Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £150 now the norm?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Bogof60

As the title says
Is £150 per hour now the norm for tidy SP's?
Noticed a lot of really good looking SP's who used to be £120 per hour have increased their price to £150
Never paid that much myself
Maybe I need to increase my punting budget
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drayki

I set myself a budget and stick to it, yeah totally agree with your post but that way you cant blow your brains out on a whore that might be worth the extra cash or not,  :drinks:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As the title says
Noticed a lot of really good looking SP's who used to be £120 per hour have increased their price to £150

You may have been better posting this in the region you punt in.  In the NE the 'norm' for top SP's is £60 / £70 per 30 mins and £110 per hour and there's loads to choose from. Very few charge more than that.   :unknown:

vw

You may have been better posting this in the region you punt in.  In the NE the 'norm' for top SP's is £60 / £70 per 30 mins and £110 per hour and there's loads to choose from. Very few charge more than that.   :unknown:

+1

Such regional variations in prices, you don't want posts like this talking your prices up too.

vw

As the title says

None of the 7 girls you have reviewed in the last 2 months charge that amount ?

Offline Bangers and Gash

It only becomes the norm if fools keep paying it. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

It only becomes the norm if fools keep paying it.

"Quality" girls can get away with charging £150 an hour ----------------- because there are so few of them.

Plenty of shit out there at £100 an hour.     :hi:

Offline Bogof60

None of the 7 girls you have reviewed in the last 2 months charge that amount ?

What I was trying to say I think was that when checking out AW for the better looking SP's It seemed that £120 was the norm but now it seems to have crept up to £150

Offline Bangers and Gash

"Quality" girls can get away with charging £150 an hour ----------------- because there are so few of them.

Plenty of shit out there at £100 an hour.     :hi:

Agreed, Jimmy. If quality chicks can charge 150 sheets and get away with it, then fair play to them. It's when the dross (ie; the vast majority of pro$$ies on AW) start thinking they can charge big money is where the problem arises.

:hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
What I was trying to say I think was that when checking out AW for the better looking SP's It seemed that £120 was the norm but now it seems to have crept up to £150

It's still only relevant to where you are, in my area there's over 200 on AW at £120 or less, over 100 on agency's books at £110, including most of the top providers.

Your comments are very area specific. 

Offline Bogof60

Yes I suppose so.

I am talking about the North Essex , South Suffolk area

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Yes I suppose so.

I am talking about the North Essex , South Suffolk area

You should do a search in the Newcastle area and see what you're missing, a few try the £150 but just get called greedy twats, not many here will pay it.    :hi:

How about £210 for an hour with these 2   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=158756.0
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 12:08:13 pm by daviemac »

Hank Marvin

Wales is a bit of a nightmare. £150+ is very much the norm and doesn't always reflect the quality on offer. Best punt I did have in recent memory was £140/hr but worth every penny though.

vw

Wales is a bit of a nightmare. £150+ is very much the norm and doesn't always reflect the quality on offer. Best punt I did have in recent memory was £140/hr but worth every penny though.

And it rose to thunderous applause of pimp fanboyos.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

SeekingtheTruth

And it rose to thunderous applause of pimp fanboyos.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Quite a few of the indies were already charging £120-£150 and when the agency girls go (or try to go) indie they keep the £150 price tag. some greedy fuckers even try to increase it! One is charging £180ph if I remember correctly and people were actually paying it!

My biggest gripe is that all the "new blood" sees the £150 being pretty common and think they can get away with it it as well.

If someone comes in at £120 and gives a good service they will clean up.

I remember the days of paying £90 for an hour with Hannah at the HNDF and £120 for Welsh_Brunette. Now I struggle to find anyone decent at those prices. But then again I'm a fussy bastard.

vw

Quite a few of the indies were already charging £120-£150 and when the agency girls go (or try to go) indie they keep the £150 price tag. some greedy fuckers even try to increase it! One is charging £180ph if I remember correctly and people were actually paying it!

My biggest gripe is that all the "new blood" sees the £150 being pretty common and think they can get away with it it as well.

If someone comes in at £120 and gives a good service they will clean up.

I remember the days of paying £90 for an hour with Hannah at the HNDF and £120 for Welsh_Brunette. Now I struggle to find anyone decent at those prices. But then again I'm a fussy bastard.

None of them want to be the cheapest hoe in the valley, hence follow the lead of the most expensive or price fixing agency. Not sure why these pimps don't charge differently depending on the prossie, some are worse than others surely despite the glowing reviews and should charge less within the pimpdom for the dregs.

SeekingtheTruth

None of them want to be the cheapest hoe in the valley, hence follow the lead of the most expensive or price fixing agency. Not sure why these pimps don't charge differently depending on the prossie, some are worse than others surely despite the glowing reviews and should charge less within the pimpdom for the dregs.

That makes far too much common sense for them  :lol:

vw

That makes far too much common sense for them  :lol:

Clearly, a pimp putting incall venue address on online adverts is not to clever.   :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Simmo87

£100-£120 for me, if I find a decent girl at the right price with the right attiude that means return visits from me

Offline tantric talents

Interestingly £150 ph has been the norm for many Asian girls for years- not that I often punt them.
My favourite regulars in London are all between 100-120

Offline denneboom

Annabels in Birmingham have raised their prices by £10 and the girls have been told that they want to attract a higher class of punter.

Melfort212

Certainly £150 seems to norm in South Wales which is too steep imo and hence why I've never had an hour's punt as of yet.

mrhappypants

A couple of fuckers recently ran a campaign on the London board along the lines of this thread.  Lots of contributors talking up average prices and saying £150 was an average hourly figure.

All bollox of course.

Both Claretandblue and Yeboahsleftfoot were banned within a fortnight, C&B was a previously banned contributor and YLF was apparently working for a couple of agencies and planning a rival to UKP (good luck with that).  Both had established profiles and a long list of reviews - and I will say honesty both had me fooled. 

I'd say there is a pretty high likelihood that anyone talking up prices, like some of the contributors on this thread, is probably a tout or playing a vested interest.

Offline Will2k

Price is what you pay, value is what you get

Offline tantric talents

Price is what you pay, value is what you get
In the 100-250 bracket I personally have found the two only occasionally related.
Paying more does  NOT equate to, or guarantee, better service!

Offline fed24

A couple of fuckers recently ran a campaign on the London board along the lines of this thread.  Lots of contributors talking up average prices and saying £150 was an average hourly figure.

All bollox of course.

Both Claretandblue and Yeboahsleftfoot were banned within a fortnight, C&B was a previously banned contributor and YLF was apparently working for a couple of agencies and planning a rival to UKP (good luck with that).  Both had established profiles and a long list of reviews - and I will say honesty both had me fooled. 

I'd say there is a pretty high likelihood that anyone talking up prices, like some of the contributors on this thread, is probably a tout or playing a vested interest.

Who appointed you as the arbiter of what the norm is? Rather than calling people touts or vested interests did it not ever cross your mind that there are regional and local variances in prices as well as differences depending on where the Girls are booked from?

When I punted London Thai agency girls regularly a few years back £150 per hour inclusive was the norm. As a business traveller I was prepared to pay that money for the convenience of using an agency. Me or other punters stating that is not some nefarious attempt in driving up prices.

I would regard that as pricey for an independent AW booked girl, nevertheless as noted by the OP there has been price inflation recently and it is worth discussing the causes.

The Romanian/Gypsy flood, Brexit causing a fall in the pound and increasing accommodation prices are all solid reasons for price inflation. Rather than bury your head in the sand and accuse other punters of acting in bad faith you could engage with the debate.

vw

Who appointed you as the arbiter of what the norm is?

More people than will ever call you that.   :dash: :dash:

He did specify London in his post
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:20:11 am by vw »

Offline Anadin

£150 an hour is pretty good in London. Almost all the WGs on my realisticy priced hotlist are about that. I only really do 30 minute appointments so it works out at between £80-100 per punt for me. It's creeping up a bit, seeing a lot of £120 for 30 mins even from some touring Latinas now, and that's gonna push me outta the game.

Offline dumbo25

£120 for Welsh_Brunette.

Ah the good old days, it was only like 1 yr to 18 months ago her prices was at that level!

However, alot of WGs are doing duo deals etc that somewhat makes up for the price hikes. IMO the prices are what they are, where there is a demand they supply it for a price.

Hank Marvin

If we all stopped punting for a few months it might help prices

Offline tantric talents

If we all stopped punting for a few months it might help prices
Well a lot of customers are away on holidays at the moment and we're only a month away from Tontober!

Melfort212

Ah the good old days, it was only like 1 yr to 18 months ago her prices was at that level!

However, alot of WGs are doing duo deals etc that somewhat makes up for the price hikes. IMO the prices are what they are, where there is a demand they supply it for a price.

Not really cause you end up paying more for the same time. £100 each for 1 hr yes a good deal per girl but it's £200 a go.