Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBustyMegan - Guildford  (Read 816 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7288933) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Steve_jones14

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost/Services:
£150 for a half hour in call, OWO + covered sex

Comms:
Very good, messaged on the morning and agreed a lunchtime meet quickly. Was on time when I arrived at the postcode and responded with the house number.

House near Sainsbury's in Burpham. Parked in Sainsbury's and it's a few minutes walk.

Girl:
As her pictures, good looking English PAWG, petite, small waist and massive natural tits. Very friendly, chatty and bubbly.

Meeting:
Arrived at her house, not the most discreet and was left standing at the door a while, which she apologised for. Very pleased with what I saw. Taken to the bedroom, sorted out the money and took a shower. House is very clean, no issues there. Had an oily massage first which wasn't bad. Turned onto my back to start OWO, again, it was quite good, lots of spit and attention to balls, asked her to continue for a bit when she stopped after a few minutes, which she was happy to do. Then moved onto sex, started with cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, then moved to doggy to finish.
Her arse is fantastic and was able to give a good pounding for doggy, no complaints. I was able to then have a shower to remove the oil.
I was a bit disappointed not to see much of or play with her tits. She has a lot of stretch marks on her belly so I'm assuming she's a bit conscious of these, as for cowgirl she didn't sit up and moved to reverse cowgirl quite quickly, also didn't see the front of her much while she was fully naked.
The other annoying thing was the constant fake comments during sex like fill me up, fuck me deep etc etc....
Overall I would see her again if she was maybe £120 max, not for £150 though and this is the reason for the neutral.