Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contacting admins..  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Mcstuff7

How do i contact an admin?

Just tried to post something but didn't et approval so was wondering why  :unknown:

Offline Matrix

If you have pm function, simply contact "admin". If not report, your post and explain the situation.

OldAdmin

That site you posted a link to is banned.

Goes in category of "Lets create AW clone site, fill it with fake profiles and stolen pics of prossies, offer paid advertising to prossies, and spam UKP to get publicity and traffic".

So I don't allow any links to such sites.

Offline Mcstuff7

That site you posted a link to is banned.
Goes in category of "Lets create AW clone site, fill it with fake profiles and stolen pics of prossies, offer paid advertising to prossies, and spam UKP to get publicity and traffic".
So I don't allow any links to such sites.

Ok fair enough. Is it ok to post pics from that site then?

Offline myothernameis

stolen pics of prossies,

Some how, I don't you have understood admin post, if the pictures are stolen then no, but how do you prove theyre not stolen, you cant

So the answer here is no

Offline Mcstuff7

Some how, I don't you have understood admin post, if the pictures are stolen then no, but how do you prove theyre not stolen, you cant

So the answer here is no

But how do you know they're stolen? It's just like if i had posted a pic from google without any links.. thatd be fine.

So surely i can do the same for that if i'm not actually posting any links to the website?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But how do you know they're stolen? It's just like if i had posted a pic from google without any links.. thatd be fine.

So surely i can do the same for that if i'm not actually posting any links to the website?

If I were you I would take notice of what Admin and myothernameis have said and forget about posting anything to do with it.    :dash:

Offline Mcstuff7

If I were you I would take notice of what Admin and myothernameis have said and forget about posting anything to do with it.    :dash:

Clearly i have which is why i haven't posted anything..

But what i said is true

Offline AnthG

Why not just post to the link to the girl on Adultwork. If she is working, more often than not, she will be on AW.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Mcstuff7

Why not just post to the link to the girl on Adultwork. If she is working, more often than not, she will be on AW.

She is.. i just found a face pic so just wanted to confirm it was her that's all

vw

How do i contact an admin?

Just tried to post something but didn't et approval so was wondering why  :unknown:

It was shit you posted on a banned site about a girl you are obsessed with it seems.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline myothernameis

To clarify this, if you post a link from google, like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

We can search the image to find where it came from, so if you post a stolen link, and it comes back to that site, then its link and not allowed

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But what i said is true

What you say, do or think has nothing to do with it, true or not, Admin owns this site and runs it with his rules and if he doesn't want links to another site on here then it doesn't happen.

It seems VW's got the real reason you won't let this go. 

Offline myothernameis

Does she not a face picture on aw, if so post the link

vw

Does she not a face picture on aw, if so post the link

She is banned from here for making threats.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

bigmanbigman

Post what you like from adult work surly that is good enough ?

Offline scutty brown

She is banned from here for making threats.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

looks a bit skeletal
I've seen better legs on a Biafran

Offline catweazle

looks a bit skeletal
I've seen better legs on a Biafran

Showing your age there friend. The Biafran war/famine was over 35 years ago!

Offline shagmore

Yes, not exactly the most attractive of specimens
A bit of meat on her would be better - or in her  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Showing your age there friend. The Biafran war/famine was over 35 years ago!

yeah, and I've met some of the cunts who were mercenaries there and caused half the problem, without them it would have fizzled out