Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai red reviews  (Read 2782 times)

Offline scutty brown

Interesting that out of the seven red reviews posted so far this morning, six of them were for thai girls.
New trend or coincidence?

Offline signy

They are mostly posted by LLPunting, who judging by the London board must be going through a massive catch-up of reviews of his punts lots of which are rubbish Thais.

Offline LLPunting

They are mostly posted by LLPunting, who judging by the London board must be going through a massive catch-up of reviews of his punts lots of which are rubbish Thais.

Yup catching up the last Qtr.
4 of the Thai negs were mine, 3 were girls with promising records, each didn't work for me in different ways. The other was an unreviewed at the time newcomer.
My 2 Thai neutrals were TOFTTs
2 of 3 Thai greens had good form and the other was a TOFTT.

Judge by all means but kindly qualify why they are rubbish in your opinion.

(BTW Scutty The other 2 negs were for the same SP)

Offline LLPunting

Interesting that out of the seven red reviews posted so far this morning, six of them were for thai girls.
New trend or coincidence?

We know the standard of services and the proportion of high performers has been falling for years now, the 120-130ph tier + extras has bled in over the last year and a bit.  We have had a small uptick in younger SPs (after a pretty long droop) and a good few of them have been quite promising but most haven't been hanging around mid/long term in London or UK.

My flurry is a coincident blip perhaps made worse because I'm still holding the girls to the higher standards of yesterdecade rather than shifting the bar lower to improve the optics on a national statistic.

Another blip, I hope is I just noticed young Nicole in Canary W has put her prices up again, now 180ph.  Less than a handful of AW Thais charge more than the headline 150ph although a noticeable minority are going the Latin route and racking up multiple extras on a 120/130 ticket price.
If they cross the 200ph inclusive threshold and you're a monthly punter (or more frequent) then it'll be very arguably better to take a trip to LoS every 6 months and break your cock on a 2 week binge.

Offline silverspoon

Yup catching up the last Qtr.
4 of the Thai negs were mine, 3 were girls with promising records, each didn't work for me in different ways. The other was an unreviewed at the time newcomer.
My 2 Thai neutrals were TOFTTs
2 of 3 Thai greens had good form and the other was a TOFTT.

(BTW Scutty The other 2 negs were for the same SP)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=398325.0#:~:text=Judge%20by%20all%20means%20but%20kindly%20qualify%20why%20they%20are%20rubbish%20in%20your%20opinion.

I'm reading it as rubbish girls,not rubbish reviews

Offline simon07

The quality is down and they are older, not pretty with saggy bodies. No thank you to current batch.

Offline signy

Just based on your negative ratings. I never meant to suggest your reviews are rubbish, and apologies if that is how it came across.

Offline LLPunting

Just based on your negative ratings. I never meant to suggest your reviews are rubbish, and apologies if that is how it came across.

No worries I conceitedly didn't take it that way.   :dash:  :lol:
I presumed you were judging the girls photos by your own criteria and didn't fancy them or perhaps alluding to your personal experiences with them that you'd yet to review.  I would've been keen to know these if it were the case.

As has already been noted on my pos for Julia, another punter more recently had a less than good experience with her.

Given 3 of my negs are in contrast to several good encounters with each SP don't by any means discount the lasses if you fancy their looks, you might still have a better time with her.  You might have more muscles, hair, cock, money, charm, wit, skill or sex appeal that will make them giddy for you.  My offering to them, while not hideous, does not set a high bar.

There are very few, if any, SPs who are 100% consistent with every punter they see such that we might calibrate our needs, skills and perceptions against them but I am curious to periodically calibrate my critical lens vs others' on the same SP to better know how (un)reasonable my expectations are of SPs.

Offline thimble29

The quality is down and they are older, not pretty with saggy bodies. No thank you to current batch.
Why come all the way to Europe when the punters will come to you in Thailand?!

Offline simon07

Well not really. I went in 2019 and i remember a naked topless line up doing a routine at Suzi Q at Soi Cowboy. Only one out of the 20 i thought was interesting. maybe the fit gals have alternate choices to sex work in Bangkok (and other places like Phom Penn and Pattaya)? I am not that keen to go to another Sex tourist holiday there.

Offline maxxblue

To make money :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

Supply and demand.

Offline alabama1

They can earn far more here than in Thailand. It's not rocket science mate  :rolleyes:

Offline LLPunting

They can earn far more here than in Thailand. It's not rocket science mate  :rolleyes:

Had a Thai recently claim she cleared her Visa fee of 25k(!!!) in less than 5 months, she was neither a great looker or particularly skilled.  Seemed bloody fantasy to me but perhaps there's something to it, another Thai (good rep and well-established agency) also mentioned a similar Visa fee and seemed confident she'd work that off soon enough that she'd stick around for more than a year to put together plenty for her future plans.  They manage exorbitant agency rents, CoL and luxuries during these early days so the earning power is still pretty prodigious at 130-150ph and the agency taking it's slice from the fee (beyond the loan repayment).
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 01:59:19 pm by LLPunting »

Offline scutty brown

Had a Thai recently claim she cleared her Visa fee of 25k(!!!) in less than 5 months, she was neither a great looker or particularly skilled.  Seemed bloody fantasy to me but perhaps there's something to it, another Thai (good rep and well-established agency) also mentioned a similar Visa fee and seemed confident she'd work that off soon enough that she'd stick around for more than a year to put together plenty for her future plans.  They manage exorbitant agency rents, CoL and luxuries during these early days so the earning power is still pretty prodigious at 130-150ph and the agency taking it's slice from the fee (beyond the loan repayment).

I don't think a UK Visa costs anything like that, it sounds more like the cost the thai agency is charging them to do all the arranging. Just another form of trafficking

Offline LLPunting

I don't think a UK Visa costs anything like that, it sounds more like the cost the thai agency is charging them to do all the arranging. Just another form of trafficking

Indeed, for explicit clarity should have said "what the girls are charged by traffickers to get a visa, lodgings arranged (not paid) and work offer".  That the lodgings are often their place of work is even more of a swindle.  Very few of the girls seem to live "off-site".

The girls also seem to be penalised by further withheld bookings if they take time off;  so take a half-day break due to weariness or illness and their clients might be stonewalled/diverted for a couple of days or more.  So given the train the agents may book perhaps it's not so mind-boggling that a girl can clear 25k debt in under 5 months.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 03:19:40 pm by LLPunting »

Offline clivethomas

Thai facebook groups are full of "agents" posting about potential earnings and offering to take the girls pretty much anywhere. 

If girls are really paying £25k to come here then they are being seriously exploited.  As always with Thai girls and hookers especially you should take what they tell you with a pinch of salt.  Even when there is no reason to lie, they lie.  The cost of a dodgy tourist visa is about £1k in BKK, brazenly offered all over the internet, then they either overstay or claim asylum which I think gets them 2 years. Ironically, so many guys in actual relationships with Thai ladies struggle to get them tourist visas but these agents know the script and can pull any document required.  I got to know a Thai tourer well, it was eye opening,  she was smart and handled everything herself but I guess for the average girl they are wide open to being ripped off by the ring leaders. 

This was posted today on one of the Thai expat news sites. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pennine Rover

The number of Thai girls in the north of England has increased greatly in recent years.   They are mostly controlled by pimps and moved around every few weeks.  The wording on their AW profiles are very similar. 
Last year I stopped to help at a minor accident where several cars had bumped each other in a queue.  One BMW driver by an Asian guy had two young Thai (?) girls in the car. He seemed keen to keep them away from the police.  The following day I saw new profiles in a local town.   
I rarely use Thai girls because they can rarely speak English and twice they did not even know which town they were in.

As punters should we reporting these pimps?

Offline alabama1

The number of Thai girls in the north of England has increased greatly in recent years.   They are mostly controlled by pimps and moved around every few weeks.  The wording on their AW profiles are very similar. 
Last year I stopped to help at a minor accident where several cars had bumped each other in a queue.  One BMW driver by an Asian guy had two young Thai (?) girls in the car. He seemed keen to keep them away from the police.  The following day I saw new profiles in a local town.   
I rarely use Thai girls because they can rarely speak English and twice they did not even know which town they were in.

As punters should we reporting these pimps?
I think you need to Google what a pimp is  :rolleyes:

Offline scutty brown

Offline Snagbadjer

I never understood why people come over her to "make more money" if the extra money the make is just swallowed up in bs things like visa fees and agency extortion. The best thing these girls could do is put all their energy into learning English so that they can then go independent and free themselves of the shackles of agencies.

Offline LLPunting

I never understood why people come over her to "make more money" if the extra money the make is just swallowed up in bs things like visa fees and agency extortion. The best thing these girls could do is put all their energy into learning English so that they can then go independent and free themselves of the shackles of agencies.

IF they can genuinely clear 25k in under 5 months then putting up with us for a year goes a long way to setting themselves up back home.  I'd never talked much to the girls about the financials over the years but a few recently seemed to just drop it into conversation without being asked.  I don't know if this is a "here's how indebted I am, will some white knight save me?" play to replace the "I have sick parents to care for" line but the girls all seem to be savvy enough about the graft required and the rewards to reap.  Looking at the designer trappings the girls sport as they clear debt it seems they are motivated rather than just press-ganged.  There's clearly lots of networking going on back home so even if the hotter girls are heading to better markets more matrons are following in the footsteps of friends to milk London.

Offline Charliehutton

I don't know if this is a "here's how indebted I am, will some white knight save me?" play to replace the "I have sick parents to care for" line but the girls all seem to be savvy enough about the graft required and the rewards to reap.

Which reminds me so much of a lovely Thai girl, who'd borrowed £3,000 from her 'boss' - her word, not mine - to pay for emergency medical treatment for her mother, who'd been diagnosed with cancer. She knew this was how she would have to repay the loan, but wanted to do everything she could for her mum.

Of the £90 I paid, she'd keep the £20 I'd paid extra for DFK but the base price of £70 would all go to the 'boss'. She didn't seem remotely bitter or resentful about this, in fact she seemed to think it was a perfectly reasonable arrangement. She was there to pay off the debt, and the sooner she did so the better.

I've no way of knowing, and I daresay I'm naive, but I believed every word. So where does that leave us in the great moral maze? Dunno. I really don't. As soon as I take even the most tentative step into there, I'm completely out of my depth.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

But don't they all have someone back home who needs medical treatment that costs a bomb?..

Online s0whatsnew?

But don't they all have someone back home who needs medical treatment that costs a bomb?..

Well, don't we all know someone here at home who needs the NHS ?   If you've ever travelled in the third world you'd know just how much medical treatment there is a major major expense.    Yes, they do all have someone back home with the same needs as us.  If it wasn't for that they wouldn't be here !  Get real.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 12:48:47 am by s0whatsnew? »

Offline mr.bluesky

Not only that but these girls are usually the bread winners of the family so send money back to Thailand to support their parents etc.This is why a lot of Thai ladies like to get themselves married to " farangs"  (foreigners) you then end up not only supporting a Thai wife but are expected to support her family financially.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 05:54:58 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Snagbadjer

My impression with Thai SPs is that massage is a part of their culture, and the sex thing is just a natural add-on that some are happy to do. I'm sure they send some of their money back home. I knew loads of Polish people who did the same - always ordering their elderly parents new bits of furniture and appliances, for example.
I used to be like many, and wondered how a woman can compartmentalise sleeping with strangers for money. But then I thought, English women do it all the time, also with foreigners, for no money, and aren't even getting anything out of it long-term and just cheapening themselves.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well, don't we all know someone here at home who needs the NHS ?   If you've ever travelled in the third world you'd know just how much medical treatment there is a major major expense.    Yes, they do all have someone back home with the same needs as us.  If it wasn't for that they wouldn't be here !  Get real.  :unknown:

Beg to differ guv i've known of Three grils who claimed all manner of parential maladies but their parents were loaded by the standards of the countries involved.

And as it happenes i have travelled in the Thirld world, in fact I've been been to parts of London which will soon be all Thirld world;!.

Its just a way they use of getting our sympathy to part with a bit more of our hard earn't;!...

Offline saymyname

IF they can genuinely clear 25k in under 5 months then putting up with us for a year goes a long way to setting themselves up back home.  I'd never talked much to the girls about the financials over the years but a few recently seemed to just drop it into conversation without being asked.  I don't know if this is a "here's how indebted I am, will some white knight save me?" play to replace the "I have sick parents to care for" line but the girls all seem to be savvy enough about the graft required and the rewards to reap.  Looking at the designer trappings the girls sport as they clear debt it seems they are motivated rather than just press-ganged.  There's clearly lots of networking going on back home so even if the hotter girls are heading to better markets more matrons are following in the footsteps of friends to milk London.

5 months is actually towards the longer end of the time frame (assuming we are talking about London agency girls). In fact, if a girl takes more than 6 months, they are largely mocked by the other girls, like being the class dunce. On average, it takes about 4 months. Some girls will do it in 2

All the girls I know chose to come here voluntariliy. Although it probably isn't as lucrative as it was in the past, it still remains a reasonably guaranteed way of making large sums of money which can pay for whatever they want, whether it be supporting family at home or securing their own financial needs for the long term future. Although probably not the norm, I know one girl who has retired with in excess of £1m in investable assets.

Offline LLPunting

5 months is actually towards the longer end of the time frame (assuming we are talking about London agency girls). In fact, if a girl takes more than 6 months, they are largely mocked by the other girls, like being the class dunce. On average, it takes about 4 months. Some girls will do it in 2

All the girls I know chose to come here voluntariliy. Although it probably isn't as lucrative as it was in the past, it still remains a reasonably guaranteed way of making large sums of money which can pay for whatever they want, whether it be supporting family at home or securing their own financial needs for the long term future. Although probably not the norm, I know one girl who has retired with in excess of £1m in investable assets.

Thanks for the added insight.   :drinks:
Please do review more of the girls you've seen.

Offline Andywb

How come you have an insight into the economics based on such a variety of Thai girls? Interesting intel. My experience of seeing Thai girls is that rarely go into details of their personal finances

Offline saymyname

How come you have an insight into the economics based on such a variety of Thai girls? Interesting intel. My experience of seeing Thai girls is that rarely go into details of their personal finances

I know many of the girls socially rather than professionally. When they retire, they generally have a large sum of investable assets and want some advice re what to do with it. These girls don't have pensions and have never had any long term saving plans. I just try to point them in a sensible direction and advise them of the types of professionals to approach