Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buying credit for adultwork  (Read 9113 times)

Offline hereforfunx123

Hi, as per title am looking to buy some credit for adultwork. I don't want my credit card details to be traceable so I thought the beta option is paysafecard (which I think was called UK cash earlier). U located some newsagent on the paysafecard website and tried 4 off them but all 4 said they don't do it...  :dash:. Any suggestions. Ta

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Hi, as per title am looking to buy some credit for adultwork. I don't want my credit card details to be traceable so I thought the beta option is paysafecard (which I think was called UK cash earlier). U located some newsagent on the paysafecard website and tried 4 off them but all 4 said they don't do it...  :dash:. Any suggestions. Ta
You could also get a prepaid card.

Some newsagents say they don't do paysafecard because they haven't got a bloody clue. You would think they'd know what products they're selling. I've literally had to tell them, "Yes, you definitely do paysafecard vouchers, check the options on your machine. It is there." Guess what? They miraculously found it after searching.

Offline unus669

Is paysafe card a physical card? If it is, how can I get one :unknown:

Offline Redbull4

Use a sterling pre-paid travel card. That way you just top up a card and then can use it to purchase items online. It won't be tied directly to your bank account.
Although you will have to give a name when you order one you don't need to prove your identity so I assume you could give a false name, not sure though as some have names on them others don't.

JV547845

Saw a guy only yesterday struggling to get a newsagent to accept a stack of twenties lol.  Almost like they don't want your money and would prefer you didn't take away from their valuable their time selling chewing gum and packs of space raiders to children.

External Link/Members Only

Tell them you need it for online gambling - always used to get ukash vouchers enabled for adult content. 
Seems like AW accept Payzone vouchers and pre paid master cards might work too, but there's a £3 fee.

Good luck! - Please let us know how you get on.

Offline Corus Boy

No card. completely untraceable.

Go to the Paysafe website and find your nearest outlet, usually corner shops, Nisa, Spar etc.

Tell the teller that you want a £10 Playsafe card, hand over £10, you get a paperslip with a code number on it, type that number into whatever site you want to make a payment, if you spend all the credit, flush the paperslip, job done

Offline two20

It was just a receipt with a number if I remember right, you then accessed their website and stored it as credit. I went to a corner shop that offered it.

Offline Anadin

I remember trying the paysafecard thing last year and had to visit 3 retailers and only 1 knew what the hell it was. In the end I just used my credit card and hope for the best.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Some newsagents say they don't do paysafecard because they haven't got a bloody clue. You would think they'd know what products they're selling. I've literally had to tell them, "Yes, you definitely do paysafecard vouchers, check the options on your machine. It is there." Guess what? They miraculously found it after searching.

I remember trying the paysafecard thing last year and had to visit 3 retailers and only 1 knew what the hell it was. In the end I just used my credit card and hope for the best.

You can buy PaySafe Vouchers from any newsagent/Co-Op store/Post Office, etc. These are similar to getting a top-up for a mobile phone. You are given a slip with a 16-digit code, similar to PAYG mobile top-ups.

Yes, the problem arises if they don't know what they are and some staff in stores are not fully aware of them, so they end up calling other staff/senior management for help in processing your request.
At the store I normally buy from, these vouchers are available in £10 or £25 denominations.

As the above poster says, remain calm and explain to them that whereever the "Paypoint" sign is displayed, they are able to issue PaySafe vouchers.

Offline Moreish

Hi
I went to Asda ask if they did paypoint , normally at the  cigarette counter , then ask for £20 paysafe  voucher . Job done, got my phone card topped up at the same time, remember cash only pal if your undercover so to speak.   :thumbsup:

Offline Brijk

Pay using bitcoins or any alt coins. Crypto currency is the future!

JV547845

Without mining it how can you buy Bitcoins or crypto currency using cold anon untraceable cash?

Offline HarryZZ

Without mining it how can you buy Bitcoins or crypto currency using cold anon untraceable cash?

You can't, it's the spending of bitcoins that's hard to trace.

I'm all for discretion and perhaps it's a bit easier for me with two separate business accounts, a private account, a personal credit card as well as me and the wife's joint account, but even if I bought credits with the joint account, it doesn't say "payment for looking at the tits of prossies you're thinking of shagging" on the statement, and the amount of shit she buys she doesn't comb through the lengthy statements looking for the odd tenner spent here and there, I suppose it depends how suspicious you think she might be, and what research she be prepared to do.

Offline jlike

Be careful and NEVER underestimate the suspicious capabilities of a women. I know from experience.

JV547845

You can't, it's the spending of bitcoins that's hard to trace.

Admittedly if you already know what the deal is you can sit on your arse and tappity tap away with bitcoin, but strong cryptography seems overkill to hide from your wife compared to taking fifty quid to the newsagent and telling her you needed it for a flat tyre.

What if (for some unfathomable reason as I'm a gent), the prossie blackmailed me.  She could suck off any 18 year old lad at VISA, the DVLA, adultwork, ISPs, VPON provider, even at a bitcoin exchange to look up what she knew about me. 

But me spending cash at my local newsagent?  Lol good luck getting those disorganised bastards to get their shit together even if it was a murder investigation.

Offline Marmalade

Adultwork give you more options for buying credits than almost any other website

You can even just use your phone so they charge you premium rate in exchange for credits.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:49:48 am by Marmalade »

Offline shagmore

Or just put it on your credit card, buy the wife / GF a little present and if she asks t see credit card statement say that it will give away how much you spend on gift -( a little risky )

Offline dubs

May sure you ask for an over-18 or Adult paysafecard as AW will not accept the under-18 variant.

(although this does make you sound 1000% more dodgy)

TimeForTea

Any newsagent/supermarket with the yellow pay point sign should sell pay safe vouchers

Offline brightperv

Bit of ball ache but look out for cash back offers on Utility / Phone company offers. Few months back I switched to BT because of a £100 cash back offer, the cash cam in the from of a pre paid master card. To my surprise I could use it to by AW credits.

In the past I have used the ClickAndBuy option. ClickAndBuy is bit like PayPal so ClickAndBuy is what ends up on your back  statement.

Offline Slipperywhenwet70

First post so be gentle.

I went down the paysafecard route. Popped into my local nisa, bought a £10 pay safe card for cash. Easy as that. Logged into AW and opted to buy credits. There is an option for paysafecard, which, once I'd selected the number of credits to match the value of the voucher, took me to the  paysafecard site. Then I simply entered the PIN on the voucher and job done. Immediately my balance on the AW site had updated. All that was left was to destroy the voucher.

Offline Corus Boy

May sure you ask for an over-18 or Adult paysafecard as AW will not accept the under-18 variant.

(although this does make you sound 1000% more dodgy)

I doubt if any assistant in a SPAR store would have any interest.

A bit like hotel receptionists, they've seen it all before!

Offline Bruce Banner

Local Co-op sorted me out. Girl behind the counter knew straight away what it was.

Thanks everyone!

Offline Home Alone

Local Co-op sorted me out. Girl behind the counter knew straight away what it was.

I think I know what you're saying here, Bruce!  ;)

Offline hereforfunx123

Thanks for replies. I still can't find a store which will give me paysafecard... Now looking at prepaid card option. Any recommendations? Ta