Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature punters  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Marmalade

They are not 'mature' -- 'maturity' suggests a certain amount of common sense that sometimes comes with age. They are just OLD ffs!

Offline Mr lovepants

I am 51 and just after christmas i saw "magic bianca" from AW she looked about 20, and a Miley Cyrus look a like....at the time i loved it but didnt seem right afterwards.
I try and go for 30+ now

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I'm 71; personally, I feel uneasy about seeing a lass under 30. It'd just feel creepy; I'd be old enough to be her grandfather.

With that attitude, I have to accept that certain MILFs feel similarly about seeing punters over 60 - 'her body, her rules'; I guess.

When I'm researching Reasonably-Priced MILFs, I type 37-55 as the age range I'm looking for. That's allowing for the 'fact' that there'll usually be a 10% discrepancy between her stated age and her actual age.
it is a paradox, as the lady who understates her age puts off the older punter like you and me, I am 75.

Offline Jonestown

I have to punt with younger women as most of the ones my age are in long term residential care.

Offline cueball

I am 51 and just after christmas i saw "magic bianca" from AW she looked about 20, and a Miley Cyrus look a like....at the time i loved it but didnt seem right afterwards.
I try and go for 30+ now

I'm just about the right side of 50 but I enjoy the seedy feeling I get after I've podged a lass 30 years younger than me.... I'm a dirty fucker though, I'll podge em from 20 to 60  :D

Offline Scarboroughdude

I'm just about the right side of 50 but I enjoy the seedy feeling I get after I've podged a lass 30 years younger than me.... I'm a dirty fucker though, I'll podge em from 20 to 60  :D

+1 to that, You cant beat podging a young bird that you've have no chance with in everyday life. If she wants my money and doesn't call me pops to many times I'll happily fill my boots with "nearly teen pussy " :crazy:

Offline Home Alone

I enjoyed being 69, especially when a lady asked me how old I was!

Thanks for reminding me, H p; a couple of years ago when I was that age, I used 2 enjoy, specially with my Regular, asking if we could 'act my age'!

I'll have to go back to doing that!!  :D

Offline MrMatrix

Think its great that age doesn't make a difference to most of us here. It wouldn't cross my mind to tell a prospect SP my age. My money is as good as the next. Only once have I walked when I confirmed FK and she said she doesn't do that with older men and I'm not 60 yet. And look younger than my age. :unknown:
As for you Happylad - I aspire to your achievement and hope to be punting in 30 years time. :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Interesting to see some older punters on here, 66 this year!.

FWIW Never had an age problem ever, shagged some very young girls 18 ish been giving a 23 Y/O Civvie a good time, pity that had to end tho, there were good reasons!. She was brill :-)

Only problem these days is finding decent girls, waay too much Rom B&S and the like. A few decent young ish girls around, ones my age, well MILF's  just don't appeal at all. Only problem these days is the need for chemical booster rockets to get lift off and if mr happy doesn't hit his target when he wants then he sods off if kept waiting the too long, oh for this good old days of hard-on's that literately lasted hours:!

Keep wondering if i should settle down with another missus but seeing whats around nah! I'll stick to punting:-) Pity 23 Y/O wasn't a shade older live with her anytime!, still got a new local girl seems well into kinky stuff must go and investigate further if you'll 'scuse me:)

Offline MrMatrix

I try and go for 30+ now
Any chance of a review on Magic Bianca please or indeed any others you've podged recently. Thanks MrL.  :hi: