Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swapped AdultWork Profile  (Read 501 times)

Offline goodolnick

I saw a woman in Northamptonshire yesterday thinking that she was an old contact who I last saw about 3 years ago. Although she had a different name and some of the pics seemed inaccurate she was showing all of the feedback that my old contact had ... including one or two from me!!

However, she was not the old contact, neither was she the girl in the pics.......

Neither was it the greatest of experiences...!

Is this a common occurrence?

Would any of you OPs out there think I should make a complaint / comment to AW?

Would there be any point in doing that?

Online scutty brown

Pimps reuse profiles all the time
Girls sell / trade / borrow / lend profiles as they retire / go on holiday / change countries
There's an active internet black market in used profiles

you can try complaining to AW - I've successfully shut several down in the past by reporting them as frauds
but its try trying to stop a tank with a peashooter, there are so many
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:07:48 pm by scutty brown »

Offline cunningman

There's an active internet black market in used profiles
Is it actually a black market?  I mean - I have not applied to be an SP on AW so I don't know what the contract is.
I guess i could, but I'm lazy.  It would be quite useful to know how it all works. from an SP's perspective, especially
where there is an 'agency' involved.

Offline Dav618id

One of my regulars friend just arrived in this country and has hired a profile for two weeks, until her new profile in verified. Can change photos and price and her likes, words and nationality stays the same. Is there anyway of checking adultwork member number for reference's or feedback.

Online scutty brown

If you dig deep enough you can find agencies trading them

You can also find agencies who will sell you new ones "off the shelf", pre-registered and already verified with a fake ID

Online scutty brown

One of my regulars friend just arrived in this country and has hired a profile for two weeks, until her new profile in verified. Can change photos and price and her likes, words and nationality stays the same. Is there anyway of checking adultwork member number for reference's or feedback.

Use the search facility on this site to look for the profile account number

Offline Bogof60

Use the search facility on this site to look for the profile account number

Good call as I suppose it will show up reviews/comments from other areas that the sold/hired profile came from.
I saw a SP recently and she admitted to having a rented verified profile.
I am not sure how much of this is BS as she said she was going back to Poland to get a passport. Didn't realise you could travel without a passport. Can anyone enlightlen me
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline zulu-lance

I know a few WGs who have rented/bought  already verified profiles.  Conversely also know WGs who made good money whilst not working either selling or renting their AW profiles...seems some of these WGs are not just dependent on their pussies  :sarcastic:

Online scutty brown

Good call as I suppose it will show up reviews/comments from other areas that the sold/hired profile came from.
I saw a SP recently and she admitted to having a rented verified profile.
I am not sure how much of this is BS as she said she was going back to Poland to get a passport. Didn't realise you could travel without a passport. Can anyone enlightlen me
They can travel within the European Union on their ID cards - something we in the UK have never issued.
However AW don't accept ID cards as valid for setting up accounts, which is why a lot of EE girls only have Vivastreet accounts. That probably explains her need for a passport. This was covered in an earlier thread

Offline goodolnick

Thanks to all for replying.

Very interesting!

The more I think about this (and I am trying not to) the more I feel like a dick I feel and also a bit ripped off .. I will do a review on here to let people know. Don't think there is much point in contacting AW.

All the Best
Nick