Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Response to Reverse Booking  (Read 2944 times)

Roland D Hay

Received this today, does fuck all for me but wondered what other guys think? Would this email lure you in? Of course she wrote all that but didn't take the time to read that I was trying to book an incall  :dash:

Hi, I am Looking to provide you with the perfect girlfriend experience. I really adore deep french kissing, giving oral and recieving oral. I am looking to enjoy a very erotic and passionate time with you my darling so can you text your hotel or house full address and post code to my mobile fone first and your room number later when you get it ok hun.

I am really that dirty girl in the picture and the perfect girl for you,i do lots of taboo things,been young free,still single and too sexy.
Inexperience college guys and night clubs I find boring as i like to talk and try out new things dirty and sexy like giving perfect blow jobs without the long chat up lines and the wait to see some action.
Get in touch soon!!! and I am age 19 here my fone number to call me if I am what you desire check my availability 0776xxxxxxx
I am full English and I love to have a good chat and get to know some one so communication is key when I love sex and like to take the lead.

Roland D Hay

Offline Corus Boy

Received this today, does fuck all for me but wondered what other guys think? Would this email lure you in? Of course she wrote all that but didn't take the time to read that I was trying to book an incall  :dash:

Hi, I am Looking to provide you with the perfect girlfriend experience. I really adore deep french kissing, giving oral and recieving oral. I am looking to enjoy a very erotic and passionate time with you my darling so can you text your hotel or house full address and post code to my mobile fone first and your room number later when you get it ok hun.

I am really that dirty girl in the picture and the perfect girl for you,i do lots of taboo things,been young free,still single and too sexy.
Inexperience college guys and night clubs I find boring as i like to talk and try out new things dirty and sexy like giving perfect blow jobs without the long chat up lines and the wait to see some action.
Get in touch soon!!! and I am age 19 here my fone number to call me if I am what you desire check my availability 0776xxxxxxx
I am full English and I love to have a good chat and get to know some one so communication is key when I love sex and like to take the lead.

The taboo bits bother me most!

carlisle78

At least she's made the effort to write a decent reply. If I'd asked for an outcall RB for a vanilla GFE I might be tempted.

Roland D Hay

The taboo bits bother me most!

Yes, only from the perspective that it's shite. Unless she's into hard sports or some other sick shit.

Offline mh

At least she's made the effort to write a decent reply. If I'd asked for an outcall RB for a vanilla GFE I might be tempted.

I doubt it, I sense cut and paste...

Offline KentAde

I doubt it, I sense cut and paste...

Agree. Spot them a mile off! I always get a few copy&paste responses on my RB's. It shows real fucking laziness and pisses me off and when you email the WG, just for the sake of it, asking to confirm they are happy with your requirements they go all cold!  :dash:

Festisio

No, that's not the point of the thread.

Well the point of the site is to share information about WGs, however your selfish refusal to post a link shows you clearly don't give a fuck about that.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, that's not the point of the thread.

Without a link the thread is totally pointless.    :rolleyes:

Offline Outcallguy

It's just a cut and paste job.
I get loads of replies like that to my RBs

She's covering all bases.

Roland D Hay

Well the point of the site is to share information about WGs, however your selfish refusal to post a link shows you clearly don't give a fuck about that.

Ooh a bit of reverse psychology, I'll have to post the link now...  :lol:

JB1969

Repatitious and contradicts herself a few times.

vorian

Ooh a bit of reverse psychology, I'll have to post the link now...  :lol:

It does look like a cut and paste, I'm a bit confused why would you not want to post the link, I fail to see anything to be gained by not posting, if nothing else will satisfy peoples curiosity. 

Offline Daffodil

It does look like a cut and paste, I'm a bit confused why would you not want to post the link, I fail to see anything to be gained by not posting, if nothing else will satisfy peoples curiosity.

The only reason I can think of is that he's paranoid about this prossie linking his AW identity to his UKP identity.

In terms of the thread, I'm struggling to see the point of it  :unknown:

vorian

The only reason I can think of is that he's paranoid about this prossie linking his AW identity to his UKP identity.

In terms of the thread, I'm struggling to see the point of it  :unknown:

I know what you mean, might just turn into one of those, "To selfish, to show link" threads which never end well.

Roland D Hay

Agree. Spot them a mile off! I always get a few copy&paste responses on my RB's. It shows real fucking laziness and pisses me off and when you email the WG, just for the sake of it, asking to confirm they are happy with your requirements they go all cold!  :dash:

I think that was my problem with it, felt very cold, manufactured and insincere.

thickUScock

he that does not post the link is a "DOUCHE BAG"..
External Link/Members Only
 :crazy:

Offline xsw21

Fuckin does my head in when they don’t read my RB and just bid with a copy and pasted message!!!! I only had 1 girl read my request on my last RB, 1 out of 20+ bids !!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline spz1234

My current RB has been very quiet. To be honest, I should probably message around the girls on my hotlist I'm yet to see for a better response..

Roland D Hay

he that does not post the link is a "DOUCHE BAG"..
External Link/Members Only
 :crazy:

Perhaps you might want to contribute something before criticising others on this forum rather than just being a leech.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I know quite a few girls that bid on every booking within around 100 miles.  They have a couple of templates for different bookings and send them knowing they wont get it but in the hope that it will bring her profile to his attention and he might book in the future or at least buy their galleries and videos.  They don't even bother to read anything on the booking including age group.
To me that seems a waste of time.  why bid on something you don't even know about.  If the guy accepts and he wants something you don't offer it is going to end up with bad feedback.

I don't see the point.  After all it takes 1 minute to read a RB and another minute or two to write an original reply if you fit into the criteria asked for.
I use the system now and then and only ever bid on ones that suit age, build (unless not mentioned) and services I offer.  A quick hello and I am available for this and am in such and such area and offer xxxx and xxx is all that is needed so it is hardly hard work to write a response without having to copy and paste a loads of bollocks

Offline KentAde

I know quite a few girls that bid on every booking within around 100 miles.  They have a couple of templates for different bookings and send them knowing they wont get it but in the hope that it will bring her profile to his attention and he might book in the future or at least buy their galleries and videos.  They don't even bother to read anything on the booking including age group.
To me that seems a waste of time.  why bid on something you don't even know about.  If the guy accepts and he wants something you don't offer it is going to end up with bad feedback.

I don't see the point.  After all it takes 1 minute to read a RB and another minute or two to write an original reply if you fit into the criteria asked for.
I use the system now and then and only ever bid on ones that suit age, build (unless not mentioned) and services I offer.  A quick hello and I am available for this and am in such and such area and offer xxxx and xxx is all that is needed so it is hardly hard work to write a response without having to copy and paste a loads of bollocks

Thank fuck for that Dani, finally a sensible WG view of RB's...wish they could all follow your lead....! :drinks:

Mara

I know quite a few girls that bid on every booking within around 100 miles.  They have a couple of templates for different bookings and send them knowing they wont get it but in the hope that it will bring her profile to his attention and he might book in the future or at least buy their galleries and videos.

Very true, I've met a client who did a RB for an outcall to Nottingham, he told me that he got responses from all over the UK so for some of those girls, this would've been a round trip of a few hundred miles. I was wondering why they are doing that but your explanation makes perfectly sense.

Gigabyte

I have had girls from across the country bid on my last RB. I am sure its a mix of my feedback marking me out as not too weird and also that they can start a tour in the south east with at least one confirmed booking to kick it off. The girl I picked drove for over 4 hours to get to me (probably my fabulous looks as well) and I had a great time.