Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage 66 Middlesex Street (young chick)  (Read 5549 times)

fredithai

Has anyone tried this place? I passed by last Tuesday and there was a really hot young Chinese girl sitting on the sofa, I wanted to book her but she wasn't free. Her name is Lily. Skinny student, like the ones you see on fake pictures for asian agencies. Probably not permanent there. The other girls were older ugly ladies but the young chick looked delicious!

Offline Rupert

Been there seen her, crap massage and tries to rip you off with charges.  Wanted 40 for hr because she said I deserve it I'm young.

fredithai

OK... How was the transition massage to sensual and how was the HR? Did she allow any touching?

Online NightKid

Went there for a 2nd time yesterday so I'm still trying to draw conclusions, what I can say for now is that their massage rates (and 'extras') are cheaper than the parlour opposite.
That said, the extras and their corresponding prices are almost equal to or above the base massage rate so it's on you to negotiate or stand firm if they refuse to agree to your offer.

You can get some attractive girls from either parlour in general.

fredithai

Went there for a 2nd time yesterday so I'm still trying to draw conclusions, what I can say for now is that their massage rates (and 'extras') are cheaper than the parlour opposite.
That said, the extras and their corresponding prices are almost equal to or above the base massage rate so it's on you to negotiate or stand firm if they refuse to agree to your offer.

You can get some attractive girls from either parlour in general.

Both have similar services and a lot of random girls. I just found this one Lily was standing out of the crowed because she was so beautiful but I wouldn't pay 40 for HR...

he place opposite cost 5 pounds more for basic service by the way. 35 instead of 30 for 30mn.

Online NightKid

Both have similar services and a lot of random girls. I just found this one Lily was standing out of the crowed because she was so beautiful but I wouldn't pay 40 for HR...

66 only offers Oriental girls atm whereas you could get Caucasian options at the unit opposite ... can't remember the name of the place for the life of me, sorry. And regarding the 40 for HR bit, like I've said, it's down to each individual to negotiate the extras (my personal best was OW + HR for £20) or stand firm and walk away if the price isn't right.

he place opposite cost 5 pounds more for basic service by the way. 35 instead of 30 for 30mn.

Yup, 66 scaling is £30, £40, £50 for 30, 45, 60 mins whereas the opposite is £35, £45, £55

fredithai

I've seen this Lily chick. She works only few days a week and only in the afternoon. Need to call to book her. Typical Chinese girl milking rich city cocks to pay her study and her Louis Vuiton bags. She's truly beautiful though. This is what she's selling. English is a bit unsecured but actually alright. Massage skills are poor. Not enough pressure or not on the right place, spends too much time where she shouldn't, not playful enough, no tickling, no cc swipe, no tender blowing and no touch of sensuality until she starts - late - playing with ass and balls to get the extra cash.
Turning over, dick was already hard and she seemed to be flattered. She said she likes to see cocks getting hard in her hand but doesn't enjoy the mess after (well... she'd have to get used to it). Manage to negotiate +30 for handjob with light touching over clothes. Her body is impressive.
HJ very well delivered, that was the best part. Very sweet hands perfect for my cock, shy ballgame but very exciting, I came hard which made her smile. Would go back but probably just for 30mn, skip the bullshit massage and get this nice wank she knows how to give. Will also try go get her naked with bigger bills for bigger fancy bags and accessories for her Christmas.

Offline Jonestown

You've really got a hard on for this girl haven't you Fred ?

fredithai

You've really got a hard on for this girl haven't you Fred ?

Yes, i must confess.

Online sparkus

The one over the road (77) is operated by Grace, who also runs the one on Leather Lane. Their trick recently has been to have pretty young girls on reception and then more mature types working in the rooms.

I enjoy seeing Grace from time to time (I do enjoy proper MILFs) but thank myself lucky when I see the other staff working there. Avoid.