Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeys massage in Cheam  (Read 3874 times)

henrynorth

I thought I might write a little about this very well run flat. Although the title may be Honeys in Cheam. It's been a while since the girls worked out of that are. They are now firmly esconced in a flat above some shops in Tolworth. Entrance to the rear.

I'm a guy who enjoys a fantasy or two so I never really look just for a wham bam  thank you ma'm kind of session.
I can honestly say I have met two beautiful young ladies in Nina and Leah who created just the type of tease and denial scenario I enjoy.
Both incredibly attractive young women who offer a fantastic service.

Recommend this place highly and a nice cup of tea if you get there early and have to wait  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Offline scarebear

Any Ideas on price?

Are the girls as per the pictures on the website?

The website shows just "From £50".

Offline LLPunting

No Nina listed

Girls on Rota aren't the same as those in Gallery

Are the non-Rota girls available separately for incall or outcall?

Various services listed but no prices for inclusive and extras...   :dash:

Some of the girls look as though they were with other "big" agencies/places in town e.g. HOD and various EE agencies with rates up to 200+ ph.
Would be good to get proper tariff details.

Probably too much to hope they all work for the same inclusive rates.  This looks more and more like a "loaded with extras" operation, no Five Guys here, more Franca Manca.

Offline LLPunting

same bunch as this lot?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126050.msg1427207#msg1427207

Nice one Bhudda!  That's them, looks like this operation is more of a clip joint than a decent hall of fun.  :drinks:

Offline drwho

I used to keep an eye on this place's roster and very nearly went for it (not least attracted by the headline rate of £50 and the relative proximity to where I live)

If "English coffee coloured honey" Shantelle is anything other than a figment of the web designer's imagination I would seriously consider a trip.... but somehow I can't help but doubt the girl would ever be available and anything offered would be underwhelming.

I would really love to be proved wrong though (especially about Shantelle)

henrynorth

Sorry guys. Yes I should have provided more detail and I apologise for that.
I have been to the Tolworth flat three times now over the last three/four months. Twice to see a young lady called Leah. A very bubbly young blonde who also has an AW  profile and works from an apartment in Farnborough. But her pics are accurate. She is mid twenties and English so no problems with communications. £50 would be a start off level but I opted for the £80 for 30 minutes and when I went back I had twonseoerste 30 minute experiences. Tie and tease mostly.
I go for more fantasy than just sex but my experience of French kissing, reverse oral was a real treat.

The other young lady I saw was Nina and yes. She has no pictures in the sites but is a mid twenties Latino looking young lady. Very pretty indeed. Again the booking was made as befits. A quick call to the maid who told me of availability and off I went.

Like before. £80 for 30 minutes so I had an hour.
Kissing, reverse oral, sex in various positions. All done professionally and with enthusiasm.

I think it would be an advantage to the owners if they did update their site. Let punters know exactly who is working etc.
But all in I have found it to be good value for what I seek out of a punt with young women who are not fazed by fantasy scenarios.

Probably the only think I could add is that it is a ten minute walk from Tolworth train station and parking is available in and around the neighbourhood for free. If you can find a space that is  :D

Offline hawai5o

No Nina listed

Girls on Rota aren't the same as those in Gallery

Some of the girls look as though they were with other "big" agencies/places in town e.g. HOD and various EE agencies with rates up to 200+ ph.
Would be good to get proper tariff details.

It looks like Angelina was Karolina when she worked @MK venues & HOD   . She even let me bugger her and she didn't charge extra . External Link/Members Only

She's well reviewed on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40970.0  &https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113440.0

Laura . Punted her at Pam's parties at the White Cottage close to Kensington High St when she worked there with her mate (No owo or RO ,69 at that party ). . Amy&Sidona External Link/Members Only
Both also worked at HOD&MK .

Ella still doing the rounds at MK&HOD . External Link/Members Only

I would be tempted to try Laura on a 121 .

Offline LLPunting

Thanks guys, anyone got a 1hr rate and is it generally inclusive of the usuals like (French) kissing, OWO, frigging?  Any inclusive  of A or Aplay/rimming? 
 :drinks:

Offline hawai5o

Thanks guys, anyone got a 1hr rate and is it generally inclusive of the usuals like (French) kissing, OWO, frigging?  Any inclusive  of A or Aplay/rimming? 
 :drinks:

The English Milf by her sound isn't really very forthcoming with the info on the phone . From what i gathered its £80 for 1/2 hour .  Then you have this fucking terminology which needs to be deciphered .

" Turn ons   CIM full completion, A levels and lots of other naughty services."   Karolina External Link/Members Only

No Turn Ons for Laura , not even for extra money ??? External Link/Members Only

I think it would be a question of really taking one for one's self and finding out once on site there ,starting with the £50 base rate and see what a £80 1/2 hour is all about ??

henrynorth

I agree with Hawai5o.
Although there is a small indication of pricing given I can reliably inform anyone asking that £80 would get you 30 minutes of the norm. I think it would definitely just be a case of asking the questions when you ring.
“Does this lady do owo, fingering, anal, French kissing” etc.

Kissing fully is always an emotive issue.
One review can say a girl did real French kissing but the next review will argue the same girl did not offer it.
Which review is true.

I’d probably be asking the second reviewer if his breath smelled and if his teeth were rotten.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks both.

Given the place is so far out they aren't doing any favours by being so frickin' cryptic on the phone.  You get business by offering a reliable product i.e. clearly state services offered (limited or extensive) and be consistent.  IF a guy's breath is off get him to freshen up and deliver.  IF he's cosmetically challenged well hey, them's the breaks, it's not like Hugh Grant is still cruising for trash.

IF they can't clearly state their offering in this day and age then I ain't gonna waste the time on a maybe, especially at a higher price point.  Also Plan Bs are pretty non-existent in that area compared to the other stomping grounds.

Offline hawai5o

I know HOD & MK venues aren't everyone's favorite incall brothels but at least services are listed and prices are clearly displayed , Cheaper than Honey's as well .. The only extra there  £40 for A level .

That said ,i might be tempted to try Laura at Honey's as i didn't get to do the things i like with her when i punted her at Pam's Parties . It was all very vanilla and basic . Would love to fuck her butch mate Sidona as well . 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:47:51 pm by hawai5o »

Marky789

Hmmm......don’t get your hopes up. Laura’s photos are several years old.... she is now seriously overweight, has lank hair and her performance remains vanilla.....not even a flake.

Don’t mistake Sidona’s butchness for disinterest and surliness.