Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Fun Ideas for FFM Session  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all doing great. I'm reaching out because I could really use your collective wisdom. I have plans to meet up for a FFM session tomorrow evening, and I'm looking for some unique and fun activities to make the session memorable. Sorry, I'm not a very experienced punter and I have little experience with FFM sessions. My previous FFM was very vanilla.

I'm all ears for any advice, experiences, or ideas you might have. I'm particularly interested to here what positions are good try for the first time. The goal is to have a blast (pun intended) while doing something a little out of the ordinary.

I apologise if this has been covered before, my search wasn't very fruitful.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 09:44:35 am by Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E »

Offline Stevelondon

It has been asked before and personally speaking I do not think there is a definitive answer.

Why not just enjoy and do the things you enjoy doing with two SP’s……. That you enjoy doing with one. 😂

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I would suggest you have a chat with the girls you are booking, let them know you want to spice things up a bit, ask them if there are things they really enjoy doing as that will mean it's guaranteed fun.

You should also check out their reviews here to see if there is anything in them that peaks your interest to try.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

It's a good idea to see BOTH of the girls before you do a FFM with them (ime)

Make sure you get across to them BOTH what exactly you expect from the session and if they are both truly bi or not as they may just want to please you and not each other, which is fine if that's what you're after, however, a lot of people's disappointment seems to come from no interaction between the ladies on a FFM.  So make sure they both intend to interact fully with each other if that's what you're after.

Book a little bit longer than if you were seeing one woman if you have a few things you want to try.

Relax and chill out a bit and enjoy the experience - too many have too many high expectations and if not lived up to can taint the experience.

I've had quite a few FFM's over the years and really enjoyed them.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RandomGuy99

Try being pegged by the two of them at the same time. That should be memorable.

Offline Jeffe

As referenced by others consider where you want the focus to be. Them interacting or focus on you, both are great btw. It’s all personal preference but a double blow job is great, having one girl sit on your face while the other rides you is fun too, have them side by side for mish or doggie (although often involves condom change). Role play wise the world is your oyster. Simple scenario of if they interact you catching them in the act and joining in or you could pretend one is your mistress, the other your wife who catches you in the act and joins in.

Clear comms pre and during booking are key, as is having fun not overthinking too much and leaving some room to go with the flow

Online diver ted

... I'm looking for some unique and fun activities to make the session memorable
... while doing something a little out of the ordinary.

Dive in at the deep end...
External Link/Members Only
Complica Ted

Dive in at the deep end...
External Link/Members Only
Complica Ted

This exactly the type of recommendation I’m looking for! More ideas like this are welcome

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This exactly the type of recommendation I’m looking for! More ideas like this are welcome
You should have said you were looking for bareback, I think you'll have to make sure you find two that are up for that.

Offline Bonker

A very sad video, for me.
Reminds me of my late pet tortoise. He was always hanging out with cunts.

You should have said you were looking for bareback, I think you'll have to make sure you find two that are up for that.

I was looking for unique or interesting positions to try. Not looking for bb

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I was looking for unique or interesting positions to try. Not looking for bb
It's bareback in the video?   :unknown:

It's bareback in the video?   :unknown:

I appreciate you pointing this out :thumbsup: Yes, you are correct. I can wear protection while trying this position. NGL i'm not as big as that gentleman so it probably not going look or work as well.

I will write my second review and let you know how it goes. My first review here wasn't so great and I look to contribute more.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Depends on the girls. Like with a normal punt, every WG likes and is good at different things.

Communication is key, if they've worked together before in a FFM see what it is they offer/like. If they offer FFM on the regular they'll have been asked about positions to try and probably will know which ones work and which ones don't.

Offline pythondan

I had a great threesome with a couple of petite girls quite a while ago and one of the most memorable parts of the meet was having sex in spoons with one girl whilst the other faced us and snogged both of us in turn. The girls swapped positions. It was great having an armful of naked honeys and the girls really got into the snogging. It would not have worked as well with larger ladies.

Offline Doc Holliday

A very sad video, for me.
Reminds me of my late pet tortoise. He was always hanging out with cunts.

:lol: love it