Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Brown - Earl's Court (radio silence at scheduled time)  (Read 180 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7442134) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jkandjol

- External Link/Members Only

- DUring comms she springs all kinds of surprise extras via other means. Doesn't offer extras per se but instead lists them as "experiences" but basically off top of my head the first upsell gives kissing, the second upsell gives owo, and the most expensive upsell gives her rimming on you (although it's listed as a firm no on the body of her profile?). I opted for the most expensive option. Ultimately she probably did me a favour and saved me £450 (I think it was).

- When I gave 5 min ETA she was silent. Knew from then it was gonna be a no show because he comms up until that point were so instant she was almost replying to my messages before they were sent  :lol:.

- I didn't even bother going to the specific location/post code in the end, and ended up hearing from her about 3 hours later. What a joke. I just ignored her, as she did me 3 hours previous  :unknown: