Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy Olina-Bayswater  (Read 693 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline selfloathingphoenix

Profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration & Price: 1 hour @ £140

Date: This must have been close to a year ago, so forgive the lack of details

Comms: Usual good comms with Olina agency asked who's working at the desired time, between the main 3 on my HL Tracy was available and confirmed quickly. ( no dress requests)

Appearance
FACE: makeup well done, found her to have an attractive face and could probably pass for late 20's/ early 30's 7/10
Body: great body slim but not bony, fake tits that looked and felt great, might be little large on frame but not over the top 8/10
Likeness: not quite as glamourous as touched up photos on website, but pretty spot on the selfies in adultwork and video.

TLDR
Services provided: LFK,OWO,rimming,RO,Light fingering,sex,COB
Pro's:
Attractive thai that's eager to please
Great body
Does pamper you, Massage after or in between rounds
Can take a decent pounding duration and intensity ( I'm only average for reference)
Take multiple positions
does take CIM,and facials although I didnt take part

Neutral:
Average BJ more slow and sensual, can't take too deep and lacks Saliva ( perhaps more direction from client could help but I normally let the girl do her thing)
Seems little withdrawn/ lacked connection like going through motions. Might improve with multiple visits

Cons: N/A

Overall: would recommend for the price the looks and service is worth it, although lack of A level is little upsetting. If that's your things there's other options.

Meet: Arranged for an hour meeting headed to location on public transport, seems to be sharing an apartment with other agency girls. Knocked on door couple of mins early and let in by Tracy ( hiding behind door) turned to see a very pleasant on the eyes girl, in stocking and suspenders and matching bra. Quick kiss and feel of her ass whilst walking inside. Exchanged money and took offer of shower ( not assisted) once back in continued where we left off with LFK occasionally getting to DFK but not really, really feeling her body whilst we sat on sofa ( think most of hour I either had my hands or mouth on her tits) moved into bedroom went down on her and did insert a finger, some light moans nothing over the top but don't think it was doing anything for her. Moved up to cuddle and kiss and then she went to return the favour, where she kissed down and began owo. Looked great with licking and sucking cock but nothing to write about did suck my balls which I love and did some light rimming . Not too long rubber on a bit of lube used and started with her on tops. I recall bit of variety did take some pounding from underneath. Flipped over to missionary and went quite slow and sensual at the start, but was pockets of fast pounding every so often got a pillow under her hips and went as deep and hard as I wanted. Bit of time passed and pulled her down to edge of bed continued here for bit until rolling her over for doggy. She took this well was ok for light/mild spanking and holding her hair here. after few mins I know I wanted to finish over her face and tits so got her off the bed and down on all fours on floor, went ham in this position to get the sap rising really holding on to her hips and shoulders. Wasn't long til I was ready, unfortunately went one or 2 strokes too much and could only manage to pull out and take rubber off to empty my load over her back and ass.
after helping her clean up was giving massage ( felt decent and relaxing) took shower and left on the hour mark.
I haven't returned due to lockdowns and other providers I prefer but I still a strong positive for me and would recommend.

First review so If I miss any details or lacking info let me know thanks

Offline puntingpumping1920

I like this review

Hopefully you post more 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral