Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the highest fee you ever paid?  (Read 21208 times)

philboi

What, of course not, you need to brush up on your maths if you think it is. Jim paid £100 in all not £600 in all, if he had paid the same pro-rata rate for 3 hours then it would of been £600 for 3 hours but he didnt so its not the same is it.

Of course you're correct, Jim didn't pay £600 in all but he would have paid £600 after 6 visits!

My point was, he said no prostitute is worth £600 for 3 hours! Yet this is what he himself is prepared to pay albeit on a half hourly basis.

Some WG's are worth the extra money and only the individual punter can determine that.

You can agree or disagree, but that's my opinion  :hi:

Offline smiths

Of course you're correct, Jim didn't pay £600 in all but he would have paid £600 after 6 visits!

My point was, he said no prostitute is worth £600 for 3 hours! Yet this is what he himself is prepared to pay albeit on a half hourly basis.

Some WG's are worth the extra money and only the individual punter can determine that.

You can agree or disagree, but that's my opinion  :hi:

No he isnt prepared to pay £600 in one go which is why he pays £100 for just half hour, if he was prepared to pay the same rate for 3 hours then yes he would be paying that rate of course, or punt with the WG 6 times but as he didnt say he had punted with the WG once for 3 hours or 6 times for half hour each time its an irrelevant point in my view.

He might choose to see 6 different WGs instead of course, or punt with some who charge less, who knows, not you or me.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:40:15 am by smiths »

philboi

No he isnt prepared to pay £600 in one go which is why he pays £100 for just half hour, if he was prepared to pay the same rate for 3 hours then yes he would be paying that rate of course, or punt with the WG 6 times but as he didnt say he had punted with the WG once for 3 hours or 6 times for half hour each time its an irrelevant point in my view.

He might choose to see 6 different WGs instead of course, or punt with some who charge less, who knows, not you or me.

Great, that's sorted then  :)

In fact we wouldn't have had that little discussion if you hadn't put your nose in to a post aimed at JRC, I'm sure he's able to speak for himself  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Even if JRC paid the same prossie on six separate occasions for half an hour at £100 a go, it doesn't really equate, in value, to £600 for three hours.

I've never booked a prossie for three hours, but would imagine plenty of down-time occurs. Six thirty minute bookings equates, in all likelihood, to three hours of sex and six pops.

Also, for any booking, a prossie presumably has at least 10 minutes or so following to clean up/wait for the next punter/etc. (at least I'd like to think  :rolleyes:) so six visits equates to one hour, one visit to just ten minutes.

philboi

I've never booked a prossie for three hours, but would imagine plenty of down-time occurs. Six thirty minute bookings equates, in all likelihood, to three hours of sex and six pops.

I agree, there is plenty of down-time but every punter wants different things from a punt.

To one punter 6 thirty minute bookings my suit better than 1 three our booking, but that's for every individual to decide for themselves  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I agree, there is plenty of down-time but every punter wants different things from a punt.

To one punter 6 thirty minute bookings my suit better than 1 three our booking, but that's for every individual to decide for themselves  :hi:

True, but my point is that in terms of value, six bookings for thirty minutes does not necessarily equate to one for three hours. Even if both ultimately cost the same.

I am sure a prossie has to do more 'work' per minute in a half hour booking compared with a three hour booking.

philboi

True, but my point is that in terms of value, six bookings for thirty minutes does not necessarily equate to one for three hours. Even if both ultimately cost the same.

I am sure a prossie has to do more 'work' per minute in a half hour booking compared with a three hour booking.

True as that might be that a pro$$ie does more work during 6 thirty minute bookings.
In terms of value, as a punter sees it, if that were the case then 1, 2 and 3 hour booking and overnighters would be a thing of the past!

A value can only be determined by the individual punter.  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

True as that might be that a pro$$ie does more work during 6 thirty minute bookings.
In terms of value, as a punter sees it, if that were the case then 1, 2 and 3 hour booking and overnighters would be a thing of the past!

A value can only be determined by the individual punter.  :hi:

Regardless of what you consider value for money, you can appreciate the 'work' the service provider is putting in. Paying a prossie to sleep on an overnighter might be what you want, but you must be able to appreciate it's easy money for her?

Offline smiths

Great, that's sorted then  :)

In fact we wouldn't have had that little discussion if you hadn't put your nose in to a post aimed at JRC, I'm sure he's able to speak for himself  :hi:

Its an open forum in reality, if you can point me in the direction of the rule that says only the poster replied to can reply back and no one else please do so. I cant see such a rule myself. So again in reality i can post when i wish on any on forum topic. If you dont like it its a case of tough shit.

And Jim can still post of course if he wishes to, what i have posted in no way means he cant also reply does it. At least engage your brain before posting rubbish like this, but up to you of course.

philboi

Its an open forum in reality, if you can point me in the direction of the rule that says only the poster replied to can reply back and no one else please do so. I cant see such a rule myself. So again in reality i can post when i wish on any on forum topic. If you dont like it its a case of tough shit.

And Jim can still post of course if he wishes to, what i have posted in no way means he cant also reply does it. At least engage your brain before posting rubbish like this, but up to you of course.

Brain was engaged but perhaps a bit early for you!
No rule, and you are able to post whatever and wherever you want, but when you are trying to answer a question on behalf of someone else it's a little pointless don't you think?

You may have an opinion of your own and by all means make your point - as you do so quite eloquently!
I'm sure though that Jim is very capable of answering for himself!  :hi:

Tjkooker

I'm about to pay a crazy 300 for 1 hr. However this is with a regular who is prepared to seriously take some abuse. I'm talking flung about, held down, hair pulled, slapped, anal, cum in face n hair. Wash off with my piss n gargle it!!!! Another girl is to join then and piss on her too. Then we are gona use a strap on to DP her arse!!!!  I'm hoping it will be worth it. Have been building upto this one. The girl is really wild. Basically just been a cam girl who stresses she doesn't offer penetration except with her partner.  Aye right lol first time we met within five minutes I had her shiny leggings down at her knees bent over the sofa balls deep in her ass.

Will link her profile after the booking.

Offline Tailpipe

I'm about to pay a crazy 300 for 1 hr. However this is with a regular who is prepared to seriously take some abuse. I'm talking flung about, held down, hair pulled, slapped, anal, cum in face n hair. Wash off with my piss n gargle it!!!! Another girl is to join then and piss on her too. Then we are gona use a strap on to DP her arse!!!!  I'm hoping it will be worth it. Have been building upto this one. The girl is really wild. Basically just been a cam girl who stresses she doesn't offer penetration except with her partner.  Aye right lol first time we met within five minutes I had her shiny leggings down at her knees bent over the sofa balls deep in her ass.

All a bit light weight then  :D

Offline smiths

Brain was engaged but perhaps a bit early for you!
No rule, and you are able to post whatever and wherever you want, but when you are trying to answer a question on behalf of someone else it's a little pointless don't you think?

You may have an opinion of your own and by all means make your point - as you do so quite eloquently!
I'm sure though that Jim is very capable of answering for himself!  :hi:

You posted rubbish and i pointed it out. I never had ANY doubt Jim is fully able to post if he so wishes as i have already posted. I wasnt answering for Jim, i was posting my view, you know like you do on a forum, well at least i do so.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are talking utter bullshit.

For £600 I would be able to see SIX different pro$$ies over a period of six weeks.

That is totally different to paying ONE pro$$ie £600 for a three hour session.     :dash: :dash:

Offline smiths

You are talking utter bullshit.

For £600 I would be able to see SIX different pro$$ies over a period of six weeks.

That is totally different to paying ONE pro$$ie £600 for a three hour session.     :dash: :dash:

Indeed so. And there you have it Philboi, not just me that thinks you were posting rubbish, you got the reply you wanted from Jim, perhaps you might actually think before posting such crap in future, up to you though of course as ever, i wont be holding my breath thats for sure where your concerned.

Offline Kriss

Not sure if this counts, but I paid £240.00 once to a couple for a MMF incall. Worth it, especially as the bloke's cock was not much bigger than mine  :cool: and she was a sassy little lady with a trimmed pussy who seemed to love being watched.  :P
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

philboi

Of course you are correct.
Anyone can see you will get 6 thirty minute bookings, at £100 per half hour, for £600, the same as 1 three hour booking for £600!

The point was, you said:
No prostitute is worth £600 for 3 hours.

Your opinion mate.. and just because you said it, that doesn't make it right!!

whiterussian

Sounds like one of those high class, courtesan type prossies.

Offline Daffodil

Of course you are correct.
Anyone can see you will get 6 thirty minute bookings, at £100 per half hour, for £600, the same as 1 three hour booking for £600!

The point was, you said:
Your opinion mate.. and just because you said it, that doesn't make it right!!

You may not agree with his point, but your logic against it (that paying one prossie £600 for three hours of her time is the same as paying six different prossies, on six different occasions, £100 for a half hour of their time) was incorrect.

Also, I for one agree with Jimmy, no prossie is worth £600 for three hours of her time  :hi:

philboi

You may not agree with his point, but your logic against it (that paying one prossie £600 for three hours of her time is the same as paying six different prossies, on six different occasions, £100 for a half hour of their time) was incorrect.

Also, I for one agree with Jimmy, no prossie is worth £600 for three hours of her time  :hi:

It's not a question of logic!
Some prefer 6 thirty minute bookings, some prefer 1 three hour booking. It's a matter of choice!

Good on you if you agree with him, but it's still only your opinion and doesn't make it right!

Offline Daffodil

It's not a question of logic!
Some prefer 6 thirty minute bookings, some prefer 1 three hour booking. It's a matter of choice!

Good on you if you agree with him, but it's still only your opinion and doesn't make it right!

I think you would struggle to support an argument that any prossie is worth £600 for three hours. They can charge it, due to market forces and foolish men, but they're not worth it. A relatively senior doctor earns around £50 an hour for locum (extra) work, that is a quarter of the rate of a £600/3hr prossie. In addition, as has been said many times, the greater the cost of a punt does not correlate with how good the punt will be. You can get a much better price, for the same experience, if you shop around.

But the original point a few of us picked you up on, that 6 x 30 minute punts is the same as 1 x 3hr punt, is clearly wrong. If only because it isn't 30 minutes that the prossie loses, but also the ten minutes either side for cleaning and what not. I imagine a 30 minute booking probably takes up at least 40 minutes of a prossie's time (or I at least hope it would), certainly a good one's. Also, even if you are only after a chat, you can't deny a prossie would work harder over 6 x 30 minute bookings. In my opinion  :cool:

philboi

I think you would struggle to support an argument that any prossie is worth £600 for three hours. They can charge it, due to market forces and foolish men, but they're not worth it. A relatively senior doctor earns around £50 an hour for locum (extra) work, that is a quarter of the rate of a £600/3hr prossie. In addition, as has been said many times, the greater the cost of a punt does not correlate with how good the punt will be. You can get a much better price, for the same experience, if you shop around.

But the original point a few of us picked you up on, that 6 x 30 minute punts is the same as 1 x 3hr punt, is clearly wrong. If only because it isn't 30 minutes that the prossie loses, but also the ten minutes either side for cleaning and what not. I imagine a 30 minute booking probably takes up at least 40 minutes of a prossie's time (or I at least hope it would), certainly a good one's. Also, even if you are only after a chat, you can't deny a prossie would work harder over 6 x 30 minute bookings. In my opinion  :cool:

Whether or not there is an argument to the question, is a prossie worth £600 for a three hour booking, is neither here nor there.
Clearly, many think some prossies are, otherwise they wouldn't book 3 hours!

Regarding my 'observation'.
My point was only that if a punter is prepared to pay £100 for 30 minutes it's the same cost as 3 hours at £600
The fact that the prossie needs to work harder for 6 thirty minute bookings and it possibly takes her more time between bookings should not concern a punter!
In fact with a 30 minute booking a prossie will probably keep the time tight and not go over, but with a 3 hour booking it's much more relaxed and some I've had have gone over by more than an hour. So therefore better value in that respect. :hi:

Offline smiths

Whether or not there is an argument to the question, is a prossie worth £600 for a three hour booking, is neither here nor there.
Clearly, many think some prossies are, otherwise they wouldn't book 3 hours!

Regarding my 'observation'.
My point was only that if a punter is prepared to pay £100 for 30 minutes it's the same cost as 3 hours at £600
The fact that the prossie needs to work harder for 6 thirty minute bookings and it possibly takes her more time between bookings should not concern a punter!
In fact with a 30 minute booking a prossie will probably keep the time tight and not go over, but with a 3 hour booking it's much more relaxed and some I've had have gone over by more than an hour. So therefore better value in that respect. :hi:

As usual you pretend to miss the point thats been made about the rubbish you posted, a point made by at least three punters including me now.

philboi

As usual you pretend to miss the point thats been made about the rubbish you posted, a point made by at least three punters including me now.

I've not missed any points smiths. Just because your view on the issue of value is different to mine it doesn't make my opinion rubbish!
Is it that hard for you to accept, some people hold a different view/opinion to you, but that doesn't make them wrong - although perhaps it does in your eyes?
End of!!

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

I've not missed any points smiths. Just because your view on the issue of value is different to mine it doesn't make my opinion rubbish!
Is it that hard for you to accept, some people hold a different view/opinion to you, but that doesn't make them wrong - although perhaps it does in your eyes?
End of!!

Clearly you have missed the point made to you, and what you posted was complete rubbish, and its not just me who posted so. Paying £600 for a 3 hour punt isnt the same as paying £100 for a half hour punt in reality, unless the punter actually paid £600 himself, then your post would of made sense, as it stands it doesnt and thus was rubbish.

Offline Daffodil

Clearly you have missed the point made to you, and what you posted was complete rubbish, and its not just me who posted so. Paying £600 for a 3 hour punt isnt the same as paying £100 for a half hour punt in reality, unless the punter actually paid £600 himself, then your post would of made sense, as it stands it doesnt and thus was rubbish.

I think we'd better give up smiths. I don't think it matters how many people tell him he's wrong, he won't accept it.

philboi

Smiths, clearly an error in my post you refer to, but you would know that because of previous discussion, so why try to make out it's rubbish?
It should read:
'My point was only that if a punter is prepared to pay £100 for 6x30 minutes it's the same cost as 3 hours at £600'

Anyway, all said and done. Opinions only so therefore no one is wrong! Unless they don't agree with you!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Smiths, clearly an error in my post you refer to, but you would know that because of previous discussion, so why try to make out it's rubbish?
It should read:
'My point was only that if a punter is prepared to pay £100 for 6x30 minutes it's the same cost as 3 hours at £600'

Anyway, all said and done. Opinions only so therefore no one is wrong! Unless they don't agree with you!!

Someone is wrong ------ you.

A three hour punt at £600 would be over in three hours.

Six 30 minute punts at £100 spread over six weeks would be over in ------ six weeks, plus I would be shagging 6 different pro$$ies.

If you can't see the difference you must be extremely thick.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 02:31:10 am by Jimmyredcab »

Offline UltrasForLife

130 for about 5-10 mins of action with an English skank in Bristol  unaware of her 1 pop rule (I was expecting 1 hour...what an optimist). Who says English girls are better anyway...the ones Ive seen have quite bad attitudes towards their customers.

philboi

A three hour punt at £600 would be over in three hours.

Six 30 minute punts at £100 spread over six weeks would be over in ------ six weeks, plus I would be shagging 6 different pro$$ies.

If you can't see the difference you must be extremely thick.  :wacko:

Oh yes, I can clearly see the difference.
Although - Six 30 minute punts at £100 spread over six weeks would be over in ----------- 3 hours!!!
Albeit with 6 different pro$$ies in your case but it could be with the same WG. Punters choice!
Total cost £600. Same as a 3 hour punt.

The original point was, I said the max I'd ever paid a WG was £600 for a 3 hour booking.

You stated to that post:
"No prostitute is worth £600 for 3 hours."

Your statement reads as factual when it's only your opinion.
Just because YOU said it, that doesn't make it right!
The rest is history but please check back.

If you can't see the point YOU must be thick but more so you're an opinionated old fart!! IMO!  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

You stated to that post:

Your statement reads as factual when it's only your opinion.
Just because YOU said it, that doesn't make it right!
The rest is history but please check back.

But he is right. No prossie is worth £600 for three hours, and that statement is meant to read as factual.

Your whole argument for why she's worth it seems to be because somebody is willing to pay that price. That argument does not take into account the foolishness of the purchaser  :hi:  I could pop down to the high street and sell cans of coke for £10. Over the course of a day or two I may sell one or two, but does that then make the can of coke worth £10? No, because you can get the same product, much cheaper, elsewhere.

That's just one reason. I posted another one above. There are others.

Your 1 x 3hr point is the same as 6 x 0.5hr punts assertion is clearly nonsense, as has been pointed out by four different posters, but you keep on banging that drum if you want :hi:

Offline Daffodil

This is also fallacy. I have had many 30 minute punts run over, if only by 5 minutes (or 1/6th of the paid for time). I had one that ran over for 90 minutes or so (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1568.msg36434#msg36434). Equally there are numerous posts on here about girls kicking the punter out part way through a longer punt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The original point was, I said the max I'd ever paid a WG was £600 for a 3 hour booking.

You stated to that post:

Your statement reads as factual when it's only your opinion. Just because YOU said it, that doesn't make it right!

You could have an overnight with hundreds of girls for £600, that is why I said "no prostitute is worth £600 for 3 hours"

I stand by my statement.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is also fallacy. I have had many 30 minute punts run over, if only by 5 minutes (or 1/6th of the paid for time). I had one that ran over for 90 minutes or so (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1568.msg36434#msg36434). Equally there are numerous posts on here about girls kicking the punter out part way through a longer punt.

Also -------------- very few guys can fuck for three hours, there is going to be an awful lot of time wasted with small talk.  :thumbsdown:

philboi

But he is right. No prossie is worth £600 for three hours, and that statement is meant to read as factual.

Your whole argument for why she's worth it seems to be because somebody is willing to pay that price. That argument does not take into account the foolishness of the purchaser  :hi:  I could pop down to the high street and sell cans of coke for £10. Over the course of a day or two I may sell one or two, but does that then make the can of coke worth £10? No, because you can get the same product, much cheaper, elsewhere.

That's just one reason. I posted another one above. There are others.

Your 1 x 3hr point is the same as 6 x 0.5hr punts assertion is clearly nonsense, as has been pointed out by four different posters, but you keep on banging that drum if you want :hi:

Yes Daff I can see your point with the coke illustration but then the contents in a can of coke are constant, whereas all WG's are different. Some are worth the money others are clearly not.

I guess as a counter illustration:
You can buy a bag in Tesco for £9:99 or you could buy a Louis Vuitton bag for £999:99. Both bags function the same but one obviously gives more pleasure to the person owning it. So is it worth the money?

Regarding the 1x3 hour and 6x30 minute punts. It depends on how you view it! Let's not go there anymore.  :hi:

philboi

Also -------------- very few guys can fuck for three hours, there is going to be an awful lot of time wasted with small talk.  :thumbsdown:

I fully agree, but if a punter wishes to talk for the whole 3 hours, that's his choice and it's his money.
If he considers it's worth it then that's his decision. It obviously wouldn't suit you  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You can buy a bag in Tesco for £9:99 or you could buy a Louis Vuitton bag for £999:99. Both bags function the same but one obviously gives more pleasure to the person owning it. So is it worth the money?

No it is certainly not worth £999.99.
You are simply paying for the name, it is probably worth about £150 ------------- the rest is profit for the company and the retailer + VAT.

philboi

So it's a two way split! I did say 'probably' they would keep it tight  :hi:

Offline rpg

Nobody's mentioned the word 'subjective' and surely that's it in a nutshell. I wouldn't pay £600 for three hours because I firmly believe no girl is worth it. However many men with more money than sense will happily pay £400 and more per hour. To them money is nothing so these expensive prossies are obviously 'worth it'
This will never change, so the industry will always have grossly overpriced, deluded prossies believing they are something special.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I fully agree, but if a punter wishes to talk for the whole 3 hours, that's his choice and it's his money.
If he considers it's worth it then that's his decision. It obviously wouldn't suit you  :hi:

You are spot on there, I don't pay pro$$ies to talk.    :hi:

Offline rpg

You are simply paying for the name, it is probably worth about £150 ------------- the rest is profit for the company and the retailer + VAT.

Definitely not worth it and probably costs peanuts to make. Some rich bitch will pay though. Again subjective.

philboi

Try telling that to owners of Louis Vuitton bags!

James999

£60 from turkey  :cool:

philboi

Again subjective.

Good word and equally applies to those who think a 3 hour punt for £600 is worth it!

philboi

£60 from turkey  :cool:

Yeah, I wondered why they were that cheap down the market in Turkey... but then every time the police passed they hid them all  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can give you another example of "brand names" being grossly overpriced.

Tesco wanted to sell Levi jeans at discount prices ---------------- Levi objected on the grounds that it was not the "right environment" for their products to be sold, in other words they didn't want the public to see how they were being ripped off. :thumbsdown:

Offline Daffodil

Nobody's mentioned the word 'subjective' and surely that's it in a nutshell. I wouldn't pay £600 for three hours because I firmly believe no girl is worth it. However many men with more money than sense will happily pay £400 and more per hour. To them money is nothing so these expensive prossies are obviously 'worth it'
This will never change, so the industry will always have grossly overpriced, deluded prossies believing they are something special.

It's a fair point, but I'm not sure it's entirely relevant to worth. I think the worth of a product can be judged independently of how much money the buyer has. You can place a product's worth by looking at the cost of other similar products. In this case, £600 for three hours is clearly more than the going rate so not worth it. You can get an equal service, for the same time, for less.

I have paid above and beyond a product's worth in the past, but I've always been able to recognise the fact.

Offline Daffodil

Yes Daff I can see your point with the coke illustration but then the contents in a can of coke are constant, whereas all WG's are different. Some are worth the money others are clearly not.

Regarding the 1x3 hour and 6x30 minute punts. It depends on how you view it! Let's not go there anymore.  :hi:

Ah, but I see the services provided by the hypothetical prossies as being equal, like the contents of a can of coke. I don't believe that increasing cost equals better service and I do believe that you could get the same experience for less than £600 for three hours.