Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians - trickery  (Read 2934 times)

Offline Oldishgit

Not news to many of you guys, but suddenly there seem to be as many Brazilians around as there are Romanians, and they seem to be up to stupid tricks that are easily found out.
So on today’s local search we have External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She has 10 positive AW reviews, but from some quite dodgy sounding names. A little digging reveals these “guys” have in the last few days all reviewed the same Brazilians, and are now all “the requested member was not found or is inactive”.
So beware - even in normal dealings, AW reviews are rarely worth much, but this lot constitute a red flag of the highest order.
Of course there could be some honest Brazilian hookers out there that will give a great punt, (as there are possibly some good Roms!) but this game just gives them all a bad name. I for one will add them to my Nationality Blacklist.

Offline Corky

I agree.

Look very carefully at the feedback, and you will often find reviews on linked profiles on here. I dodged a bullet here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=245224.msg2507883#msg2507883

Offline horsa

there are hundreds of new Brazilian profile on AW, they are all super hot aswell but as you say trickery  :blush: :blush:

Offline Dax

Brazilians were good years back, but now they are the new Romanians.  I always avoid Brazilians/Latinas as its likely to be a shit punt or Bait and Switch.   I am guessing most of them belong to the same group.

Offline regalsun

You're right. A lot of brazilians use bait and switch. Funny thing is I went to see one several months ago in C. London. It was obvs a switch, but the one who appeared was pretty attractive, and it was a good memorable punt. But is a strong case of buyer beware.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:00:33 pm by regalsun »
Banned reason: Troll with no intention of contributing
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

Not news to many of you guys, but suddenly there seem to be as many Brazilians around as there are Romanians, and they seem to be up to stupid tricks that are easily found out.
So on today’s local search we have External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. She has 10 positive AW reviews, but from some quite dodgy sounding names. A little digging reveals these “guys” have in the last few days all reviewed the same Brazilians, and are now all “the requested member was not found or is inactive”.
So beware - even in normal dealings, AW reviews are rarely worth much, but this lot constitute a red flag of the highest order.
Of course there could be some honest Brazilian hookers out there that will give a great punt, (as there are possibly some good Roms!) but this game just gives them all a bad name. I for one will add them to my Nationality Blacklist.

I agree the feed back for Bella Julie does dodgy. If one of the guys she has feedback from appears to have only visited Brazilians, maybe he just likes Brazilians. When almost all the reviews are from guys that exclusively see Brazilians and average only 4 feedback comments themselves someone is probably upto no good.

However, if you click on a punters profile name and get the "the requested member was not found or is inactive" page that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Non-service providers have to choose to display there general profile details. Most don't, including me. Try clicking on your own and you'll probably get the same message unless you've chosen to make your profile public.

Offline PLeisure

You're right. A lot of brazilians use bait and switch. Funny thing is I went to see one several months ago in C. London. It was obvs a switch, but the one who appeared was pretty attractive, and it was a good memorable punt. But is a strong case of buyer beware.
Are you going to review her?

Offline king tarzan

Keep it simple..
Go in... Analysis on everything in a minute or 2..
Either proceed or leave...

That's my method with these hot spicy natured hotties from Romania and Brazil 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline horsa

Keep it simple..

That's my method with these hot spicy natured hotties from Romania and Brazil 👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅😋😋

what do you analyse when you enter?

Offline king tarzan

what do you analyse when you enter?

Body language/change of moods
Hesitation when responding to questions
Smiles... Tuts...
Body language cold or welcoming...

Immediate cuddles and snogging then let's go baby 👅👅👅😋😋😋 if she is hot!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline Marmalade

Brazil’s a big country (roughly the size of the USA) and has probably the biggest variety of prossies anywhere in the world, so no reflection on the prossie population there generally; but I’ve noticed that the ones who make the effort to come thousands of miles just to sell their fannies tend to be particularly mercenary. Romanians of course don’t know any different.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bonker

Brazilians were good years back, but now they are the new Romanians.  I always avoid Brazilians/Latinas as its likely to be a shit punt or Bait and Switch.   I am guessing most of them belong to the same group.

+1

There's a lot of pussy from Brazil but the bill is gonna make you ill

Offline romano77

+1

There's a lot of pussy from Brazil but the bill is gonna make you ill
+1...I agree as well...before I joined ukp I had more than my fair share of unsatisfactory Brazilian encounters,to the point that I completely avoided them if I knew they were Brazilians...had much more fun & success with Colombians and Spanish ,and even Roms...
But Brazilians  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

A lot of them aren’t even Brazilian.

niftyfiftydave

Keep it simple..

Though i avoid both, the sentiment is correct, keep the money in the pocket, be aware and get the chat going for as long as you can before parting up. Then make the decision, always worked for me, might waste 5 minutes but worth it.

Offline romano77

A lot of them aren’t even Brazilian.
A lot of them seem to be Brazilians pretending to be Spanish or even Indians... :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

The accent is normally a give-away, A Portuguese accent is quite distinctive and very different from say, even Spanish (which is next door).

Online scutty brown

Latest marketing scam by organised crime gangs..........authorities are getting wise to EE girls and refusing entry to many at the ports, so the gangs are bringing in Brazilians and (to a lesser extent) Columbians as well

Online magnetico

Offline tantric talents

I guess I have been very lucky so far with all the Brasiliens I’ve seen.
As far as AW goes they don’t verify nationality so any wg could just put “Martian” if they chose to! :lol:

Offline Marmalade

As far as AW goes they don’t verify nationality so any wg could just put “Martian” if they chose to! :lol:

Questions a Romanian asks herself:
(Skimming thru the dropdown list)
Ooo look at all the options  :dance: let’s see, I think ‘Italian sounds nice!”  :sarcastic:

Questions every prοssie asks herself:
I wonder what would be a good age to put?” (‘Edyoucatid’ ones faced with such a dilemma subtract a number eg 27-4=22 then, if the answer is less than 18, realise they have to add a bit).  :timeout:

:rolleyes: