone is always on silent. Jessy give you my word's number one in Cambridge. sensual, playful, affected everything a man would seemingly wish :dance: ;)

Now.....anyone suspicious about the author of this post  :thumbsdown:

whosroaring

Now.....anyone suspicious about the author of this post  :thumbsdown:

I agree. That was the author's 1st post.

dandinh

Haha hi Jessy thanks for the text you sent me earlier, very flowery language  :rolleyes:. Maybe next time don't waste punters' time and maybe turn your phone off so it doesn't sound like a telecommunication company?
On an unrelated note I had the worst day possible in my punting career, involved Romanians being late (seriously these guys live in a different fucking timezone),  'le classique' bait and switch, and 3 walk outs. Will write about it if anyone's interested, if not I can't really be bothered atm, I'm knackered and really pissed off.
Seriously, I don't want to be so negative all the time, but I'm not getting very lucky with my punts (my fault for living in Cambridge)! :hi: :hi:

3002steve

mate try someone with some reviews thats been registered more than a few days ...you'l be put off for life at this rate

dandinh

Haha I don't think I'll be stopping punting any time soon, I got hooked when I went on holiday to Asia. One thing I have learnt however is to be super careful of Romanians though.
Also I don't have a car at the moment so that's why I'm desperately looking for WGs in Cambridge, but I think I'll take your advice and expand my horizons. Seriously though, moving from London to Cambridge is a fall from grace lol

Offline davidac

david would you agree charlotte is a bit more forward than ava or did your visits differ?
Yes she's definitely more outgoing, no doubt through being more experienced and it being her natural personality but Ava has own strengths in equal measure as you'll know!  :D

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

You'd think that these Rom girls would have a "madam" somewhere you could handle their bookings and who would know what each and every girl was up to and what time they would be free to take another booking etc wouldn't be too much to ask surely?.

As of now we have the phone going off to sort another punter later thus upsetting the existing punt in progress etc.

Don't seem to be able to organise a shag in a brothel;(.

petersellers

Incidentally, today 9th January 2016, she received a Neutral Feedback from a punter whose judgement I would trust.

I cannot find the neutral review, only 3 reviews so far for (2+ and 1-). Not sure if I should go for this one.