Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: family story: absurd levels of EAS.  (Read 1472 times)

Offline GucciMane

Recently my cousin's husband left her and her 3 kids through in Ireland.

Overheard this on the phone whilst she was speaking to my maw:
Left due to apparently being fed up with marriage etc after my cousin (who is a bit of a space cadet, can't lie - in their 40s too) apparently is argumentative and is in a sexless marriage.

Obviously it's not hard to predict that the guy's punting - should've kept it quiet and continued on the down low.

BUT... this has all came out:

He's only went and fallen for a SP!
event better - she's a rom!

Can't believe this guy would shoot himself that badly in the foot.

Paying to support three kids post-divorce + regular payments to Sergei thru his new prossie wife

:lol: :lol: :lol: :dash: :dash: :dash:

fucking absurd to know this level EAS can occur. never thought punters could get that daft.

Offline Boinky

But maybe he's got the one good one....     

Like all those cuntstruck fools that come back from Thailand in love.   :dash:

Offline brownman

Feel sorry for the kids. If he divorced because he was unhappy that would be acceptable, but seeing their dad fall for a Rom prossie is sad.

vw

If true he may be a member here and you are outing yourself with this fable.

Offline GucciMane

If true he may be a member here and you are outing yourself with this fable.

he's in ROI mate, don't think a UK based forum would be a regular site for him to visit.

Offline GucciMane

Feel sorry for the kids. If he divorced because he was unhappy that would be acceptable, but seeing their dad fall for a Rom prossie is sad.

aye it wasn't a particularly clean break up or outing - the guy came home n was practically like "im packing my shit up to live with this lass named SexyHornyAnalRaduka4u69"

most absurd part about it all.

Online Plan R

No pussy for years - then falls for the first bit he gets.
Why is that not surprising from some blokes
The term 'Falls for' doesn't do it justice... falls for as in blow up your life and your future and seriously disadvantage your kids.
Cunt-struck as said further up thread.

If this was a men's rights site like Rational Male, the subject of this tale would be categorised as exhibiting ultra 'beta' behaviour    :thumbsdown:

Online Plan R

I hope he gave her a Positive review    :wacko:

Offline Boinky

I hope he gave her a Positive review    :wacko:

He was probably too busy signing the HP agreement on a Merc convertible for her.

vw

he's in ROI mate, don't think a UK based forum would be a regular site for him to visit.

Because nobody crosses the border in ROI to Northern Ireland or read the Ireland/Europe section here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=31.0

mrpeterman

This resonates although slightly closer to home, my errr let's say "mates SISTER"....started having online affairs or infatuations from old school mates that moved onto actual affairs, she went space cadet lost all her mummy fat, went hot ( I use that term loosely) and left her hubby, and four kids...

Major shit hit fan on all sides, I watched on like a episode of Jeremy Kyle, couldn't believe silly cow blew it up for some fresh dick. Fucking have an affair, punt but walk out after 25 years of marriage and four kids

*please note some facts have been altered to protect my identity
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:54:20 pm by mrpeterman »

Offline Buttons

aye it wasn't a particularly clean break up or outing - the guy came home n was practically like "im packing my shit up to live with this lass named SexyHornyAnalRaduka4u69"

most absurd part about it all.

Do you have an AW link  :lol: :lol: :D