Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge parties raided  (Read 2594 times)

Offline bunny84

External Link/Members Only

They have held several parties in Birmingham

It's a shame the police haven't got someone better to do with their time . Also a shame as a punter that you have to take this risk .

I have to do regular criminal record checks as part of my job . I'm lucky I  haven't ever been caught

Offline EYEPUNT

No where in the report did it mention sex parties, no where in the report did it mention customers being arrested.  No where in the report did it mention DBS disclosures affected. How do you know they have done parties in Birmingham?  Have a missed something?

jtalbain1

No where in the report did it mention sex parties, no where in the report did it mention customers being arrested.  No where in the report did it mention DBS disclosures affected. How do you know they have done parties in Birmingham?  Have a missed something?

I know some of the girls from The Private Club work Cambridge Parties a fair bit, like Jodie / Jamie and Sienna. It's a little odd they've raided them as a brothel though, I was under the impression the set up was similar to The Private Club, just with the venue changing as opposed to a static address.....

Offline bunny84

The news report is not full . Pixiee little has wrote she's sorry to people involved in Twitter . Cambridge Twitter no longer posting. It's deff been raided  . I wonder if the punters had there cocks out

It's all a bit silly.  The girls want the cash and the punters want the sex . There's not much of a crime going on

Charlie144

Seems like a complete waste of tax payers money!
Its legal to pay to watch life threatning and violent sports, like boxing and ufc, yet people paying for consensual sex, requires a squadran of bobbies and a forensic team for a 5 hour raid!
I might be wrong but i bet no one goes to prison, complete waste of time!

PixieeLittle

I can now report that everyone involved was released with no further action. Thank you all for your on going support through this x