Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nosy neighbours  (Read 2239 times)

midnightcowboy

I often wonder about nosy neighbours in residential areas.

Whilst I am comfortable with visiting women and what we do there, the neighbours might not see it the same.

Surely someone will notice a constant string of different men knocking at the door and popping out an hour later with a smile on their face ?

I'd hate to find out that I appeared in a photograph sent in to the council/police/other by a small minded neightbour with nothing better to do.

Does anyone share the same feeling or are bothered by it ?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 08:24:19 am by midnightcowboy »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Long thread on the subject here. last post only a few days ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=162281.0

Offline JamesKW

I used to have an EE girl offering services down my road about four years ago (she was a bit of a hottie then),she seemed to stop when she had a child,her O/H used to lurk around outside smoking and I used to see men occasionally come, go and waiting around nearby.Another woman nearby I wasn't sure about,she was pretty ugly but she always seemed to be ready for action in a dressing gown and her partner was a bit of a nutter,drug supplier,they have since gone.

Offline Corus Boy

Never worried me, in fact once it helped me.

I forgot the door number, well I transposed the door numbers and knocked on 23.  A bloke opened the door, looked at me and without a blink said, "You want 32, she's down the road a few doors!"

midnightcowboy

Never worried me, in fact once it helped me.

I forgot the door number, well I transposed the door numbers and knocked on 23.  A bloke opened the door, looked at me and without a blink said, "You want 32, she's down the road a few doors!"

Ha!

Actually that reminds me. I went to have a massage recently in a shed round the back of a house. Yes, I was surprised, and it wasn't a very big shed at that. Some set up to make on the side no doubt. Thing was, it wasn't clear which house. You would think that you'd put a really clear number on the door or something to stop people milling around?

I think I bumped into the owner on the way out and to be honest she didn't look like the type that would give a fuck. And you certainly wouldn't want to give her one I can tell you..
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:36:38 am by midnightcowboy »

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

This place in Salisbury - a typical Chinese weekly rotation gig (new girl arrives on the monday etc). In a ground floor apartment with 4 other flats in the building. On the back of the door was a note from the building asking to keep the door closed at all times. Below it, was a long hand written note starting "we all know who is responsible for this... flat 1 with their parade of male callers coming in and out all day etc etc" and on it went saying they were videoing us punters and were going to report the mongers to the police etc. Never saw anyone though when I was going there.

Another girl in Yeovil, bloody confusing big old building she lived in. Managed to dodge in the door behind some older EE woman, who I then had the misfortune to follow all up the stairs, along the winding corridor, and right to the very door of the girl I was going to see. It was the neighbour and she stood their staring at me as I tapped the door and slipped inside... hearing the woman outside cursing me in some language. Turned me on a bit really.

Offline hamchang

She looks fit! I don't think anything would have stopped me..

it is a chinese rotation place - she was probably there for 1 week in 2015. the picture is never of the girl. The description below though is updated weekly and is fairly accurate even if they do deduct a few years for good behaviour of the girls age.

midnightcowboy

it is a chinese rotation place - she was probably there for 1 week in 2015. the picture is never of the girl. The description below though is updated weekly and is fairly accurate even if they do deduct a few years for good behaviour of the girls age.

Fair enough, I was yet again cock dazzled and willing to believe it was all so real.

Offline hamchang

Fair enough, I was yet again cock dazzled and willing to believe it was all so real.

Don't know why people are put off by this though - when you grasp the idea that it is an advert no different to the ones we all used to see in telephone boxes around london, where we knew the bird was not the one pictured, it's not so bad. You sms / call and ask for a description. Book, but say "if she is a bit fat munter with 3 teeth aged 40 I'm walking" - go and enjoy.

mikexxlong

if neighbours catch on and find out a property is being used as a brothel/ pro$$ie pad
your discretion as a punter goes out the window

and theres going to be a risk of 'do-gooders' and or some cunt taking photos/footage of the coming and goings of punters/pimps/whore(s) and so on,
 out of a self righteous urge  or just for the fun of fucking up someones life

not to mention the authorites being tipped of and will/could be sniffing around  for a multitude of reasons 

Offline shagmore

Don't know why people are put off by this though - when you grasp the idea that it is an advert no different to the ones we all used to see in telephone boxes around london, where we knew the bird was not the one pictured, it's not so bad. You sms / call and ask for a description. Book, but say "if she is a bit fat munter with 3 teeth aged 40 I'm walking" - go and enjoy.

I echo that sentiment, as long as its a fair swap so to speak then can not see the issue, its not as though you do not have an EA with the WG you are going to see. And as long as the service is good, who gives a damn.
Some of the pictures don't look to much like the WG in the first place, or are several years out of date

Offline Moresomes

Did a punt once in the Sulgrave area of Washington, (which is "nuff said" if you live in the North East).
Was watched with great interest by half a dozen Neighbours as I walked up to the door, and was greeted on exit an hour later by a rousing cheer and a round of applause from a fair sized rabble and a couple of pit bull type dogs.
Put me off punting for nearly a fortnight.

Offline threechilliman

Did a punt once in the Sulgrave area of Washington, (which is "nuff said" if you live in the North East).
Was watched with great interest by half a dozen Neighbours as I walked up to the door, and was greeted on exit an hour later by a rousing cheer and a round of applause from a fair sized rabble and a couple of pit bull type dogs.
Put me off punting for nearly a fortnight.

Hope you acknowledged the crowd in a similar manner to the winner of The Open walking down the 18th fairway.

Offline Moresomes

Hope you acknowledged the crowd in a similar manner to the winner of The Open walking down the 18th fairway.

Managed a smile and a wave, but chickened out of a lap of honour.   :blush: :blush:

Offline cunningman

Don't know why people are put off by this though - when you grasp the idea that it is an advert no different to the ones we all used to see in telephone boxes around london, where we knew the bird was not the one pictured, it's not so bad.

+1

I no longer see a B&S as an auto-negative, if I'm expecting it.

Offline cunningman

Managed a smile and a wave, but chickened out of a lap of honour.   :blush: :blush:
Surely "Who's next?"

bigmanbigman

Alway park well away as thats what upsets do.gooders most parking in their road.

Offline Corus Boy

If you are in Cardiff you'll like, or not like, one of the Thai Massage places.

It is a shop front, all the advertising, legitimate stuff, in the windows and the shop door is directly opposite a row of busy bus stops, one of which is right outside with the seats looking straight at the door. :)

Offline king tarzan

People know what's going on around flats/houses
They turn a blind eye as long as they are not irritated by outrageous punter behaviour. .
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

I recently re-visited a lass I'd previously seen  shortly after she'd begun working some years ago. She works from home and most of her - long-time - neighbours are pensioners, like me, actually! ;)

When I first saw her, she required her visitors to be really discreet because she wasn't sure how the neighbours would be about so many men visitors.

As I was getting ready to leave this time, I asked how the neighbours were about her career.

"Oh, they're not bothered", she replied. "In fact, they're quite amused!"